CHAPTER 48

"Wei Changze, I'm sorry I failed to look for you first when I opened my eyes"

Changse had finished narrating her story of her visit to the spiritual realm and she held her baby closer to her and said "a'Xian...I love you my baby, and I'm so proud of you. She turned to look at Changze again and she could see that he was in deep thoughts, she realised that since she told the story he had been attentively listening as if he was taking notes, and never even once has he asked a question. So...she took that brought him out of his thoughts. " Changze...is there anything wrong? " " No nothing is wrong, I hope. I was busy thinking about what you told me just now and some don't make sense. You mean you were in deep sleep because you were in the spirit realm and you were with a'Xian there, and you said he fought and you had become sick and slept for 3days... Changse, a few months back you slept for days and you had very high fever. You were shaking in your sleep but that was not the only time, you did that a couple of times, now are trying to tell me that that was the result of the challenges you faced there? " " I was sick? Oh so a'Xian was right, if I were to die there and I would also die here" "

"I'm not gonna ask about other tasks he had to go through but tell me, is Lan Zhan a desciple of the Lan Clan?" " Changze...Lan Zhan is the boy I told you about who my master was assigned to help him 4years ago, he is the son of Lan clan leader Lan Qingheng-Jun and Lan Furen, he was chosen by the Gods to destroy the evil that is coming and he will fight alongside a'Xian" "What! ..you mean Lan Zhan is...A Man! a'Xian's soulmate is a man? How can that be?" " Changze...the Gods have already made their decision, who are we to question them? Are you against him having a make soulmate? ". " No I'm not but Changse, are you sure that what you know and heard corresponds to what you witnessed 4years ago? " " Yes it does, I love my baby I would risk my life to protect him from those who would fight them because of this"

" I would do the same beloved, I now have a son and I would rather die than to watch him being insulted for what the Gods decided on. But Changze, you missed something, you said you saw everything there with a'Xian and you also saw everything with Lan clan leader's son, but do you know why the Gods let you see that? " " Yes,...I think I have an idea why they showed me, the only thing I could think of was that maybe I won't be there in the future when he grows up, but I don't mind, I feel more than blessed to have seen him grown up in the spirit realm. I will always cherish our time there and I will love him more, protect him more until that day comes for me to leave him behind. But let's focus on now and other for later on,because now...danger is on our door sptep, madam Yu will not rest until I'm dead, she thinks I was pregnant for his husband.

The night I ran away some men had followed me and I managed to escape from them but not too long, I heard them say madam Yu will kill them if they failed. I even heard them rehearse the gruesome way they were going to kill me and my baby, but how could she do that, she overheard the wrong part of the conversation and she thought I would lie about it...if only she knew the real reason, but even if she knew the real reason, she would never believe it because she want be right all the time. How does your friend survive such a wife... Wei Ying was sleeping when madam Lan came back from the city, she had bought everything needed for the baby. Changse and Changze had promised each other to keep these news are and the other thing was they had to keep in moving. Changse had told Wei Changze that she doesn't want to stay in the same place for a long time and that they should move out once Jiang Fengmian sends a message cause if they left now they would loose contact with him.

The old lady brought hot water for Changse to take a bath and she was planning to bath the baby in the other room when Changse sropped her and insisted that she would do it herself, the reason was that she didn't want her to see Wei Ying's eyes . The old lady would want to know and start asking questions , so when Jiang Fengmian sent a message after 3months, they decided to take this chance and go away from other people and find a place to stay and raise their son well until he meets his soulmate. They bid farewell to madam Wen and left the house and headed away from everyone. They didn't care if they would live in the middle on nowhere, which they did. They found a spot in the forest and started building their small house and as long as they could protect their son. Months went by where they learned that Wei Ying's eyes were becoming normal human colour,his eyes were now had pitch black pupils and his parents were so relieved to see that since they we living in hiding because they were obvious to everyone.

When Wei Ying was five years old the fourth letter had come from Jiang Fengmian that they should meet in Yungmeng, Changse and Changze had used an encrypted messages which only Jiang Fengmian and Wei Changze knew about since he started to work for him as a body guard. Jiang Fengmian had thought it could be better if they learned how to communicate secretly so that they could earn each other about the dangers since he was more of a spy and only a servant infront of everyone, even Changse didn't know know about that . Wei Changze thought that it would be easier for her to accept that he was a servant than a spy,and so did everyone else. After recieving a reply to meet they were confused since Jiang Fengmian's reply only said "Good news" they wondered what was the good news about. By now, they had already taught Wei Ying some tricks and skills in defending himself and surviving living alone if they were to separate when danger came. So Wei Changze went into town to scout if there were spies still looking for them or if he would hear some rumours about what was going on in the city. Changse stayed behind and taught him some few skills while they were waiting for Wei Changze.