Chapter 20: Notebook

She took two steps back immediately, staring at the word "Hate" full of resentment in her eyes, suddenly her face changed, she squatted down, clutching her heart, cold sweat broke out on her forehead .
  pain.
  Worrying pain.
  Suiyu could only maintain this crouched position, straighten her waist a little bit, and when it touched her heart, the pain doubled and forced her to turn pale.
  Does the body still have the consciousness of the original owner? Otherwise, why would she have such a big reaction just seeing this wall?
  After a long time, the rolling pain finally faded away, but Suiyu's face was still not very good-looking, her eyes fell on the wall with some confusion, and it seemed that the original owner appeared in front of her eyes with a frenzied look holding a knife and stroked, Vent all your resentment in those deep strokes.
  But why did the original owner do this?
  Suiyu felt her head hurt a little, she held her swollen brain with both hands, but she couldn't figure out the puzzle in front of her no matter what.
  After slowly calming down, Sui Yu once again endured the discomfort and carefully observed the wall, trying to find any clues left by the original owner when he was unconscious.
  However, she looked for a long time, but couldn't find any other useful clues from this wall. She was silent for a moment, and finally began to rummage in other places in the room.
  This room is still normal, without the surrounding photos of Shen Jueshu, it doesn't look so creepy. After searching for a long time, she finally found a diary. The moment she saw the diary, Suiyu's My heart almost jumped out.
  She didn't care about getting dirty, sat down on the chair, and carefully opened the cover of the diary.
  On Wednesday, January 19, 2055, the weather was fine.
  I like her, but she looks so far away from me, so far away that I feel that I will never be able to touch her skirt, but she is really beautiful when she smiles, as soft as if filled with stars in the sky , I want to be close to her no matter how hard I try.
  I knew her name a long time ago, her name is Shen Jueshu, but today I know clearly that I like her.
  On Tuesday, April 25, 2055, the weather was overcast.
  I finished my homework very early today, I want my mother to take me into the company, I want to understand these things earlier, I want to have more abilities in the future, and I can give everything better to the girl I like , but my mother rejected me. My mother, who has always been doting on me, seemed to be crazy. The red eyes and hysterical appearance scared me.
  Blood, a lot of blood, she even wanted to kill me!
  I'm scared.
  Sui Yu frowned slightly when she saw this, this is not really a diary, but more like she wrote it down based on her most memorable day. It is now 2064, which means that the original owner was only sixteen years old at the time... On
  June 30, 2055, Sunday, the weather was rainy.
  The mother killed her mother, and after cremating her mother's body, she also committed suicide.
  The last time she looked at me, I can still feel that she loves me, but there are still many emotions in it that I can't understand. Those emotions make me feel cold all over, and there is a kind of coldness that crawls up from the bottom of my feet. I feel the terror surrounding me.
  I'm so scared, I'm so afraid that one day I will become like a mother, killing the person I love the most.
  On Monday, July 1, 2055, the weather was rainy.
  I had a high fever, but after the high fever subsided, I differentiated into an Alpha, which became the only thing that I was a little bit relieved after going through this period of flustered life.Shen Jueshu has differentiated into an Omega, and now I have differentiated into an Alpha. If the two of us are together in the future, I can become her inhibitor.
  On Thursday, July 25, 2055, the weather was overcast.
  Since the mother and the others passed away, Grandpa seems to have changed. His face, which was kind and kind in the past, was covered with gloom. No, I don't understand, but I know he is the only one I can rely on.
  On Wednesday, March 7, 2056, the weather was overcast.
  After I split into Alpha, not only did I fail to get close to Shen Jueshu, but there were many more people who wanted to marry my family. I didn't want to, so when Siyue asked me for help, I agreed.
  Presumably no one would be willing to marry their own Omega to an Alpha like me who is so sensual at a young age, right?
  ......
  June 5, 2057, Sunday, the weather was rainy.
  I see! I know it all! Why, why, why I have never done anything harmful, but I have to bear all this!
  Not fair, not fair, all of this is not fair!.

   On June 6, 2057, Monday, the weather was rainy.
I know you are watching.
  Seeing this, Suiyu's back broke out in cold sweat, she looked up and looked around for a moment, the hand holding the notebook began to tremble a little, her face was extremely ugly.
  Who is this you that the original owner said? 
What did she know?
  If the diary is turned back, the remaining ones are of no useful value, and the diary has never been updated since it stayed in 2057.
  Sui Yu put away the diary carefully, Sui Jia, what kind of secret is there, it seems that it involves three generations...
  She sat blankly in the original owner's room, but she couldn't find a single thread in the mystery.
  Suddenly her mobile phone rang, she took it out to look, and found that it was Shen Jue who called, which surprised her a little.
  After connecting, Shen Jueshu's slightly indifferent voice came from the phone, saying: "A male Omega came to the company, and he said it was your fiancé. Come here and take him away." After finishing speaking, he hung up the
  phone broken.
  Suiyu listened to the beeping sound from the microphone, his head was full of confusion, fiance? What fiance? !
  She looked around the original owner's room, and finally chose to go to the company first. She wanted to see where this fiancé came from! At the same time, she felt a little numb in her heart. Others have a system for wearing books or have the memory of the original owner. She didn't let her feel blind like this!
  Others have killed the world by wearing books, is she here to suspense and decipher?
  Hurrying all the way to the company, when she appeared, she could clearly feel the eyes of those people on her. Her face was unstable, and her eyes met Qin Qing who was coming up.
  "Mr. Sui, your fiancé is in the reception room on the 25th floor."
  Sui Yu frowned, and said with some surprise: "I already have a wife, where is my fiancé?"
  Qin Qing quickly changed her words, " Someone posing as your fiancé."
     Sui Yu's brows flattened, a little more joyful.
  Now that she has a wife, how can she let someone get into a relationship with her casually.