CHAPTER 50

Wei Ying stopped his parents who were about to pass the house and said" a'ma, can we go to that house? I need some water" his father and mother looked at each other confused. " But a'Xian we passed a stream just a few minutes ago and you drank some water, are you being naughty again..hhm.." Changse said while slightly pinching his son's chubby cheek and fixing his long dark hair. They were playing along the way and he was having so much fun with his parents as they were playing guessing games to pass time. They didn't want him to be bored since they still had a long way to go until they get to Yungmeng. They had planned to walk for the rest of the day and find an Inn to rest for the night in the city. And it was now 3hours after noon and still had 3more hours to go till they reach the other city since they had already passed the town. Their delay would result in arriving a little later than they had already planned and for them it was not an option.

They had to meet Jiang Fengmian in Yungmeng city the next day in the evening and they understood that Jiang Fengmian is a clan leader and they didn't want to disrupt his already tight schedule since he was helping them. Why they failed to see was that their little 4years old a'Xian froze for a second before his request for water, his eyes lit for a few seconds and the feeling he had from last night and even in the morning worsened. He didn't understand why he wasn't seeing the images he had been seeing all these years and even though they scared him sometimes,but he grewbto understand them better as his golden core strengthened a little and even though he didn't have hiss core power, his golden core was ready to receive its core power. He didn't have to use his powers since his family would protect him but atleast he was able to keep his family together and safe from harm with his premonitions. He now knew their journey was very dangerous but didn't know to which extent. He was now feeling uncomfortable with those feelings and they overwhelmed him to an extent of feeling like crying, and he did. His sobs broke his parents hearts since they were already used to the ever smiling and happy a'Xian just like Changse had taught him to be, seeing his tears accompanied by sobs was too much for them to handle so they did as he asked.

"a'Xian, don't cry baby ok..if you want us to go to that house then we will ok..stop crying baby a'ma's heart will break if you're not happy " Changse said with tears threatening to fall down her eyes. His father was busy comforting his son buy running his hand on his silky long black hair while the other was rubbing his wife's back. Suddenly...he felt the hair at the back of his neck stand up and his long black hair became a little static from the uncomfortable feeling, the he knew. His son had been crying like this all his life only when there was dangers to come and now he was laughing and playing and suddenly started crying. Wei Changze himself was not an ordinary man, he was a well trained Jiang Fengmian's spy and his level of training was above other cultivators, because of the tricks and skills he had combined with his alertness when in dangerous situations, he knew danger was near. " Changse, let's go rest inthat house just like a'Xian asked and we will continue our journey tomorrow morning. We've been walking for a long time and I think he might be a little tired, right son..?"

Wei Ying stopped crying and looked at his father and he smiled at him, he was happy because he saw a gleam of light in his eyes which meant he understands what he was trying to do. His father didn't want to waste his efforts, so he wiped his tears away and held his tiny hand, hung his other hand over his wife's shoulder and smiled widely. " Let's go and rest, oh I'm very tired. This old man need to sit down a bit..aiyoo.." both his son and wife laughed at his attempt to make himself weak and went to the house. When they entered the compound they noticed that the yard was unkept and grass had grown and spread to the door. The door was broken and half of it closed while the other part was missing.A grown up would enter through that crack without any difficulties. They looked at each other and dreaded what the inside of the house was like, by the looks of it both , Changse and Changze concluded that whoever lived there was either old or crippled...or both. Wei Changze looked at his wife and gave her a slight nod before going towards the door and knocked on the remaining part of it.

He knocked once and waited for an answer but didn't get it, the second time was the same, he knocked the third time and after waiting again for several seconds he gave up. He thought maybe the person inside might be scared to open the door and thought it would be better to leave and rest outside the yard. He told his wife his plan and they agreed but when they were about to tell Wei Ying why they had just planned he was not there. They looked around and they heard footsteps coming from inside the house, they were tiny steps and they looked at each other shocked. Wei Ying had gone into the house through the tiny opening on the door which was half and dissapeared inside. They were scared for his life, neither of them knew who lives there and the only thing the could think of was danger, and they had to get their son. Wei Changze didn't wasted any time as he took a few steps to the door and turned the door knob. Changse was right beside him and when the door was open they searched the house for their son while calling out his name. They reached the room which looked like a kitchen where the chimney smoke was coming out of and saw their son, he looked at them with his eyes wide and looked back at the figure that was sitting on a chair holding his tiny hand tight and that made his parents were panick and fear was visible in their eyes