Chapter 69: The Dust Falls

"Suiyu, what would you do if I said that Qi Siyu was raised by me?" It was a

very light sentence, but it was no less than a bombshell, and Suiyu caressed Shen Jue Shu's hand stopped, his mind seemed unable to turn around for a while, and he asked blankly, "What do you mean?"

Qi Siyu was raised by Shen Jue? No matter how you look at it, the age difference between the two of them will not be too big, right? And why didn't the article describe who Shen Jue raised?

Shen Jue closed his eyes slowly, sorted out the thoughts in his head, and said, "Qi Siyu, formerly known as Ding Qisi." Sui Yu's

eyes widened instantly, and he said in a daze, "You said she was Ding Qisi!"

But, but Shouldn't Ding Qisi still be imprisoned in Nancheng? !

"She is Ding Qisi, but she is not Ding Qisi either." Shen Jueshu's voice was a little cool, and he explained: "She is Ding Qisi, and Ding Qisi is just her real name. As for the Ding Qisi in Nancheng, she is just Ding Qisi in the book world.

" Yu: "..." If she didn't listen carefully and her brain didn't turn quickly, she would almost be caught up in this sentence.

"You mean, her name is Ding Qisi in the real world?"

"Yeah." Shen Jueshu responded lightly, loosened Suiyu's waist, and looked up at Suiyu's eyebrows, "And I met Ding Qisi's At that time, she was only eight years old."

Sui Yu didn't know what expression she had at this time, maybe it was very dull, because her words were also very dull.

"Ding Qisi is a person in the real world, and you met Ding Qisi when she was eight years old..."

Doesn't this mean that Shen Jueshu is actually a person in the real world!

"En." Shen Jueshu responded softly, and said, "I, I am actually the founder of the Shuttle Association." She closed her eyes, and the memories in her mind became clearer and clearer,

but because there were too many, and thus As a result, she couldn't digest it quickly.

She said with a dry voice: "I traveled in various worlds back then, and rarely returned to the original world, but one day when I went back, I met Ding Qisi who was almost freezing to death in a corner, she was too young I thought that if I left her alone, she wouldn't live long in this weather, so I took her back." "

Because she knows how to look at people's faces, and I picked her up by myself, and she has a gentle temperament. , I will train her as the second generation, thinking about letting her take over the Shuttle Association in the future." And this is why Ding Qisi can have such a high authority, she exists as a successor after all.

"Gentle-tempered?" Suiyu's expression suddenly became indescribable.

How can Ding Qisi's appearance reveal gentleness!

Shen Jueshu's complexion darkened a little, and he said in a low voice: "Perhaps rights can corrode a person's heart, coupled with the erosion of desire, once a clean soul is stained, it is destined that the stain will become more and more serious. It expands until it swallows the whole person."

She didn't know when Ding Qisi had feelings for herself that she shouldn't have, and this feeling became the catalyst for her to go nowhere.

When Ding Qisi took advantage of her blocked memory to experience extreme horror in a different world, she sent herself to this world under the black hand.

But now it seems that this world is tailor-made for her, the heroine is herself, and after she went through Suiyu's inhuman torture in the early stage, Ding Qisi turned into her own destiny A to redeem herself. Don't let her think deeply, did Ding Qisi write this novel by herself in order to use the power of the plot to make herself fall in love with her?