Chapter 58: Rose

"Don't listen to their nonsense! I definitely didn't cheat!" Sui Yu explained anxiously, cheating is not a trivial matter, if such suspicion is planted in Shen Jueshu, can the relationship between the two continue well in the future?

"I know, don't worry." Shen Jue smiled lightly, put her hand on her cheek with the hand that straightened her collar, held her face and said, "I still have a little trust in you." Trust

is Yes, it's just that she doesn't like Suiyu being involved in entertainment scandals with others.

After all, she is her own.

Hearing that she didn't believe the words on the Internet, Sui Yu breathed a sigh of relief, as long as Shen Jueshu didn't believe it, but even though Shen Jueshu didn't believe it, she couldn't let those people on the Internet just talk nonsense, so as not to cause trouble in the future. From time to time, he raised his mouth and used this matter to scare people.

Sui Yu took out her mobile phone and logged on to the blog, seeing that the popularity was so high, but Fu Xin didn't send any message to herself. When she saw this, she frowned.

"Why didn't Fu Xin make any statement?" Sui Yu asked a little strangely. You must know that this kind of thing is not small. After all, he is a married man, and Fu Xin's intervention can be regarded as a third party. This extremely affects the actor's development.

Shen Jueshu's eyes were also a little cold, thinking that the man just met Suiyu and asked Suiyu to have dinner, and this kind of thing happened after the meal, she couldn't help but feel bad.

However, not long after Sui Yu finished asking, her cell phone rang. She looked down and saw that it was a message from Fu Xin.

Fu Xin: Mr. Sui, I'm sorry that this happened. When I found out, I was actively communicating with the company, but the effect was not good, and you were troubled.

Sui Yu looked at this passage, frowned slightly, and typed: It's okay, I'm going to clarify it myself later, remember to forward it.

Fu Xin's reply was a bit slow, but she also replied with a good word.

Suiyu looked at the good word on the screen, then logged on to his blog and posted a statement, and at the same time took Shen Jueshu's hand to take a photo, the language was very in line with the original owner's personality, and he just dared to spread rumors , to see if she can find you.

Faced with such a gunpowder-flavored remark, coupled with Sui Yu's identity, she is indeed capable of finding those people and making them pay the price.

Seeing this situation, the marketing account didn't dare to post it anymore, and it was forwarded by Fu Xin, even if some people thought they were discussing some countermeasures by clarifying so late, they didn't dare to say it again.

Seeing Fu Xin's repost, Sui Yu said a little strangely: "Last time she was able to directly log onto the blog to explain the scandal between her and Si Yue, why did she have to wait until so late when she could do the same thing this time? "

It also wastes time to contact the company.

Hearing Sui Yu's words, Shen Jue's eyes lightened slightly, "Maybe it's not the same as the nature of scandals about married people." Sui Yu suddenly said, "That's right,

after all, if what happened to me is true, her acting career will be different." It's not easy to go."

After all, such an actor with no moral character and taint will have a sharp drop in resources in the future.

"En." Shen Jueshu didn't say much, looked at Suiyu's eyebrows, and asked, "Then why did she ask you for dinner?" Hearing

this question, Suiyu's face froze for a moment, and then he pulled Shen Yu away. Jue Shu came to his lounge and sat down, finally rubbed his hands on his knees, and said solemnly: "I know I shouldn't agree to this, but looking at her face, I can't help it Refused."