synopsis

Suiyu transmigrated into a book, and transmigrated into a scumbag A in a lily abo article.

The scumbag A in the book is a terrible woman who will be destroyed if she can't get it. She forced the heroine to marry her, and tried every means to humiliate her when the mark failed. In the end, the heroine was completely blackened. Locked in the basement and never see the light of day...

Recalling the ending of scumbag A in the book, Sui Yu, who was already standing on the wedding oath stage, looked at the cold face of the heroine, her heart was trembling, she leaned forward and said in a low voice: "Why don't you run away from the marriage, and you can run away if you don't!"

Shen Jue looked at her as if she was looking at a mentally retarded person.

--The

marriage finally came to an end, but Suiyu wanted to divorce for more than a moment, but every time he didn't open his mouth, he shut up under the cold eyes of the heroine.

Later, when Suiyu clutched her bleeding neck and felt the brand of Shen Jueshu, she was really angry. Nothing that tortured her happened, so why should she mark herself!

She marks herself, and she must mark her!

Just after the two-way mark, there is a big problem.
The two will only be attracted by each other's pheromones... During the special

period, Suiyu leaned close to Shen Jueshu and said, "Let me take a sip, you will be responsible for what you bite!"

Seeing her clenching her teeth to save face, Suiyu sighed, and took the initiative to let her suck, and sighed: "Didn't you do well when you marked me? Why are you embarrassed now?"

--Shen

Jueshu was coveted and tortured by a scumbag in his previous life. After finally escaping and punishing him, when he opened his eyes, he went back to the beginning.

Looking at the person who wanted him to run away at the wedding, Shen Jueshu had doubts. Why did the plot change here?

And after marriage, Shen Jueshu could no longer associate her with the former scumbag when he saw the people who were kind to her and obeyed her everywhere.

Just as she fell into trouble step by step, she was always thinking about getting a divorce, and a gloomy glint flashed in Shen Jueshu's eyes.
Then I have no choice but to let you never leave me again.

I think I am familiar with the full text and control the whole situation, so I am unlucky Ax blackened and reborn, I am paranoid O

reading guide: Female A has no pendant.

DISCLAIMER ❗❗❗❗❗
THIS STORY WASN'T MINE