Chapter 61: Come back

Fu Xin was confused: "What kind?"

Sui Yu withdrew her hand, took a sip of the water on the table, and said, "Now this world has completely collapsed."

After she told Fu Xin the whole story, , she looked at Fu Xin and smiled softly, "So according to this situation, maybe we will still be separated from each other."

When she said this, her voice was very flat, as if she didn't do anything about this upcoming fate. resisted.

After hearing her words, Fu Xin was completely stunned. She looked at Sui Yu blankly, her eye circles slowly turning red, "I just met you, don't we only have this little time?" Sui Yu did

n't Talking, still smiling.

"Sui Yu, don't get involved in it anymore, okay? Let's go back to our previous life and stop getting involved with Shen Jueshu, okay?" Fu Xin grabbed Sui Yu's arm and begged her, hoping that she would listen to her. Leave Shen Jueshu.

Sui Yu's expression froze, and then he smiled slightly: "But we have already marked each other, and it will only belong to each other." "

No! You can still wash the marks, and it will be fine if you wash them off!" Fu Xin suddenly felt a little nervous Said excitedly, when the excitement was over, she looked into Suiyu's eyes again, and said pleadingly, "Are you going to leave me alone again?" "Are you going to be left alone again?" Suiyu said

softly , so light that Fu Xin couldn't hear it unless she listened carefully, she slowly shook her head and said, "I don't want to leave you behind, but the current situation is out of my control."

   "There is still a chance! You leave Shen Jueshu, you just need to leave her!" Fu Xin's hand tightly grasped Suiyu's arm, she looked straight at her and said, "Leave her, and then Shall we go to a place where no one knows us? Like in the orphanage, we rely on each other."

Sui Yu looked into her eyes and asked, "Just leave her?"

"Yes! Leave her, Sui Yu, I can't accept our separation again." Fu Xin's tears fell down in big drops, falling on the back of Sui Yu's hand, with a slight warmth.

Sui Yu lowered her eyes, and said softly, "Let me think about it."

"Sui Yu!" Fu Xin's voice raised a little.

"Xiaowen." Suiyu shouted.

Fu Xin was stunned for a moment, and then responded: "What's wrong?"

"I need time, I really like her."

Hearing Sui Yu's words, Fu Xin lowered her eyes, and then her arms seemed a little weak Let go, "You, you actually fell in love with her."

Sui Yu didn't speak any more, his eyes were empty, as if he couldn't see anything.

"Okay, then I'll wait for your good news." Fu Xin said softly, then got up and took one last look at Sui Yu, "My current status is inconvenient to stay with you for a long time, so I'll go back first." After speaking, she stood on the

spot After waiting for a few seconds, Suiyu still didn't respond, his expression was gloomy, he stopped when he turned to leave, and finally said: "I'm waiting for your good news." The sound of high heels hitting the floor, followed by the door

opening There was no sound of closing the door, nor did Sui Yu's figure move.

She lowered her eyes slightly, covering all the light in her eyes.

I don't know how long I sat there, Sui Yu got up and went upstairs, looked at the time and went to take a shower, and then put on the elk one-piece pajamas, at this time she had adjusted all her emotions, took a shower After coming out of the shower, he took his mobile phone and made a video call to Shen Jue.