Chapter 73: The original host's side story

My name is Suiyu, and my whole life has been a failure.

I like someone, but I can't help hurting her, trying to get her by all means, completely disregarding her wishes.

Looking at the surrounding facilities, it is very similar to the cage I cast for her before. In fact, when I was locked in by her, I finally felt relieved. At least in this way, I will not be able to hurt her anymore. Bar?

Obviously, obviously I don't want to hurt her, but why can't I control myself and do those unforgivable things?

Tears flowed down, I wanted to wipe them off, but I couldn't wipe them clean, every time I hurt Shen Jueshu I would cry, but after crying the next time I still couldn't stop doing things that hurt her, like It's the scum who can't get rid of domestic violence.

Every time I see Shen Jueshu, I can feel her resentment towards me, yes, I hate people like me, let alone others, how could she like me like this?

It's just, it's just that I still resent myself for causing so much harm to her. If I can, I also hope that none of this has happened.

Lying in the glass room in the basement, my limbs were bound by chains, I could only walk around in a narrow space of more than ten square meters, and everything I experienced now was what Shen Jueshu had experienced before.

The glare of the glare fell from the top of my head, and my eyes would dry out as soon as my line of sight was slightly aligned, but this also happened to give me a reason to cry brightly.

"Miss." A male voice suddenly came from the basement, and I was startled. Besides Shen Jueshu, who else would come in this basement, and the voice was still very familiar.

I sat up and looked in the direction of the sound. I saw Uncle Li standing two meters away from me, and the door of the glass room was still locked. How did he get in?

"Uncle Li?" I called hesitantly.

Uncle Li looked at me with a look in his eyes that I couldn't understand, but I could tell that he was pitying me.

Why should you pity me? Obviously, everything I have now is what I deserve.

Iridium Wow "If I give you another chance, do you think you can change all of this?" Uncle Li's inexplicable words made me a little confused.

Give me another chance, can I change all this? Where is the opportunity, the damage has already been done, can it be changed?

However, knowing that there is no chance, I still want to change.

"I don't know if I can change it, but if I can, I will give my all to change it." Even if it's my own life, I don't want to hurt Shen Jueshu anymore. I heard Uncle Li sigh, and he said: "Since this is the case, I hope you can do it. If you help me this time, I will pay back

your grandfather's life-saving grace."

Uncle, can he really help me and give me another chance to start over?

But before I could figure it out, my consciousness began to gradually fall asleep. When I woke up, I lay on the big bed and stared blankly at the familiar ceiling decoration in front of me.

I got up, but suddenly found that my body was a little uncoordinated. I looked down at my body that had shrunk a few sizes, and was completely stunned.

Me, am I really reborn? This is the opportunity that Uncle Li mentioned?

Does that mean I can stop it before it even happens?

As long as I don't look for Shen Jueshu, as long as I stay far away from her and don't disturb her life, then we won't reach the level of the previous life, right?

This life should be able to change, right?

Where's Uncle Li?

I got out of bed to find Uncle Li, and he gave me a gentle smile. I understood that he didn't want this to be known by others.

I went back to my room and checked the time. I am seventeen now.

Seventeen.

I couldn't help crying bitterly, I tried to change my future destiny, but the trajectory of fate was still moving in an uncontrollable direction, and I couldn't change the ending of the mothers.

I don't understand, is it possible that my rebirth is to witness my own powerlessness once again, and to witness the departure of relatives one by one?

I tried to find the answer, but every time it seemed that countless hands were blocking me, and my grandfather told me not to pursue it, but how could I not pursue it? A little piece of sky that knows nothing of the rest.

But later I found the truth, but the moment I learned the truth, I was completely scared. What is the meaning of such a life? Being a puppet being manipulated, will I still become the violent person in my previous life in the future?

Am I still going to hurt the person I love the most?

This kind of fear is always with me, no matter how much I want to stay away from Shen Jueshu, my consciousness will always be oppressed to find Shen Jueshu, fate does not seem to favor me.

In this kind of fear, gradually, I realized that another personality seemed to grow in my body, she was more peaceful than me, she had everything I yearned for, and she became my spiritual sustenance.

It seems that as long as she is still there, I am not completely devoid of humanity. I was even pleasantly surprised to find that she does not seem to be controlled by the plot, she is free!

After getting this knowledge, I also tried to let her control this body, but it seems that because of my existence, even if she is in charge of the body, the plot will affect her.

A crazy idea popped up in my heart, I asked Uncle Li to help send her to the real world so that she can grow up well, I think the key to this deadlock should be her.

    She is stupid, lazy, and doesn't like to move very much. Sometimes I don't know what she is happy about, but she is such a person. After sending her away, I will miss her and worry about her. Will a stupid person be bullied by others in the real world?

But I have to make the plan go smoothly. I also tried to resist the control of the plot, but obviously its power is not something I can easily shake. I insist on giving her time to grow until the plot goes on again. I can't After controlling the track, I had to get her back. I only hope that our future lives can be changed.

Please protect her if you can.

After all, I really do love her.