Chapter 53: Wife-staring Maniac

Shen Jueshu was so startled by Suiyu's sudden exclamation that his heart skipped a beat. He was worried that something happened to Suiyu, but seeing her excited expression, he asked, "What do you know?" Already?"

Sui Yu's eyes widened, her eyes were full of joy, she didn't even care that her sudden movement caused the severe pain of the wound, she took Shen Jueshu's hand and said: "In a novel, want to The collapse of the plot is disgusting, apart from the messy plot line, there is also the kind of thing that hits most people's thunder point!" "

Thunder point?" Shen Jueshu frowned slowly, as if a little helpless Understand Suiyu's meaning.

She didn't understand, and Sui Yu was not surprised. After all, Shen Jueshu was not a person who liked reading novels, so she began to explain to her, "For example, if you read a novel, you must read the setting before reading it. If you like to read heroine novels, you definitely don't want the author to sell the dog meat, and the copywriter has a heroine design, but the text is a weak little woman who needs protection everywhere!" "

Also There are people who were supposed to be decisive in killing, but they collapsed halfway and became the peerless Holy Mother who rescued the suffering. This may bring the ratings and reputation of a novel to the bottom!" Sui Yu said more and more excitedly,

  she I feel that there should be no problem with my thinking. A certain plot point, it is very likely that what happened after the plot changed has become a thunder point that most people cannot accept.

  "Then if you say it like this, what is our thunder point like?" Shen Jueshu frowned and thought about it, and at this moment, he regretted that he didn't read more novels to understand the market situation.

  However, Sui Yu laughed, she looked at Shen Jueshu and said: "According to your character design, becoming the Holy Mother who forgives everyone may also make many readers start to curse people, or become murderous without blinking an eye." Abnormality touches on the positivity of being the protagonist, these are all thundering points."

 But these thundering points are not something that Shen Jueshu can do, becoming the Great Virgin? Not to mention that Shen Jueshu didn't look like she could be a Virgin, even she wasn't a Virgin, how could Shen Jueshu be? So this path doesn't work.

    As for becoming a perverted killer who kills without blinking an eye, although Shen Jueshu is the protagonist, this world is also a world that operates independently, and there are laws. Even if the protagonist touches the bottom line of the law, he still has to accept legal sanctions , so this doesn't work at all.

Obviously, Shen Jueshu also thought of these things, and her brows became tighter and tighter, "But what you said won't work for us..." Sui Yu smiled happier, and at the same time her ears began to twitch slowly

. Turning red, she said: "Although these things don't work, there is a point that is applicable to most of the texts." "

What?" Shen Jueshu looked at her curiously, and there was a point that could hit her. most texts?

Sui Yu Ergen became more red, looked at Shen Jueshu, and after a long time, she said in a shy voice: "That's right, it's sex with someone other than the official spouse." After finishing speaking, she explained: "In

1v1 In some novels, according to the character setting, because of the difference in story setting and character setting in some novels, it is not too serious to have a relationship with other people before confirming the relationship with the official partner. "

"But in quite a few articles, the protagonist has sex with someone other than the official partner in an absolute 1v1 situation. This is a very annoying thing for readers.