Chapter 19: Hate

Seeing that she drank milk and calmed down a bit, Sui Yu also relaxed and started eating his own, but he didn't persuade Shen Jueshu to eat spicy pot anymore. 
        Although she looks like I feel pity for her after eating spicy food, she feels really uncomfortable.
  And Shen Jueshu, who was opposite her, watched Suiyu eat all the food from her bowl without changing his face, and she didn't know what kind of expression to put on. She didn't understand why Suiyu You can eat what's in your bowl without any scruples.
  "Huh? What are you looking at?" Seeing that she had been staring at him, Suiyu looked back in confusion.
  Shen Jueshu looked away without answering, silently eating the mushroom soup pot in front of him.
  Sui Yu's head was full of confusion, but she didn't have the time to think too much. After watching Jiang Siyue take away all the thousand-layered belly in the pot, she immediately became angry, "How could you take it all away! I don't know how to give it to you!" Shall I save some!"
  Hearing this voice, Jiang Siyue, who was buried in eating herself, quickly helped her to save some, and smiled flatteringly: "There is more."
  Sui Yu snorted softly.
  Shen Jue glanced at the two of them, not understanding why they were so childish.
  After dinner, she didn't linger any longer. After asking Jiang Siyue to report to the company at ten o'clock tomorrow morning, she got up and went upstairs to her room.
  As soon as she left, Jiang Siyue immediately raised her head, looked at Sui Yu with some mystery, and asked, "Ah Yu, have you really decided to get a divorce?"
  " Am I not determined enough?"
  If you don't want a divorce, shouldn't you pursue Shen Jueshu with flowers now?
  Jiang Siyue shook her head with some pity, "My sister-in-law is quite nice, you probably won't find such a good one if you miss it." Sui Yu glanced
  at her, "Don't you want Shen Jueshu to agree to sign you?" You just flatter her like that."
  Of course she knew that Shen Jueshu was good, but this good was for others, not including her, if Jiang Siyue knew that in the book Shen Jueshu had locked the original owner in the basement until old If so, I don't know if she can still say that sentence.
  "No way! Tell me yourself, what's wrong with her?! Good looks, good abilities, good character, even an Omega like me thinks she's full of charm, okay?"

  Sui Yu Jiacai slowed down a little, and finally sighed softly: "She is very good, but being very good does not necessarily mean that she is suitable. If you want to find someone to spend your life with in the future, of course you must find the right person." Shen
  Jue Shu is very good, so good that she can't imagine it.
  Hearing this, Jiang Siyue also slowly stopped her movements. She looked at Sui Yu, and suddenly asked in a low voice: "In life, do you choose what you like, or choose what suits you?" She had also thought about this point before
  . Many, many times, but every time it is accompanied by unwillingness and futility. If you are not with the person you like, what is the meaning of this life? But many times life is often unsatisfactory. What one likes does not mean that two people are in love.
  Seeing her like this, Sui Yugou leaned over and rubbed her head, as if rubbing a big rabbit, "It's fine to let this kind of thing take its course, a person's thoughts are changeable, at this moment You would think that life is too short to choose the person you like is the most important thing, but after you have experienced a lot in the future, who will know that your choice has not changed?" Looking at Jiang Siyue's sniffling appearance, Sui
  Yu Smiled lightly, thinking a little bit empty, although this is a two-dimensional world created by the author, but the human emotions here are no different from real life.
  Upstairs, Shen Jueshu looked at the monitor on his mobile phone, listened to the voice from the microphone, and frowned in thought.
  The two people downstairs didn't know that their every move had fallen into the eyes of others. After eating the hot pot, Suiyu suddenly laughed happily.
  "What are you laughing at?" The bottom of the pot was already hot, and she cried again, making her eyes even redder.
  Suiyu pointed to the mess on the table and said, "We don't need to clean it up!"
  This is really a great joy, isn't it! In the past, every time I finished eating hot pot, I had to clean up the mess and clean the greasy pot, but now I don't have to do anything after eating. Just for this alone, Sui Yu feels that this book is not in vain!
  Jiang Siyue: "..." She sniffed, a little out of sync with Sui Yu's thinking, didn't they need to clean up before?
  "Go clean up, wash up and go to sleep, get your spirits up and go to the company to report tomorrow, look at your current appearance, don't be kicked out tomorrow, artists need image!" Sui Yu said.
  Jiang Siyue sniffed fiercely, stood up and walked towards the bedroom with arrogance, making up her mind not to think about Li Jiang!
  After she left, Sui Yu also got up and went back to the room. He planned to go back to the old house by himself. It is also feasible to ask the driver to come and drive him there tomorrow.
  ----
  When Sui Yu woke up the next day, Shen Jueshu had already gone to the company, and Jiang Siyue had also dressed up, and went out with the business card Shen Jueshu gave her, leaving Suiyu alone.
  Sui Yu sighed lightly, all of them had serious business to do, but he was still at home.
  Call the driver and ask him to come over, and he will take me back to the old house with my family before letting him leave.
  Suiyu looked at the big manor in front of him, and felt once again that the original owner's family was really rich. As soon as she got out of the car, someone came to open the door for her. Even though there was no owner living there, there were still many people left behind. Take care of this manor, so you can see such a clean and tidy appearance when you come in with Yu.
  But she began to feel a little worried again. Will some clues be swept away in this case?
  "Miss, according to your instructions, we have never cleaned above the second floor, so there may be a lot of dust." The housekeeper whispered beside Suiyu.
  Sui Yu's face remained calm, but his heart was filled with joy. Looking at it this way, the original owner could preserve as much as possible!
  "It's good to know, you guys go to work first, I will stay by myself." Sui Yu said lightly.
  "Yes." The butler replied with lowered eyebrows, and when he turned to leave, he glanced at Sui Yu from the corner of his eye, and then left as if nothing had happened.
  After everyone left the main building, Sui Yu went straight to the second floor The bedroom, she remembered that it was described in the article that the original owner's bedroom in the old house was at the end of the second floor.
  She walked all the way, and found that not only was the sanitation not cleaned, but maybe even no one had come up. The carpet had already been covered with a thin layer of dust, and every step on it was a footprint.
  Sui Yu frowned slightly, somewhat puzzled why the original owner couldn't even go up to the second floor.
  Open the door of the bedroom at the end of the second floor. I don’t know how long it’s been since I’ve lived in it. It’s a bit gray as far as I can see, but the most shocking thing is not these, but the entire wall in the bedroom. Covered with scratches, the originally smooth wall looked a bit riddled with holes.
  Sui Yu stepped forward, and apart from the messy scratches, he could also see the breath of resentment that seemed to blow towards his face.
  hatred.
  hatred.
  hatred.