Chapter 56: Old man

Back home, Jiang Siyue went upstairs and said, "By the way, I have an appointment with someone to go shopping tomorrow. Do you and your sister-in-law need to buy anything? I'll buy it for you?" "Shopping?" Sui

Yu I was taken aback for a moment, and then my eyes brightened slightly: "No need! I'll go with you tomorrow! I want to buy it myself!"

Thinking about it this way, she didn't seem to buy anything for Shen Jueshu, and she went shopping while Jiang Siyue was also there. Go buy some for Shen Jueshu by yourself, can she just help me refer to it?

"Are you going too?" Jiang Siyue scratched her head, "It's fine, but the other one is also an Omega, I'm afraid you might feel uncomfortable going." "What's uncomfortable,

you are all women." Sui Yu said to It doesn't matter, whether it's an Alpha or an Omega, it's still a woman after all, she's not comfortable going out with men.

"Oh, then I'll tell her." Jiang Siyue still felt a little strange that this housekeeper was willing to go out, especially for things like shopping.

After Jiang Siyue returned to the room, Sui Yu also returned to the room with Shen Jueshu, and then went to take a shower, wearing a V-neck nightdress with suspenders in the winter, and happily gave Shen Jueshu the video call.

Shen Jueshu on the other side was not so busy at the end of the work, so he returned to the hotel early this evening, and saw that the video call from Suiyu was connected immediately.

The defenseless Shen Jueshu looked at Suiyu in the video: "..."

If she read correctly, that nightdress is hers, right?

"Why are you dressed like this?" Originally, she thought that Suiyu would be upset by her parents.

Sui Yu pursed her lips and smiled a little embarrassedly, but she still winked at Shen Jueshu and said, "Seduce you, and then give birth to your baby~"

Shen Jueshu: "..."

She couldn't bear to touch her forehead. In fact, Suiyu's style is a bit unsuitable for wearing this kind of V-neck suspender nightdress, but seeing Suiyu go to such lengths to seduce herself, Shen Jueshu only felt an indescribable cuteness .

"Do you know how we give birth to a baby?" Shen Jue shrank his funny look so as not to hit the opposite dog who was about to make a pose.

When Shen Jueshu asked such a question, Sui Yu got stuck instantly, that's bad! I was so busy thinking about calling Shen Jueshu that I forgot to check it first!

Just when she quietly wanted to quit and click into the search engine, Shen Jueshu's soft voice sounded, and said slowly, "You don't need to search, I'll tell you." Suiyu:

" ..."

"Whoever knows me is also a wife." Sui Yu laughed.

Shen Jue sneered, and cast a sidelong glance at Sui Yu, this guy almost put his guilty conscience on his face, thinking that others couldn't see it.

Thinking of this, she felt a little funny, her Alpha also came to this world to be an Alpha for several months, right? It turned out that he didn't even understand such basic AO common sense.

"Should there be no need to explain to you that a man and a woman are pregnant?" Shen Jueshu looked at the obedient listener on the screen and smiled.

Sui Yu shook her head, she still understood this point, after all, she was in her twenties.

Seeing her shaking her head, Shen Jueshu continued: "But the female AO is different. If the female AO wants to get pregnant normally, she needs to mark the behavior at the same time, so that there is a chance of conception."