Chapter 25 marked

Hiss—"
  Sui Yu made a sound in pain, looking at the head buried in her neck , and the pain from the back of the neck, I even smelled my own pheromones, which gradually brought some chilliness, like a cluster of geraniums blooming in the snow, and the fragrance gradually merged.
  Sui Yu was stunned, the feeling of being marked was painful and crisp, and at the same time accompanied by an indescribable comfort, even, an urge to hug the person in front of him arose.
  Her face immediately turned black, hug her? Embrace this compulsion to tag yourself? Isn't her act of compulsory marking the equivalent of rape in this abo world!
  "Shen Jueshu!" Sui Yu gritted his teeth, and almost squeezed out these three words from between his teeth!
  "Uh~"
  The depressive panting blows past her ears at close range, it was warm in the first moment, but it turned cold in the next second.
  Sui Yu shuddered, and the anger in his heart burned more and more.
  Since she crossed over, she hasn't done anything excessive to Shen Jueshu, so why should she bite herself!
  Even if it's the original owner, it's not to the point of mandatory marking!
  I felt that Shen Jueshu's teeth biting her glands became more and more forceful, as if she wanted to tear this piece of meat off her neck forcefully!
  The pain stimulated her nerves, and her eyes began to turn fierce. She suddenly sneered and said, "Shen Jueshu, I didn't expect you to have the potential to be a zombie!
  " The pain in her neck bit her neck fiercely!
  Why should only she mark herself? Since you bite me, I will bite you too!
  The pheromones were crazily poured into Shen Jueshu's glands, deeply imprinting herself, sniffing the fragrance of geranium in her pheromones, she laughed with satisfaction.
  If it's a tie, you won't lose.
  Shen Jueshu also seemed to be bewildered by his own operations, and was stunned for a while, looking forward stupidly.
  Seeing her like this, Sui Yu clutched his bloody neck and slowly backed away. Sui Yu, who was sober, realized how dangerous his actions were just now. This time, he was really sending himself to his death!
  She was aggrieved and terrified, the original owner didn't mark Shen Jue, but she marked herself instead? !
  The unmarked original owner stayed in the basement all his life, what about himself?
  Suiyu's eyes showed a bit of grief and resentment, it was Shen Jueshu who forcibly marked himself without consent, so it's wrong for him to treat him in his own way?
       After a long time, the avalanche-like pheromone gradually calmed down, but it seemed like a short period of calm, and there were countless undercurrents surging underneath.
  Shen Jueshu's dull gaze slowly turned, and fell on Suiyu who was trying to retreat outside the door.
  Sui Yu: "..."
  "You bite me first!" Sui Yu immediately seized the opportunity and said.
  Although his eyes moved, Shen Jueshu's expression remained indifferent, and he approached Suiyu slowly step by step.
  When she took a step forward, Suiyu took a step back, frightened by Shen Jueshu's cold air.
  Damn, this person's aura is not a bit stronger than her own, she is an Alpha!
  Retreating to the back, her back leaned against the door, and there was no way to retreat...
  Looking at Shen Jueshu who was still approaching her, Sui Yuqiang pretended to be calm and said, "What are you doing? Please pay attention to the AO distance, And you marked me, I haven't settled with you yet!"
      Suiyu regretted for a moment that he was so impulsive and youthful before
  , if he didn't bite her , wouldn't it be better to warn her!
  Just because he also bit her, calling the police would only assume that the two of them were biting each other, maybe they didn't make the decision for her, and instead they would be educated by the police!
  The more he thought about it, the worse he suffered, and he was so angry that he wanted to go back a few minutes ago and scold him bloody!
  Shen Jueshu, whose eyes gradually became clearer, approached Suiyu step by step, her eyes fell on her hand covering her neck, but the blood seeping from between her fingers could still be seen, her face was gloomy for a moment, He also raised his hand to touch his neck, and his fingertips were stained with blood.
  Seeing her like this, Sui Yu preemptively said: "Look at what I did! Look at the good deeds you have done, at least I didn't want to take your meat off!" She didn't dare to move her neck at all now, and
  slightly It hurts badly to move.
  This Shen Jueshu must have violent tendencies!
  the On Yu's neck, the hatred in his eyes began to burst out, trying to gradually tighten the strength in his hands.
  "Hey, what do you want to do! Do you still want to kill people after marking people!" Sui Yu said while protecting her neck with her hands, seeing Shen Jueshu's expression of pain and hatred in her eyes, she felt Shocked, but at the same time, I felt a chill rising from the soles of my feet.
  She actually felt that Shen Jueshu really wanted to kill her!
  Shen Jueshu heard her voice, looked at Sui Yu's gloomy appearance, tears flowed from her eyes suddenly, the water covered her red eyes, and the brokenness almost overwhelmed her.
  "Why why why!" Shen Jueshu gradually gritted his teeth from muttering.
  Why, why can't you stay the same, why do you change so that I don't think you're alone? Why!
  Her eyes were obviously fierce, but there was a faint vulnerability that made Suiyu sad. Seeing Shen Jueshu like this, Suiyu suddenly gave up resistance, and even the pheromone belonging to Alpha was completely suppressed by her, without overflowing at all. To influence Shen Jueshu.
