Chapter 72: Extra story 1

One month after Shen Jueshu came back, she had eliminated all the people in the Shuttle Association who had the system but had bad conduct. In addition, they had done many things that disturbed the space during the period of owning the system. Shen Jueshu handed over all these people to Give it to Sui Yu, and then Sui Yu will bring those people back to the Space Administration for trial.

This move directly added a lot of merit to Suiyu.

When Uncle Li learned about it: "..."

The couple really cheated openly and aboveboard.

At the end of October, when the red leaves of Baili were all dyed, Jiang Siyue directly disclosed her and Li Jiang's upcoming marriage on the Internet, which aroused heated discussions among the people.

Today's Jiang Siyue has successfully transformed into an actor, and has won many gold-worthy awards, and is also well-known in the country. Naturally, her marriage news has successfully reached the top, and Mo Yu will personally sing for their wedding.

    Mo Yu has also transformed from an idol to a singer-songwriter. Every song on the released album is called the title song by fans, and he is called a dazzling new star with an unstoppable sharp promotion in the music world. When he won the most important Golden Melody Award, he confessed to Li Mei directly on stage, and made it public on the whole network.

Jiang Siyue did not invite too many people on the wedding day, they were all friends and relatives. In order not to be disturbed by the media during the wedding, Li Jiang will directly discuss with the scenic spot. Tourists who have bought tickets have made extremely generous compensation.

This wedding blends into the nature, there are not so many red tapes, and some are just a look at each other every time you see the flowing water and the falling red leaves, in this most gorgeous red forest, guarding them The purest emotion for each other.

    Seeing Jiang Siyue with such a wanton and bright smile, looking at the red leaves all dyed in the forest, such a shocking scenery, really made Suiyu envious.

What was the wedding she had with Shen Jueshu before?

And he was still on the oath stage to let Shen Jue escape from marriage! This doesn't look like what a good wedding should look like!

"Let's have a make-up wedding!" Suiyu said while pulling Shen Jueshu's hand, and finally looked down at Shoubao and said, "Choubao will be the flower girl!" Carrying a flower basket, ready to go forward to sprinkle flowers later.

    Hearing Sui Yu's words, Shen Jueshu obviously couldn't laugh or cry. This person really wanted to say it out loud, "Now that we have children, won't we be laughed at by others if we hold a wedding?

" Come on, let's hold another wedding properly. Are you out of your mind?

"Who cares if they laugh or not? Anyway, I want to have it!" Sui Yu pouted, she didn't have much good impression of that wedding, shouldn't the wedding be a beautiful witness for the two of them! Why is it so miserable when I come here!

The corners of Shen Jue's lips twitched into a smile, and she didn't refute anymore. She also wanted to hold another wedding with Yu, and it was a wedding where she really wanted to marry her, not like the previous one, which was full of resentment and reluctance. .

At the end of Jiang Siyue's wedding, Mo Yu looked at the way Jiang Siyue and the others looked at each other. The scene was so beautiful that her inspiration burst instantly. She felt that she should be able to write a sweet wedding march.

    "Sister, are we married too, okay?" Mo Yu murmured holding Li Xie's hand, Jiang Siyue and Li Jiang obviously confirmed their relationship later than her, but their wedding has already come ahead of him.