CHAPTER 12

Baoshan Sanren was thought to be an immortal and something that scares her that much must be very serious, so she took the baby from Changze Sanren and gave him to Lan Furen. She told Lan Qingheng-Jun to give the baby a name first and Lan Furen will also give him a name after him, Lan Furen was in total panick because Lan Xichen was given a name by Lan Qingheng-Jun and and the other by Lan Qiren and in truth,she hadn't even thought of a baby's name and the urgency of the matter wasn't helping her decide either. Lan Qingheng-Jun stretched his arm and place his palm on top of the baby's head and with a smile on his face he said " so much has happened since you were concieved and you are very innocent, valuable for to us all, you genuine and because you're pure, you must forget be as clear as water, forgetting trickery and manipulation. So... I name you Lan Zhan" He caressed his head and kissed his forehead.

The baby stired a little in Lan Furen's arms, Lan Qingheng-Jun smiled as he saw that the baby that pushed itself out and was was silent after being born without a cry and movent, was now moving to appreciate his name, he was so happy. Then he faced Lan Furen to encourage her and she gave him a slight nod then said " my son, you have faced so much and you will still face a lot in the future but, I want you to be free from worldly concerns. Never forget who you are and always be there to support, protect and love the one who will help you in this journey. My dearest angel, I name you Lan Wanji." The naming was now finished , Baoshan Sanren was waiting for the baby to acknowledge his name's so she could seal the names

" Lan Zhan...you are very innocent, important and genuine, Lan Wanji...you are free from worldy affairs and concerns. Baoshan Sanren said finishing the name seal and immediately after she had finished her seal, the blue energy which Baoshan Sanren had transferred glowed all over Lan Wanji's body and continued to glow until the while room was as bright as a newly formed star. The energy pulsated around him, everyone was quite and in shock of what was happening except for Baoshan Sanren, she waited for a few minutes for the light to dissipate and when it was completely sucked back into his body she said " ok little one, I see you have already made your choice, now could you please show me where the other energy is?" She asked baby Lan Zhan and the baby stirred again and then he showed it.

The red light glowed again as well like the blue one did, but instead of being sucked again into his body it traveled on his chest to his left side, it continued to glow and then it went into his heart and stopped moving, it kept on pulsating until it disappeared leaving a unique mark just above his heart on his chest. Everyone gasped in suprise but Baoshan Sanren gave a light laugh which had everyone looking at her, they wondered why she was laughing because the red mark was in the baby's heart. She looked at Lan Wanji and said " I see you have also made your choice" she turned and looked at everyone in the room, finally looking at Lan Qingheng-Jun and then requested " clan leader Lan, please call your brother and your son, they need to be here so I can tell all of you at once .

Lan Qingheng-Jun stood up from the bed and went to call a desciple and gave him the message and after a few minutes, Lan Qiren entered the chamber holding the 4year old Lan Xichen's hands and bowed before sitting down on the stool. Lan Qingheng-Jun looked at his son who immediately say on the and held little Lan Wanji's tiny hands . He giggled after seeing a little smile at Lan Wanji's small smile and he became exited. Everyone was looking at then with smiles across their faces and Baoshan Sanren saw it was a good chance to continue telling them about Lan Wanji. She then said " Lan Wanji surely likes his brother, he is aware of everything that's going on in the room and he already trusts his brother. I'm afraid your older son will be the only one who understands Lan Wanji's. "

She turned to all of them and continued " like I said, Lan Wanji is very unique, he chose the blue energy and the red energy in that left a mark of his heart is for his soulmate. He kept the energy for him and when they meet he will then transfer the energy to its owner , his soulmate " after she finished that sentence something else happened, madam Lan's body shook and convulsed like she was about to loose her life. Everyone was looking not knowing what to do while Lan Qingheng-Jun was in panick and kept shaking his wife's hand and calling out her name, with tears in his eyes he begged Baoshan Sanren to save her. Lan Qiren place a hand on his brother's shoulder for support and looked at Lan Xichen who looked like he was about cry.

Changze Sanren had already took the from madam Lan's arms when she had started convulsing and held him but Baoshan Sanren told her to place the baby on the bed near his mother, she took madam Lan's hand and placed 2 fingers on her wrist to listen to her pulse. She the gently placed her hand on the bed and said, " it's the resentment energy that's in her body, it seems like it is fighting with the energy I transferred to madam Lan before she gave birth. It is fighting because it can feel the baby's presence is no longer in her womb, its sole purpose was to get through the baby using madam Lan as a host. It had already tried to enter the baby but madam Lan kept on feeding it her spiritual energy to attract it from entering the baby completely. "