Chapter 47 : Reliance

She was shocked by her own knowledge, if she was limping, how would she match up with Shen Jueshu!

Shen Jueshu was taken aback by her sudden words, and immediately looked at her act of reaching into the quilt to touch her legs, looking a little helpless.

She pinched Suiyu's face and said softly: "Why are you cursing yourself? Don't worry, you won't be limping."

Fortunately, the arterial nerves were not injured, otherwise the consequences would be difficult to say.

"Really? You won't lie to me, will you?" Sui Yu still couldn't believe it, after all, she was really worried that Shen Jueshu would lie to herself because she couldn't bear to see herself sad.

Hearing her say this, Shen Jueshu felt even more helpless, "Am I so unworthy of your trust?" Does

his own words not have any credibility in this person's heart?

Suiyu buried his head in her arms again, rubbed it coquettishly, and said softly: "I'm just worried."

Shen Jueshu looked at the head rubbing against her arms, and finally raised his hand to embrace her. Stopped, bowed his head and kissed her hair, "If you don't believe me, you will know after confirming it later."

Suiyu whimpered, leaning against Shen Jueshu's arms, unwilling to get up.

Smelling the breath on her body, I just feel very relieved. I obviously feel that my body has slept quite well, but my eyelids still started to fight.

Seeing her like this, Shen Jue hugged her and slowly lay down, and he also lay on the bed sideways, half-embracing her in his arms, and comforted her, "Go to sleep when you're tired.

" It is very similar to a dog who lost a fight outside, and then ran home aggrieved to let the owner comfort him.

"Hmm." Suiyu let his consciousness fall asleep completely in this gentle village.

It's just that before she fell asleep completely, she always felt that she had forgotten something.

Seeing that Sui Yu fell asleep again, Shen Jueshu lay on her side, keeping her eyes on Sui Yu's face. Seeing that she fell asleep smoothly without any wrinkle between her brows, she felt relieved a lot.

During these three days of Suiyu's drowsiness, he seemed to have had some bad dreams, often frowning, and did not sleep peacefully.

He raised his fingertips and stroked her face slowly, and then wiped the gauze around her forehead, the storm in her eyes had accumulated for a long time.

She will not make Ding Qisi feel better!

Then she hugged Suiyu and closed her eyes. She didn't have a good rest these days. Suiyu didn't wake up all day, her nerves were tense all day, and she didn't have a good sleep at all. At this time, Suiyu woke up , relieved, she felt tired and flooded, smelling the scent of geraniums and fell asleep.

When the nurse came in to change the potion, seeing their situation, she also carefully relaxed her movements, helped Suiyu change the bottle, and carefully backed out.

The appearance of embracing and sleeping together like that is really enviable. The feeling of being close to each other is something that many people may find difficult to have in their entire lives.

Sui Yu felt that he slept more comfortably than ever this time, without those messy dreams, not only his body got a good rest, but his spirit also began to feel full. She stretched and slowly opened her eyes.

As soon as she woke up, she looked beside her, but Shen Jue was not there.

She couldn't help but have many questions in her mind, didn't Shen Jueshu lie beside her before she went to sleep?