Chapter 51: Love You

The tone was gentle and soft, and the sweet smell of wine slowly brushed over Suiyu's face and skin while speaking, Suiyu's body froze, and the heat crawled up behind her ears belatedly, a feeling of being punctured The embarrassment made her face more and more red.

"I, I..." Sui Yu was speechless, because what she thought in her heart was really not very clean...

At this moment, the two of them were in the underground garage, with their cars beside them, and Sui Yu was leaning against the car. Admiral Shen Jue hugged him in his arms, and the emptiness around him made him even more ambiguous.

Shen Jueshu leaned into Suiyu's arms, raised his head slightly and brought his red lips close to Suiyu's chin, and kissed him casually, his tone became more and more lazy, "You can do whatever you want." "You

have You have the right to do whatever you want to me~" This time the kiss stuck to her chin, it was no longer just a touch of water, but a clear feeling of her touch.

Soft and slightly warm.

Sui Yu's shame after being punctured began to rise along with the desire in his heart, the hands hugging Shen Jueshu's body became tighter and tighter, and his face became more and more red.

She is shy, but it doesn't mean she doesn't want Shen Jueshu.

And during this period of time, she also secretly watched two films, yes, it should be true, right?

"Then, let's go home then?" He said casually, if he didn't listen carefully, he really didn't hear what she said.

Shen Jue's throat rolled slowly, and she felt that she was getting more and more drunk after drinking, and one day she was able to wait for Suiyu's initiative.

Snow's pheromone wrapped the two of them together, and the long-suppressed desire slowly spread in her heart until it became bigger and bigger, her head buried in Sui Yu's neck rubbed against her, and her red lips pressed against her fragile neck Kissed, if she didn't have the last reason to tell her that this place is not good, she would really want to follow Yu to explore here now.

After all, she has been suppressed for too long.

"good."

Suiyu was also a little excited when she got the answer. She helped Shen Jueshu get into the car carefully, and then went around the front of the car and got into the driver's seat. She wanted to catch fire and go home quickly, but she was a little too excited, and finally Unable to restrain himself, he immediately unbuckled his seat belt, then leaned over to Shen Jueshu and trapped her in his arms, kissed the lips that just said the word that made his heart sway, and unscrupulously grabbed the nectar from her mouth.

This kind of life of having a girlfriend who wants to hug and kiss, really makes people feel moved to tears just thinking about it.

For her sudden movement, Shen Jueshu naturally accepted all of it, and even raised his head to make it easier for him to plunder him.

Feeling her excited pheromone from this eager kiss, Shen Jue smiled a little with his brows and eyes.

At this time, Suiyu really has a taste of Alpha.

After kissing for a long time, Sui Yu finally turned around to calm down his over-excited mood, his face was already red enough to warm his hands, he had just kissed Shen Jueshu, but he didn't dare to look at her anymore, he lowered his head and licked her After licking his lips, he could still feel the smell of Shen Jueshu.

The tips of his ears became even hotter, and he felt that his behavior just now was a bit rude.

At this time, a hand stretched out from the side, put it on her leg and patted it comfortingly, and shook sullenly, a little doubting whether it was comforting or teasing.