  If she wants to die by herself, she can die. Anyway, she is not from this world. After she dies, she might return to her original world. If her death could calm Shen Jueshu down, then it would be considered a worthy death.
      Sui Yu didn't even know that she could be such a virgin one day, but if she thought about it carefully, she would die if she died. Anyway, she should have died when she fell down the stairs. It's just a matter of time, and she didn't want to live long at first, if she dies earlier, it can make Shen Jue feel better, and it can be regarded as accumulating merit.
  It's just that it's a pity, what happened to the original owner, and it's a pity that I don't understand why Shen Jueshu's image at this time is so different from the period in the article.
  Sensing the movement of her no longer resisting, Shen Jue's eyes moved slightly, his eyes fell on Sui Yu's face, and he looked at himself calmly, with a relieved smile on his lips, but this appearance made him The anger in Shen Jueshu's chest began to burn. She looked like she was making trouble for no reason at this time, and she was the one who tolerated herself unconditionally!
  "Suiyu!" Shen Jue gritted his teeth, and just about to use force in his movements, his pheromones exploded again, pulling the two of them into a snowy field in an instant. However, in such an extremely cold environment, Shen Jue However, Jue Shu felt the hotness from the bone marrow began to spread all over her body. It was not to alleviate her coldness, but to aggravate her intolerance. The feeling of fire and ice made her more restless.
  "Ugh!" Shen Jueshu's legs softened, and she was almost unable to stand still, so she had to hang herself on Suiyu's body for support, and her face began to look like it was at sunset at night, the sunset glow spread all over her face, and the water in her eyes The light became more intense and crystal clear.
  "You—" Feeling the soft body with the cold fragrance leaning against him, it was like a fire starting a fire for a moment, and he was like a handful of hay, he was instantly ignited by her, and his whole body began to heat up no.
  The pheromone of geranium was no longer difficult for her to control, and she excitedly blended with the pheromone of snow in the air, trying to blend it into a unique perfume.
  Sui Yu's face flushed instantly, and he heard Shen Jueshu's cry in the pheromone.
  "I want it."
  "I want it..."
  At this time, Omega's growth stage, what he wants is self-evident.
  Sui Yu bit her lip to wake herself up through the pain, but in the next second she slid down a little bit, but she had to hug Shen Jueshu tightly to prevent her from bumping into something.
  Under the influence of Shen Jueshu's pheromone, Sui Yu felt that her sanity was about to collapse, and if she continued like this, she was really afraid that she would not be able to suppress her desire, what would really happen to Shen Jueshu!
  Falling to the ground, her eyes fell on the suppressant box that fell on the ground earlier, her eyes lit up immediately, and she tried to reach out to take the suppressant box, but Shen Jue, who was pressing on her, was relieved at this moment. Also restless. The hot breath sprayed on her cheeks, and the soft lips were about to fall on her face!
  However, Sui Yu didn't think that Shen Jueshu wanted to play some kind of firewood with her, she was afraid that Shen Jueshu would be disfigured if he bit it down!
  Regardless of taking the inhibitor, she quickly raised her hand to cover Shen Jueshu's mouth, her face began to collapse a little, and she blushed and shouted: "Shen Jueshu! Where did your leg touch!"
  Suiyu hurriedly wanted to Putting her legs together, but Shen Jueshu's leg was between hers, she couldn't close it at all! Looking at Shen Jueshu who was pressing on her with blurred eyes, she almost vomited blood in her heart, Shen Jueshu, Shen Jueshu, it's not me who is tarnishing your innocence now, it's you who are tarnishing me!
        The pheromones of snow and geranium were fermenting wantonly in the room. As Yu recalled the description in the book, he tried his best to send his painful and bleeding glands to Shen Jueshu.
       The source of geranium was overflowing with information at this time Suiyu tried to control the pheromone to comfort the restless Shen Jueshu.
  Trying to make her pheromones full of gentleness and intimacy, seeing that Shen Jueshu really eased up, she quietly breathed a sigh of relief, ignoring the legs she put between her legs, she quickly reached out and took the inhibitor, He opened the package and took out one from the inside.
        Seeing that Shen Jueshu had calmed down a lot now, he quickly helped her inject it into her body, and then smiled with satisfaction.
  I am really a bodhisattva who saves suffering!
  She was still quietly waiting for Shen Jueshu to recover, but she didn't know that Shen Jueshu's reaction became more and more intense. It was red and white, and looked at the packaging box of the inhibitor in disbelief. It said Omega-specific inhibitors on it! Why doesn't it work!
  "Sui, Suiyu!" Shen Jueshu's gnashing of teeth sound reached her ears.
  "I, I'm really the inhibitor that injected you!" Sui Yu almost collapsed, handed her the box of the inhibitor, and said, "Look, I'm still newly opened!" Shen Jue
  gasped , wanted to raise his hand to grab Suiyu's neck but couldn't do it, gritted his teeth and said, "The inhibitor has failed!"
  Is Suiyu an idiot! With an Alpha like her at home, how could she not have inhibitors! And if her hair growth is still so uncontrolled even though she has an inhibitor, there is only one possibility.