Chapter 42: Destiny A

A head of clean and neat short hair sticks softly to her cheeks, and the facial features still have a little childishness, which washes away the little sense of heroism in her facial features, making her look harmless Not a lot.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry, are you okay?" The man tried to come over to support Sui Yu, but Sui Yu was completely stunned when he saw her.

The moment she saw this person, she seemed to have some kind of nerve in her mind. She obviously didn't know what Shen Jueshu Neng Destiny A's appearance was, but the moment she saw this person, she was inexplicably convinced that it was The person in front of me is full of youthfulness and vitality.

She dodged the supporting hand, and her thoughts slowly returned. She looked at the man, frowning slowly, and asked, "What's your name?"

Even though she already had a guess in her heart, she still wanted to confirm it.

The man looked at Sui Yu's frown, thinking that she was extremely impatient with him at this time, and said quickly: "My name is Ding Qisi, and I am an intern who rushed over today." After hearing her name, Sui Yu's expression became more and more serious

. The tighter it gets, sure enough.

In the text, Shen Jueshu's Destiny A is called Ding Qisi, but how could she appear so quickly? According to the plot, this person appeared at least three years later?

Could it be the butterfly effect caused by her relationship with Shen Jueshu?

"Miss, are you okay?" Ding Qisi asked worriedly.

Sui Yu came back to his senses, gave her a complicated look at last, shook his head, turned around and entered the elevator, and went upstairs to the laboratory.

She looked a little dazed, since Shen Jueshu's Destiny A had appeared illogically ahead of time, would Shen Jueshu still fall in love with her?

In this case, I should keep a good distance from Shen Jueshu, right?

Seeing her leave in a daze, Ding Qisi was also a little confused, so she asked the other staff beside her, "Who was that just now?"

The man looked at her with a complex expression, and said, "The one who bumped into you just now is Mr. Shen's wife, Sui Yu, who is also the former chairman of this company." Ding Qisi was shocked, "I wo

n't Get fired!"

That person: "...That's not true, after marrying Mr. Shen, her temper has improved a lot."

Ding Qisi was relieved when she heard that, but she also felt a little melancholy, and murmured: "Shen Boss The boss is already married."

Thinking of this, I felt a little uncomfortable in my heart, feeling that something I owned had been snatched away.

Hearing her whisper, the man moved a little away from Ding Qisi, and always felt that it was a bit strange for her to say this.

----

Shen Jueshu returned to the office, thinking of the things that happened upstairs earlier, she frowned, she was really reflecting on whether her attitude towards Suiyu was too much, which led to Mingming acting like Sui Yu, a golden retriever, was angry and rebellious.

Sighing lightly, before she could figure it out, Qin Qing knocked on the door with the document and came in.

"Mr. Shen, this is the document for the project of Shangyun Network, and you need to sign it."

Shen Jueshu temporarily abandoned all other thoughts, took the document and read it carefully, and signed his name after confirming that there was no problem, and waited for the cooperation When she handed the folder to Qin Qing, she suddenly asked, "Who was that person who followed you in the elevator?"