CHAPTER 60

" Will we succeed ? Will we be able to bring peace and live back to this world? " Wei Ying asked his final question with hope written all over his face to be read by the old woman. She looked straight into his eyes and with a smile on her face she answered " of course...why are you called the chosen ones if you two won't be able to succeed?. You will not only succeed, but you will change the whole mortal realms completely and that is why the Gods didn't want to put limits on you two hahaha... you, Wei Ying will make both the mortal and immortal realms realise how love they belittled their love because of lack of confidence. Hahaha..." The old woman continued to light softly while hiding her face. Wei looked at her and even tilted his head to bind a meaning behind her reasoning, but he remained quiet as he stood up and walked out of the old woman's bedroom and as he turned around when he reached the door, he saw that the old woman was still laughing. He smiled and closed the door behind him, he went to the tiny room to begin his all night meditation for tomorrow.

Morning came and everyone in the house was awake except for Changse who slept late because she was thinking about how she doesn't want her son to see her as she passed on. Wei Changze was sleeping beside her as he was so tired, he didn't realise how early or late he slept since he avoided his beloved the while time she was talking to him and pretended to be sleeping. Wei Ying had been meditating for the whole night but he was already awake. He wasn't meditating to use his powers since he knew he won't have them, but he meditated for endurance. Today's journey was going to be long and hard since he had to walk a long distance, this was because he delayed their journey by a day and they needed to keep up if they were to reach on the agreed time.

Also...because he didn't know if the trip was going to be mentally exhausting or not, he needed to be prepared for it. Wei Ying went to the room where his mother was sleeping and shook her while calling her to wake her up. "A'ma...a'ma...come on a'ma wake up the sun is already up you need to make food for me. Changse was deep in her sleep when constantly shook her until she fully woke up, she opened her eyes and smiled while pinchimg his ear and said " why are teasing me? You naughty boy..?" Wei Ying giggled as he climbed off the bed after he saw his mother was now already awake. He walked to the door and closed it quietly and went outside where his father and the old woman were patiently waiting for Changse who was having her beauty sleep. They had finished preparing everything already and now waited to do what they agreed on last night.

Changse came out of the bedroom an hour since Wei Ying woke her and it was now 2 hours after sunrise, she went to the kitchen rubbing her eyes as she still felt tired from yesterday. She was busy dragging her feet while rubbing her eyes when she smelled food. She removed her hands from her eyes and looked around in the kitchen and was shocked to see that there were countless dishes on the table in the kitchen. She went and looked closely as she thought she was dreaming because some of the food that was there was not even a available in the house and it was all her favourite dishes. She backed away a little and rushed outside to find her husband when she stumbled on her feet, she gasped because of shock for what was before her. She thought maybe she was dreaming but no, her husband was waiting by the far end if the house where he and his son were looking dashing in their best robes , Wei Ying was wearing the robe which his mother sew for him from the cloth Baoshan Sanren gifted him with and the old woman was a few feet away from them and she noticed how she was looking pretty in her best hanfu.

" Come in child...you are not dreaming, your husband wanted the right to call you his a long time ago but time was never in your hands. Now that it has come to what it is...he decided to make it his final wish. Changse was covering her mouth to muffled her cries while tears fell freely from her eyes like a stream ruching to meet the sea, she hasitated for a moment until her beloved spoke. " Changse, I have been calling you beloved since I didn't have the right to call you my wife,now no matter what happens today I want to be able to call your name properly as I should have long ago. So please make my last wish true. " Wei Changze went to the altar taking a place beside the old woman who was going to be their witness for their marriage. Yes... You heard it right, Wei Changze's last wish was to to marry the woman he loved the most before they passed in, he wanted to be able to be by his side in the immortal realm as husband and wife. So when he went to the old woman's room the previous night,he asked for a favour, more like help to make his wish become true.

The old woman was more than happy to help since she thought that this might be a reason for them to not fight their way through their set destiny later. So she woke up very early before the sun set and went to the other side of the herb garden, there was a hidden vegetable and fruit garden there and she picked what was needed for their wedding before coming back and cook. Wei Changzeand Wei Ying had also woken up early since they were too exited for this day and they set up the decorations and when everything was done Wei Ying went to call his mother.

" Wei Changze, this is also my final wish. I thought we didn't have time for that and that's why I didn't bring it up..." She sniffed and cried and laughed at the same time, which was possible for her to do since she was happy and exited and also sad at that time