Chapter 43: Living Together

Hearing Sui Yu's words, Shen Jueshu slightly curled his lips into a smile.

"Do you know why I want to bite you?"

"What?" Sui Yu asked obediently, now the shoulder no longer hurts, especially when she licked after biting, all emotions disappeared in an instant.

"Because I want to punish you for lying to me earlier." It made her mistook Sui Yuzhen for someone else she liked, and made her heart burn on the fire.

Suiyu pursed his mouth, and whispered, "Then who made you angry so inexplicably before."

Hearing this, Shen Jueshu lowered his head and bit his mouth again, and asked, "Is it really me who is inexplicably angry? It's you Are you too stupid?"

Sui Yu: "..." Well, it's her fault.

The two hugged each other tightly, even if they didn't do anything, they already felt very satisfied.

Suddenly there was a knock on the door, and the door that was not completely closed opened in response to the knock. The two looked up and met Qin Qing who was standing at the door with a dull expression.

Sui Yu: "..."

Shen Jueshu: "..."

Standing at the door, Qin Qing felt that it was not the right time, but at the same time was full of shock: "..." "

What is it?" Without much change, he got off Suiyu calmly, and while lowering his head to straighten his slightly wrinkled clothes, he asked in a low voice.

Qin Qing couldn't keep that professional smile anymore, and said with a stiff face: "Others are already in the meeting room, waiting for you, Mr. Shen." She couldn't help but admire Shen Jueshu in her heart as she answered. up.

Being bumped into such an embarrassing scene, she was able to keep her face unchanged!

And she would never have thought that Shen Jueshu would be the one who would take the initiative to straddle Suiyu's lap... "

Well, you go first, I'll be there later." Shen Jueshu was still calm, as if Nothing happened.

"Okay." Qin Qing responded, and then intimately helped them close the door completely.

After the door was closed, scarletness slowly began to creep up on Shen Jueshu's cheeks, and her lowered eyes met Suiyu's stunned expression.

"...Why do you have such an expression?" She frowned slightly.

Sui Yu restrained his expression a bit, and couldn't help giving Shen Jue a thumbs up, "How did you manage to keep your expression on?!"

This man's expression was too calm, right? ! She had seen other people being broken in this situation before, who didn't rush to leave in a panic, how could it be Shen Jue who was so slow, as if nothing was wrong at all, and acted calmer than anyone else!

Shen Jueshu blushed even more, gave her a look and said, "If you don't calm down, do you want to be laughed at by others?" It was already embarrassing enough to be hugged together by others

, but they acted so flustered in the end. It's not cheating, why make such a ridiculous reaction?

Sui Yu: "...that's right."

Shen Jueshu ignored her and tidied up her attire so as not to appear too impolite. But she wants to tidy up, with a troublemaker on the side.

Sui Yu raised his hand and hugged Shen Jueshu's waist, buried his head in her abdomen and rubbed around, sobbing like a big golden retriever who was aggrieved and coquettish, and said sadly: "You are going to a meeting Is it?"