Chapter 28 Bewitching

"What do you mean by that?" Sui Yu clenched the phone tightly, his expression a little ugly.
  Gu Ying smiled unabated, "Didn't you already guess it?"
  Sui Yu's face was tense, his eyes were fixed on Gu Ying's smiling face, and finally he stepped back to the door step by step, and put the mobile phone on the shelf at the door superior.
  Seeing her action, Gu Ying's smile obviously deepened.
  Back at the dining table, Sui Yu sat down and looked at Gu Ying, and said coldly, "Tell me, who are you?"
  He didn't know about the bug on the phone, but he could know it, so he had to let him know. People doubt whether he has other identity and ability.
  However, facing her cold face, Gu Ying not only did not feel uncomfortable, but smiled more meaningfully, "I am here to help you."
  Sui Yu sneered, "Help me? What do I need your help for? I Do you know me well?"
  "And I'm tired of your charades, what to say and what to do, and say it clearly!" Sui Yu's eyes turned cold, and he looked straight at Gu Ying. He paused and said: "You guys hide your heads and show your tails, it's really annoying!"
  Facing her gaze, Gu Ying felt a shudder down his spine, as if he had met a poisonous snake. To be bitten!

There was a huge wave in his heart, he didn't expect that he would feel a kind of fear because of her gaze, this should not have happened to him!
  "Aren't you going to tell me? Then you came here this time to play tricks on me?" Sui Yu sneered, looking at him with gloomy eyes.
  Gu Ying's throat rolled slowly, and the pheromone belonging to Alpha rolled towards him, a little cold sweat began to break out on his forehead, his face turned pale, he gritted his teeth and said, "I said I'm here to help you, Of course I came here to help you, don't you want to get Shen Jueshu?" "
  Let her belong to you completely, whether it is heart or body."
  In the last sentence, even a little seductive was used. Said in a tone of voice.
  An Omega like Shen Jueshu, presumably no Alpha would be able to refuse her. There are countless people who want to get her, and even use all means.
  However, facing his words, Sui Yu pulled the corners of his lips, and said with a little coldness in his eyes: "Did Mr. Gu forget one thing? Shen Jueshu is now my wife in the legal sense. She is already my wife." I'm a real person!"
  Gu Ying adjusted her mood, resisted the oppression of Alpha's momentum, and pretended to be calm: "Oh? But is the truth really like what you said? Although you are a wife and wife, but you Have you got her person?"
       Sui Yu clenched his hand on his lap into a fist, and looked coldly
  at Gu Ying sneered and said, "Then what does this have to do with you? Why do you help me?"
  Moreover, this character appeared out of the blue. There was never such a character mentioned in the novel, but he jumped out to take on the role now. The role has a certain weight!
  "Originally, it had nothing to do with me according to the normal development, but now I have to be involved, you just think that I have a mission, and my mission is to bring you and Shen Jueshu together." Gu Ying hooked Lip tried hard to show himself a gentle smile to increase his credibility.
  Sui Yu's face changed, and the hand under the table tightly pinched his thigh so as not to lose his composure too much, suppressing the huge waves in his heart, and asked in an unclear tone: "But who gave you What's the benefit of bringing me and Shen Jueshu together?"
  Gu Ying's words left her in shock, and according to what he said, it was hard to prevent her from suspecting that he was also a book transmigrator, and it was even possible that he was He came with a mission, but why is his mission to bring himself and Shen Jueshu together? If he had read the original work, he shouldn't know what happened to Shen Jueshu in the original work!
  Or, what he meant by matchmaking was to ask her to follow the direction in the original book?
  "You don't have to worry about who gave it to you, just ask yourself, do you want to get Shen Jueshu?" Gu Ying had a certain look on his face, "A top-level Omega exuding the pure aura of snow, so It's so rare and so beautiful, don't you have a moment's heartbeat?"
  He didn't believe that Suiyu didn't have a heartbeat, if not, he wouldn't have forced Shen Jueshu into marriage in the first place, although he didn't know why the follow-up shifted , but it did not prevent her from wanting to win Shen Jueshu's heart.
  The smile on Suiyu's lips was even colder. I have to say that Gu Ying in front of him is really good at deceiving people. If his words were replaced by anyone who has other thoughts about Shen Jueshu, he should be hooked immediately.
  "Really? Then tell me how you plan to match Shen Jueshu and me?" Sui Yu couldn't figure out how he, an outsider, could confidently say the matchmaking words, especially when she and Shen Jueshu were married. in the case of.
  Moreover, she is currently in two-way marking with Shen Jueshu.
  Seeing her asking this question, Gu Ying's smile deepened, and he asked in a slightly hoarse voice: "Don't you think your starting point is better than everyone else?" "You are already
  her legal wife Now, facing such a proud Omega, you just need to break her wings and imprison her. From now on, you will be the only one in her world. I don’t think Shen Jueshu, who is full of you, is irresistible. ?"
  Hearing his hoarse voice, Sui Yu was a little dazed for a moment, and even subconsciously wanted to answer what he wanted according to his words! Suiyu, who realized that he had this idea, broke out in cold sweat immediately, and was frightened after a while.
  This person actually came to confuse me to follow the original path!

