Chapter 74: Extra role Playing

Sui Yu opened his eyes, staring blankly at the gray wall of the abandoned building in front of him, without any focus in his eyes.

She has been in this world for two days, and two days is enough for her to figure out her situation.

This is an abo world, the world in a scumbag-themed novel she read before transmigrating here. Unfortunately, she transmigrated into this scumbag with the same name and surname as herself.

In the book, scumbag A tried hard to get the heroine, but the heroine couldn't let her succeed anyway, she locked the heroine in the basement and tortured her in every possible way, forcing the heroine's psychology to be distorted and paranoid during those two years Yin Yi, after escaping from Scum A's control, brought down Scum A's family in just three years, and Scum A became a bereaved dog overnight.

    But in this way, the heroine still didn't let her go, she tried her best to catch the scum A back, trying to make her try the methods she used back then.

But now there is a problem, the scum A was not punished, and I, who accidentally passed through, had to replace the scum A to bear the means imposed by the heroine.

A quarter of an hour ago, she hid in this abandoned building.

A quarter of an hour later, she was lying on the dusty ground like a dead dog, and her whole body hurt so much that she wanted to die. Shen Jueshu has already found her!

"Wow—"

The cold water fell from the sky, Sui Yu blinked, but there was still not much reaction.

Even though it's been two days since she passed through, she still hasn't been able to accept her identity and the fate she's about to face.

"Pretend to be dead?"

A cold female voice sounded, it was obviously a nice voice, but it made her feel cold in her heart.

"Humph—"

Suiyu curled up on the ground in pain, cold sweat broke out on her forehead, she struggled to open her eyes, and all she saw was the dusty concrete floor and a pair of feet wearing backless black high-heeled shoes, she gasped Take a breath, no wonder it hurt so much just now, the toe of this shoe hurts just looking at it!

In an instant, all the sentimental emotions disappeared. She tried to turn her head to look up, wanting to see what the owner of these feet was like. The first thing she saw was a pair of slender calves with almost no fat. They were white and smooth, and she began to feel a little out of place. I became a little envious, and continued to go up...

    "Where are the eyes looking?!" Followed by another kick.

"Ugh——" Suiyu cried out in pain, feeling like a rag doll, dying soon.

Haven't played enough yet!

"Is it unbearable at this point?" The female voice from before said with a sneer, the words contained strong resentment, as if she wanted to eat her flesh and blood alive.

Sui Yu, who was almost fainted from the pain, had many question marks in his mind, although he knew you had experienced too much, but it can't be said that this is just a little?

    And I don't know if she was hallucinating from the pain. She felt that the pheromones that were full of various smells faded in an instant, and were replaced by a cool fragrance, which smelled extraordinarily comfortable.

With another kick, she lay directly on her back on the concrete floor, and she didn't cover it no matter how painful it was. She looked up at the sky blankly, thinking that she knew that Shen Jueshu's psychology had been distorted at this time, but could she Give people a good time!