CHAPTER 61

Wei Changze and Changse got married with their son an the old woman as their witnesses, they were more than qualified to marry them because they were sent by the Gods themselves and nothing could be better than that. ( Guys I would like to skip this part since I know so little about Chinese weddings, I don't want to offend their tradition by adding my own, sorry). When the wedding was done and they all finished eating it was time for them to get in the road again. They were already late and making Jiang clan leader wait for long isn't something they wanted.

They all bid farewell to the old lady but before they walked out, the old woman stopped them and asked Wei Changze to go to her back yard and bring out a donkey which was locked in a stable. They were all surprised since they never saw or heard it all the time they were there but the old lady said the donkey was already weak since it has been locked in there for a long time. Wei Ying quickly understood the meaning behind her words, the donkey was from the truest owners of the house. When they passed on their donkey was left with no one to take care of it, they were grateful that now Wei Ying would ride the donkey along the way which would make their journey smoother and and quicker and what's more...the donkey will have companions. They thanked the old woman again continued their journey.

Everything was going well as they were busy playing guessing games, making jokes and teasing each other while laughing along the way. The sun was about to set and they had to get to Yungmeng city in an hour's time, they managed their time we'll since the donkey was more helpful in carrying little Wei Ying with short legs. They crossed the river which was the Yungmeng boarder and all of a sudden Wei Ying picked up starnge energies around them, he remembered that he was not supposed to interfere and he kept quite. Unknown to him, Wei Changze also picked it up and and so did Wei Changse later on. Wei Changze stopped and helped Wei Ying off the donkey and said " Wei Ying...my son, you must run from here right now! Go to Yungmeng city and wait for us there and we will come back later before midnight. Take this silver and book an Inn and we will come find you ok! " Wei Changze was in panick and Wei Ying saw that and he just answered with a nod as he placed the silver in his robes which were a gift from Baoshan Sanren.

" Wei Ying...my brave boy, you must not turn back around, just run and never look back ok! I love you son, always remember that a'ma loves you so much and never forget that. A'ma will always be here for you when you need her ok? And son...always smile, you must never be weakened by people to an extent of feeling sad, a'ma wants you to smile no matter what...ok son? " Wei Changse said with eyes glistening as tears threatened to fall down as they pricked her eyes. Wei Ying became brave as per his mother's request and didn't shed a tear, he smiled and hugged both of them and walked backwards away from them. His parents smiled back at him feeling proud of the son they have raised as he became even braver than them. Wei Ying turned around and ran as fast as his tiny legs carried him, he never turned around, and even when he felt tired he kept on going until he stumbled and fell. He finally sat down and tried to calm his breathing as he checked for his injuries on his knee and elbow.

He stood up and dusted his favourite robes and walked to a big tree which was not far from where he fell. He saw that the tree had an opening which he would fit in and he went inside and sat down with his knees against his chest and arms around his feet, he placed his chin on his knees and adjusted his breathing while trying to not think about what was happening to his parents at that time. He knew it was the last time he was to see them and that broke his heart, he tried to hold his tears in but couldn't. His eyes started to be painful as something stung them and a burning liquid fell down his eyes, he remembered that it was the first time he felt so lonely, so helpless and so heartbroken. He felt lonely because from that day on those who were around him were now gone, he could feel the separation of their connection in his heart and he knew they had already crossed over. He felt helpless because he knew there was nothing he could've done to stop it even thought he was the chosen one.

He felt heartbroken because there was nothing he could do to remove those two feeling from his heavy heart. Wei Ying cried and cried and after a few minutes his eyes lit red as his older spiritual self took over and cried as the his parents bond was cut completely. His spiritual older self felt the worst pain as he wasn't able to see or sense them in the spiritual realm, he felt that he couldn't feel their connection in the spiritual realm because he was powerless and that added the pain which was already felt like his heart was cut open. He cried for the whole night both him and his spiritual self cried for his parents who he didn't know if he would ever see them again. He didn't know when he fell asleep as the sun prickled his his smooth sensitive skin, he stirred as he woke up and opened his eyes as the sun was too bright that it hurt his eyes.

He crawled out of the tree hollow opening and tried to make sense of his surrounding, he didn't remember which way he took to come where he was last night and he tried to search for his footsteps to see which direction he came from, but the ground was covered with leaves and it became pointless to continue searching. He felt defeated as he turned 360° to see which direction he should take,when he heard unknown voices coming from the other direction. He listened carefully and he realised they were desciples and wanted to run to the said voices when he heard one of them say something that froze his entire being.