Chapter 29 Coincidence

Sui Yu was left speechless by Shen Jueshu's question for a while, her face was a little pale, and she didn't know how to answer her question.
  Seeing her silence, Shen Jueshu's face finally had some Fluctuating, she looked at Suiyu quietly, but the corners of her lips curled up with a hint of irony and said: "Didn't you tell me what you said? Then I ask now, why are you dumb again? Sui
  Yuhang clenched her hands tightly into fists, she was a little ashamed to face Shen Jueshu's rhetorical question, she glanced aside, but landed on Gu Ying, facing such a sudden change, with her The current ability is really stretched.
  She was silent for a moment, raised her eyes to look at Shen Jueshu, and approached her step by step, but Shen Jueshu did not back down when she approached, and always looked at her calmly.
  Standing still half a meter away from Shen Jueshu, Sui Yu saw that Shen Jueshu didn't resist, so she leaned forward again, this time the two were very close, Sui Yu lowered her voice in her ear and said : "Remember what I said on our wedding day, would you believe me if I said I wasn't Suiyu? "
  At that moment before, Suiyu thought about what she said truthfully, who would believe such a bizarre thing? But the next second she thought about the possibility of Shen Jueshu being reborn. If Shen Jueshu was reborn, then for her It's not about Suiyu, Shen Jueshu's ability to accept it should be pretty good, right? The
  warm breath gently caressed the pinnae of the ear, as if it was a little numb. What he said, the expression on his face remained the same, but it was as if a big stone fell to the ground in his heart, and there was a feeling that it was true.
  Sui Yu backed away, "As for the many, it's not suitable to talk about it here." The
  person in front of him slowly backed away, and the slightly cold geranium breath gradually moved away. The pleasant geranium smells much better than before. After reducing the overly strong fragrance of the flower, it is light and refreshing.
  "En." Shen Jue responded with a sigh.
  However, in the face of her bland reaction, it was replaced by Suiyu's surprise. She looked at Shen Jueshu's face, but couldn't see a hint of surprise from it, as if her previous words were in the Ask her if the weather is good today?
  "You..." Sui Yu couldn't continue, facing Shen Jueshu's reaction, it seems that she has a strong ability to accept it? If I want to tell her that the world she lives in is actually a book, will she accept it well?
  However, Shen Jueshu did not continue this topic. She looked at Gu Ying who had passed out, and asked, "What's wrong with him?"
  Sui Yu followed her gaze and said casually, "Oh, he taught me how to get you , I'm going to use the method he taught me, and let him feel it first."
  In the end, the smile on her face was a bit wicked, and she liked to treat others in the same way as others.
  Shen Jueshu caught a glimpse of her smile, and when she looked away, there was a little gloom in her eyes. This kind of melancholy made her see some shadows of her previous melancholy.
  "Then what is the method he taught?"
  With the smile on Yu Yu's face gradually shrinking, and then slowly becoming serious, she looked at Shen Jueshu, but it seemed that she saw the past through the current Shen Jueshu. That Shen Jueshu who was trapped in the basement struggling desperately.
  "He said, as long as you break your wings and imprison you, then I will be the only one in your world from now on."
  Shen Jue tightened his hand hanging by his side, and immediately looked down at the floor texture, tried to pull the corners of his lips and asked: "So are you planning to do this?"
  The loose hair slid down from her shoulders and hung down on her chest. Because she lowered her head, she couldn't see her expression clearly at this time, but through her slightly shrugged and tense shoulders, one could still feel her strong suppressed emotions.
  Facing Shen Jueshu like this, the tip of Suiyu's nose became a little sore, she took two steps forward again, stretched out her hand to hug Shen Jueshu in her arms, gradually tightened her arms, and tried hard not to expose herself as soon as she opened her mouth. In the state of wanting to cry, try to make your voice sound like normal and say: "You have to believe in one thing, I will not be malicious to you, and I will not do this kind of thing that hurts you." Because I know
  you The past, so I can understand no matter how you treated me before, just because I like you and love you.
  Being held in Sui Yu's arms, the scent of geraniums enveloped her once again, and the pheromones she faintly overflowed contained a sense of distress.
  Anything can be faked, but the voice contained in the pheromone cannot be faked.