She had the urge to curse, but she had to calm down in this situation. She knew too little about Gu Ying in front of her, and it was even difficult for her to understand his bewitching behavior.
  If he was really bewitched by him, wouldn't he be pushing Shen Jue into the pit of fire?
  Seeing that she didn't answer, Gu Ying asked again: "Sui Yu, are you the only one in the world that doesn't want Shen Jueshu?"
  Sui Yu raised his eyes to look at him, and suddenly smiled slowly, belonging to the top Alpha Pheromone overwhelmingly crushed towards him! The smile on his lips became a little sinister, and he said in a slightly lower voice: "I think what you said is quite reasonable, but how can an Alpha be satisfied with only having one Omega? So I think it's okay to imprison you." That's right."
  The pheromone suppressed Gu Ying, forcing him to say nothing to reject him, his face turned cold under his disbelieving gaze, and the next second the pheromone tightened with her clenching a fist, and Gu Ying directly Passed out directly in such a high concentration of Alpha pheromone!
  Seeing Gu Ying whose body softened like a puddle of mud leaning on the chair, Sui Yu's expression was still not very good-looking, while he was angry at Gu Ying's behavior, but at the same time was full of bewilderment, facing this situation, She didn't even know what to do next.
  The current direction is becoming more and more confusing. The original owner and Shen Jueshu have not been cleared up yet, but suddenly a Gu Yinglai who seems to be wearing a book appears, making it even more confusing!
  As for why he said it was suspected, after Sui Yu calmed down and thought about it, he always felt that Gu Ying might not be as simple as wearing a book. If he really was wearing a book, since he has a mission, then there must be someone who issued him a mission. And judging from her many years of experience in the second dimension, there is a high probability that it will be promulgated by the so-called system. Since there is a system, then he shouldn't faint easily under the influence of his pheromone just now.
  If there is a system, it is a bit unreasonable.
  He is too weak.
  Sui Yu glanced at Gu Ying with some disgust, he was so weak that he was worse than Shen Jue when he was in his prime!
  Faced with such a high concentration of her pheromones, even Shen Jueshu, who was in his weakest period, was not affected much, but this Gu Ying passed out directly in a short period of time!
  Sui Yu got up and took his mobile phone, with a serious face, if this Gu Ying is not wearing a book, where does his mission come from? What kind of secret identity does he have, and why did he let her go as in the original book?
  Taking back the phone, Suiyu looked at her own figure reflected on the black screen, her heart was a little heavy and a little annoyed, if Shen Jueshu was really reborn, she would install a monitor on her phone. I can understand, but being able to understand doesn't mean she won't be angry.
  On the contrary, she is almost going to explode with anger now!
  She said coldly to the mobile phone: "I think you must be nearby now, come here."
  When Shen Jueshu knew that she was going to see Gu Ying, she suddenly found that the monitoring was not available. She didn't believe Shen Jueshu I will stay at home obediently, maybe in a corner of this hotel right now.
  As soon as she finished speaking, the door of the private room opened.
  Sui Yu turned his head and looked over, and saw Shen Jue standing at the door with his eyebrows lightened. He was wearing a simple white T-shirt, black casual pants and white sneakers. He was dressed like a young and beautiful college student, but his hair was full of charm. The drape has a mature taste, and when he looked at him quietly, Suiyu had a feeling of looking at him for thousands of years.
  The hand holding the phone gradually tightened, and Sui Yu's face became more and more ugly. He raised his hand to let her see his phone clearly, and said with a sneer, "Don't you think you should give me an explanation?"
  Shen Jueshu just glanced at the mobile phone in her hand, and said in a calm voice, "I admit that I found someone to do it.
  " His shoulders drooped a little, looking very weak.
  "Shen Jueshu, if you want to know something, you can ask me instead of using this"
        This method touches my bottom line. Sui Yu's voice was calmer than Shen Jueshu's, "It's like meeting Gu Ying this time, didn't I take the initiative to tell you?" Why do you want to use such a shameful method?
  Facing Suiyu's questioning, Shen Jueshu said with an unchanged expression: "Will you answer everything I ask? " Then let me ask you, when you were at the wedding, why did you propose to escape from marriage? "
  "Why is there such a big difference between the front and back you give people? " "
  "These, will you tell me? "