CHAPTER 59

"Wei Ying...from tomorrow you won't be able to use your powers anymore...I'm sorry but the Gods do not want you to interfere with your parents destiny. Evil is always near you as it is attracted to the power you hold, it doesn't know yet that you are the chosen one and even your soulmate stopped using their power because they sensed the evil lurking even in the safest place. The Gods didn't want to expose you to it by talking to you through inner link because they thought it wasn't safe especially for this kind of message, so before you came and found me lying on the floor I had already placed a silecing charm around the house so that no one or no evil hears that you won't have your powers. Tomorrow will be an emotional day for all of you if you chose it to be that way.

But you know more than I do that they will not perish as their souls will come back reincarnated, so their lives will live on...unless if the Gods already have other plans for them then...I don't know. " " Ok I get it, but how long will I be out there without my powers ? I really don't want to be people's burden from tomorrow, I want to be able to do things for myself." Wei Ying asked feeling worried " well...you will be without your powers until you accept your soulmate, not only that but you have to love them aswell and as you already know that your soulmate is from the Lan clan I'm afraid it won't be easy for you to do that since their rules confuse even the Gods sometimes. Both your powers will reach it peak when you...uhhmm...wh-when you uhhmm.." " for heaven's sake just say it.." Wei Ying snapped as he realised that the old lady is stalling him and he wanted to know everything.

"Well... it's not eas-" " say it NOW! " Wei Ying ordered as he felt saw that the old woman was avoiding what she was about to say. " I'm sorry in advance for what I'm about to say...but you have to m-mate first" the old woman finished her sentence and liked the other way to avoid showing her embarrassed face. Wei Ying seemed confused about that as the old lady saw that he was thinking abiut something, she thought Wei Ying doesn't know anything about what she was saying as he was still young and very much pure and she tried to fix her sentence " well...you know... mati-" she thought she was fixing her unclear words and said it the second time but this time she linked her two pointy fingers together when Wei Ying cut her words again. " W-what are you..? Oh stop that, I know what mating means but can't you just say it like we're humans...? Why say 'mating' like we're animals and-" " I'm so sorry mast- Wei Ying but I thought it was inappropriate for me to say it directly to you. Please forgive my disrespect but I cannot use the correct term, it...it feels wrong"

Wei Ying understood that because she was old and even though he was older than her in their spiritual identities but he was still a baby despite his title. So he continued his questions " can I still use my skills though, I don't think leaving me out there without powers in this body is a good thing but if the Gods want that then who am I to disagree. So...can I ? " " I really don't know anything further regarding your powers but I will try to answer any other question other than your powers since I was given limited knowledge this time. " The old lady said as she felt sad thinking about how Wei Ying will survive without powers to defend himself from evil spirit and evil hearted people.

" How is my soulmate like? And why do we need to 'm.mate' before we access our ultimate powers?" The old woman felt uneasy for a moment as the question he asked were valid and it's not like she doesn't have answers to those questions because she did but she now just realised that Wei Ying was denied the knowledge of his soulmate, she felt uneasy because she almost told Wei Ying who it was. She looked up and placed her hands together and whispered 'thank you', she was thanking the Gods for making her say what she said and not entirely exposing the truth before time. Her actions didn't go unnoticed to Wei Ying though, when she fixed her eyes back to Wei Ying she was startled a little knowing that he will not want to hear 'i don't know about that' from her.

Wei Ying was looking at her and saw that she hiding something from him " uhhm...Wei Ying, I don't think you're supposed to know who it is yet since they haven't told you, I am simply here to deliver a message and what you don't know means you aren't supposed to know...not yet atleast. But for your second question, the Gods plan is to spread the love and peace throughout the mortal realms since many people were praying for happiness and soulmates. Finding a soulmate in these times has been tricky and because every species on this realm searches for love themselves they sometimes get the wrong ones and end up being unhappy. Love is portrayed differently and the Gods saw that what was meant to be true and lasting love is being held back by mortals themselves because of their pride and indifference forever bridges the gap between who they're meant to be with.

Love is love and it has never been something else other than what it is, if mortals start adding value to their love then it becomes something other than love. The great wars ended but the coming wars might be over love than anything petty like before. Their wars has never been about important things because if it was then there would be no need to declare wars. So...Wei Ying your love will give light to those who are lost in love, the war will become less as everyone loves each other, as the enemies became lovers. So...does that answer your question?" Wei Ying who was listening all this while let out a short gasp then let out the air he was holding in like he was helpless. It not like he didn't understand or that he felt his question was unanswered, but because she totally understood what she was saying but still didn't know what it had to do with him and the soulmate he was to meet. So he asked one final question...