CHAPTER 44

" I am here to see a woman who had just given birth,it's really important that I see her now" the man said with worry laced in every single word he said.

" I'm sorry but...少爺( young master) who are you?" Wei Changze got so confused and a little scared, confused by the man who is looking for his beloved and again scared because he didn't know the reason he was looking for her. The young man saw that he was very confused and he said " gongzi, my name is Xiao Xingchen, Changse Sanren is my martial sister and I was sent by Baoshan Sanren to deliver something to dajie. I was told not to wastes time be ause their lives are in danger. Please gongzi this is really urgent. " Wei Changze grabbed a little hope he had for his beloved to wake up and led him in the room where a baby was lying on the bed with his mother in deep sleep. Xiao Xingchen rushed to her and sat in a chair beside the bed, he took out what looked like a pill and entered it in her mouth.

After a few seconds Changse stired in her deep sleep and opened his eyes, her eyes were empty that even Wei Changze thought that she might not remember who they were. She tried to sit down but was too weak, Wei Changze rushed to her side and helped her sit while he was looking in her eyes looking for that hooe if remembrance. She looked around and finally at the two men infront of her " Xiao Xingchen why are you here? Is master alright? " She became restless for a minute before Wei Changze spoke " Changse...how are you feeling? " " xin ai, I'm alright, where are we" " oh beloved we were rescued and brought here, I don't even know where this place is but I'm happy the madam Wen took very good care of you. Aah...let's not talk about that now,look our son...is he not beautiful?" Gongzi...I'm afraid the old women will come back very soon so we need to hurry this up. Changse...master had sent me to tell you that you know what to do to save your son."

Both Changze an Changse looked at Xiao Xingchen bewildered, they didn't get what he was talking about. " Changse...master said she gave you a pouch and in it there's a red ribbon and you should out it on your son. Wei gongzi,please bring it so she could tie it. He brought the pouch and took out the red ribbon an gave it to Changse. She she held it,it was like her mind just straightened because right then, she was able to realise that she had given birth. She looked at their baby lying on the bed and gently held him up while tears were busy streaming down her pale face and she placed her lips on his forehead and kissed the baby. She tied the ribbon on his forehead and held him tight, the instinct of a mother kicked in and she just didn't want to let go of her son. " Changse, do you remember the younger son of the Lan Clan? You and master went there to save him...well master said I should tell that ' naming the baby has a significant meaning' oh! And she said I should tell you that he was the owner...I don't know what she means by that but insisted that you should remember what happens in Gusu Lan clan to understand."

Changse thought for a while trying to remember what happened two years ago when Lan Zhan was born, her eyes popped out she gasped as she just remembered what her master meant. She looked at her baby and she gasped again " huhhh! It can't be...is he--- Xin ai, we need to name the baby, you name him first and I will name him after you. " Changse...what are you talking about, a child gets courtesy name after a few years...what do you mean giving him 2names..? And what do didn't finish your sentence, what did you want to say about our child. ?" " Wei gongzi, I'm afraid I have to leave now to avoid suspicions, I don't want to put you two in danger. The one who wanted to kill you is still looking for you and I had to take certain routes to get here since I was being followed everywhere. Wei gongzi, please take care of my Jie and her son, I'll leave the to you...we'll meet again maybe soon. Goodbye."

Xiao Xingchen stood up and left, he didn't even wait to be answered. Wei Changze was still looking at Changse waiting for answers and she then said " Wei Changze, I'm sorry but we don't have all day to talk about this, the old woman you said we live with shouldn't know anything about this, so we need to hurry, name your son... " Wei Changze saw how anxious she was and even though he was worried, he decided to do what she had said. " My son.. Wei Wuxian" he smiled and kissed his forehead and Changse didn't want to waste anymore time so she named him aswell " Wei Ying" then... immediately after naming him, baby Wei Ying stirred up and settled after a few minutes, he then opened his eyes. Both his parents were in shock, Changse already knew that Lan Zhan's birth wasn't like any other and he didn't know how his son would be after birth. Whether he will have powers, most importantly...if he has a stronger golden core like Lan Zhan. She wishes her master was there to guide her but she knew that she entrusted her with a big responsibility of taking care of a special baby who was chosen by the Gods.

Wei Changze was not any different, he had never seen anyrhing like what he was looking at at that time, he saw that his beloved was shocked but not how she should've been naturally. Now he knew that something was off and he needed answers, he needed them in an instant before madam Wen came back.