Chapter 34: Fooling around

Suiyu felt a little concerned, so she relaxed to enjoy the quiet time now. In the future, she didn't know if she could still live so leisurely with peace of mind.

    The two sat in the coffee shop for a while, and another person came in at the door. Others came to watch the show in casual and comfortable clothes, only Li Jiang looked like a boring woman with a suit and high heels. It's like going to a high-end meeting right now.

    Because she made Jiang Siyue sad, even though she knew there was nothing wrong with her, Sui Yu still didn't want to see her.

    When she saw them, Li Jiang was obviously stunned for a moment, and then she walked towards them with her long legs, and sat directly beside Suiyu very naturally, regardless of what the person beside her was. Staring, she smiled faintly at Shen Jueshu and said hello.

    Sui Yu: "..." She feels like a low-level person now!

    No one cares about her feelings!

    "You came with your sister?" Shen Jueshu pushed a dessert towards Suiyu, and asked Li Jiang.     "Well, I'm a little worried about her coming alone." Li Jiang raised her hand

    to beckon the waiter to order, then turned her head to look at Sui Yu who was eating dessert, and asked, "Did you come with the boss?"

Shen Jueshu was surprised to come to these performances.

    "No, the company signed a lot of potential people this year, so I just wanted to come and have a look." Shen Jue said calmly, raised his cup and took a sip of the bitter coffee.

    Hearing her words, Sui Yu raised his eyes and glanced at her, this person is really stubborn.

    Li Jiang's eyes were somewhat clear, but she didn't know whether she believed it or not.

    Li Jiang's coffee is served, black coffee so bitter that it makes people go crazy.

    Suiyu looked at the two of them with complicated eyes, if Li Jiang is the most suitable for Shen Jueshu other than that Destiny A, these two even have exactly the same preference for coffee, they like to drink these bitter drinks to the point of frowning head of black coffee.

    "Why didn't you accompany your sister, instead came out first?" Sui Yu raised his eyebrows and asked, but when these words fell into Li Jiang's ears, there was always a tinge of yin and yang.

    Li Jiang slowly curled her lips into a faint smile, not minding the bluntness in Suiyu's tone, and said, "Because she thinks it's too much trouble for me to follow her.

    " Someone who knows everything is watching.

    Sui Yu: "..." She was so honest that she couldn't continue to ignore her.

    Shen Jueshu sat across from them and slowly drank the coffee in his cup, but his eyes turned around the two of them, and he always felt that the aura between them was very strange, and there was a faint smell of needlepoint pointing at wheat.

    As for Sui Yu's words, she can still understand that she doesn't want to see Li Jiang because of Jiang Siyue's affairs, but as Li Jiang's friend for so many years, she can still see Li Jiang's hostility towards Sui Yu under his plain appearance.

    Did something else happen between these two?

    The three of them sat chatting together, in fact Shen Jueshu and Li Jiang were chatting most of the time, but neither of them were talkative people, so most of the time was suffocating silence.