Chapter 14: News

Sui Yu almost laughed at her behavior. Does she know what she is doing? Confronting Alpha pheromone, she, a native of the abo world, still doesn't know what it means!
  But in this case, if she loses, then the high concentration of Alpha pheromone can easily make her mad!
  What happened to this person, logically speaking, she is not such a ignorant person?
  "Shen Jueshu, I really admire you!" Suiyu gritted his teeth as he put his hand on his neck and sweat broke out on his forehead.
  The overwhelming smell of pheromones filled with the cold breath forced her glands to start beating wildly, and her own pheromones instinctively overflowed to suppress the cold breath.

  Suiyu's legs were a little weak, and she knew that she couldn't stay any longer. If she stayed any longer, she didn't know if something uncontrollable would happen next. She bit her lip to wake herself up, and moved her legs Withdrew from Shen Jueshu's room step by step.
  It wasn't until the door was closed that Sui Yu leaned against her door and sat down to take a breath, as if she had relieved her strength, and her beating heart seemed to slowly return to normal.
  No wonder those people are so eager for the top omega. Just at that moment, when they smelled the pheromone smell of Shen Jueshu, their hearts were already clamoring, clamoring to take the other party as their own and let the other party be their own. things.
  After not hearing any movement inside, Suiyu stood up slowly with the help of the wall, and then walked to her room. After all the troubles just now, she already felt very tired at this moment, even the smear on her face Injured, she was not in the mood to go downstairs to find ice cubes for a cold compress, and fell asleep when she returned to her room.
  In an instant, the whole villa became quiet, and the only sound was the chirping of insects and birds outside, filled with the breath of summer.
  When Sui Yu woke up the next day, she looked at herself in the mirror who had swollen into a pig's head, and gasped, could it be so serious in just one night!
  When she went downstairs, there were already two people sitting at the dining table. She first set her sights on Shen Jueshu, and saw her expression was indifferent, eating the breakfast on her plate gracefully, as if nothing had happened .
  She couldn't help but snorted coldly.
  Hearing her voice, the two women at the dining table looked over, and Jiang Siyue's exclamation sounded immediately, she hurried to Sui Yu's side, as if she wanted to touch her face but didn't dare, a little hesitant Asked: "What's wrong with your face?"
  Hearing this question, Sui Yu glanced at Shen Jueshu, seeing that she had only glanced at him before, and then continued to eat her breakfast with an unsettled expression. As if it had nothing to do with her.
  Suiyu couldn't help gritting his teeth again.
  Auntie came out with breakfast at this time and saw Suiyu's appearance, she quickly called out and pulled her over to sit down, then ran into the kitchen to find cold compresses for her, she was more attentive than the culprit.
  Seeing Suiyu's appearance just now, Jiang Siyue guessed what was going on, leaned close to Suiyu's ear and asked her in a low voice: "What did you do to her? Why did you hit her so hard?" "What can I do!
  " Sui Yu gritted her teeth, if she really did something, she would admit it, but she didn't do anything, but she still got such two slaps, she was wronged too!
  "Strong?" Jiang Siyue asked cautiously.
  The forced marriage has been done, so it seems that the forced thing is not impossible?
  Sui Yu: "..."
  Her gaze seemed to kill.
  "Let me tell you, my teeth are soft, my hands are withered, and I can't grind tofu!" Sui Yu said every word!
  Jiang Siyue was completely stunned by her appearance, staring blankly at her without speaking.
  And Shen Jueshu, who was on the opposite side, obviously heard what she said just now, raised his eyes and glanced at her, but didn't express anything.
  Jiang Siyue touched her forehead, then Suiyu's, and after making sure she wasn't talking nonsense, she began to ask seriously: "Is there something wrong with your body? Why are you still so cold? "
  You must know that Alpha is the most lustful creature. Many people think that Omega is the product of desire. In fact, except for the damn period, Omega is far less lustful than Alpha at other times. Alpha has no period of development. But not sending Qian all the time.
  Suiyu looked at Jiang Siyue's serious face, as if something serious happened to her body, didn't this person see that she was depressed now!
  Just at this time, the auntie came out with ice cubes. She wrapped a towel around the ice cubes and asked her to put her face up and stick the ice on it carefully. With this appearance, I can’t go out for a week.”
  Hearing this, Sui Yu gave Shen Jue a sideways glance, and just wanted to snort coldly, but met her pair of ancient and calm eyes, and choked.
  She began to doubt whether Shen Jueshu still remembered what happened last night? This person is too calm!   Seeing that Shen Jueshu hadn't looked away, Sui Yu pulled the corner of his mouth a little stiffly, and said coolly
  : "If this gets out, everyone will know that Shen is always an Omega with domestic violence tendencies."
, inexplicably a little beating taste.
  Upon hearing this, the aunt shut up.
  However, Shen Jueshu just raised her eyelids lazily and said, "It depends on whether Mr. Sui can afford to lose this person." After all, if it is said that
  she has a tendency to domestic violence that affects her image more, or Sui Yu Alpha was even more humiliated by being beaten by his own Omega wife.
  Sui Yu choked, and realized that he couldn't talk to her at all, so he couldn't help being even more angry, and snorted coldly at her, not wanting to talk to her anymore.
  This person has no guilt at all!
  After breakfast, Shen Jueshu went upstairs to change her clothes. It didn't take long for her to come down in a white suit, which made her look even colder. Even her hair seemed to exude the aura that strangers should not enter.
  Sui Yu began to murmur in his heart, this person is really desperate to work, he only drank so much wine last night, but this morning he has to go to work normally, this person does not give himself a chance to relax at all.
  It's no wonder that she was able to ruin the original owner's fortune in just three years.
  She watched Shen Jue push out the door, and then listened to her car's engine start, recalling the wine bottles she saw last night, her face turned cold.
  She might not be able to change the current environment of the world, but since she was already involved with Shen Jueshu, of course she couldn't let her go.
  She looked at Jiang Siyue and said, "Help me send a message to the outside world, just say that if anyone wants to drink with Shen Jueshu in the future, please call me too, and I will drink with them."
  She didn't know whether her behavior was right or wrong, but she didn't like to watch Shen Jueshu drink like yesterday.