Chapter 46: Asking for Advice

The overwhelming Alpha pheromone rushed towards Shen Jue, and even tried to provoke Ha's instinctive submission with an extremely urgent gesture, arousing her pheromone response, and letting her sink into the abyss of desire together with him.

However, to the extent that other Omega would be affected by this, Shen Jueshu still couldn't shake her in the slightest.

She looked at Ding Qisi calmly, Xue's pheromones cast an invisible barrier around her body to isolate Ding Qisi's pheromones, her eyes were clear, and her eyes were not occupied by desire like Ding Qisi's.

Seeing that she didn't respond, Ding Qisi rushed towards her, but halfway through, she saw her complexion suddenly changed, and then a cry of pain came out of her mouth, and she fell to the ground!

Shen Jueshu withdrew his kicked foot indifferently, and immediately found a rope to tie Ding Qisi up, and then looked at her unbearably trapped in the climax, without any compassion.

She can resist the pheromones of the original owner's top-level Alpha, not to mention that a low-level Alpha like Ding Qisi even tries to influence her in vain. She can only think that Ding Qisi is still young after all.

    "Shen, Boss Shen, I'm so uncomfortable..." Ding Qisi was tied up and had no ability to resist, she yelled pitifully at Shen Jue with her flushed cheeks, trying to make her feel sorry for herself.

Shen Jueshu rummaged through her home, and then found her inhibitor. She held the Alpha inhibitor in her hand and played with it. She looked at Ding Qisi and sneered, "Want?" Ding Qisi's eyes followed her

movements And move, at this time the unbearable climax is almost driving her crazy, she wants Omega pheromones, if not, inhibitors are also available.

"Mr. Shen, please, please give me..." She sobbed and begged, curled up on the ground like a discarded rag.

The sneer on Shen Jueshu's face was even worse, Ding Qisi's words really made it difficult to tell what she wanted.

"Where is Sui Yu?" Shen Jue asked.

Ding Qisi choked up and cried, and said with red eyes: "I don't know, I don't know! Please, please give me..."

Shen Jueshu's face was indifferent, and he tightly squeezed the hand holding the inhibitor, trying hard to suppress Controlling her emotions, "I'll ask you one last time, where is she!"

Ding Qisi shook her head, tears rolled down her eyes and wet her temples, looking extremely embarrassed.

Shen Jueshu's chest was burning with anger, and she searched Ding Qisi's house, but she didn't see anyone, where did she hide him!

She returned to Ding Qisi, looking at this Alpha who was suffering from the orgasm, she seemed to see Suiyu's appearance when she experienced the orgasm for the first time. At that time, I didn't give her inhibitors. Was she also suffering like Ding Qisi?

Thinking of Suiyu, she felt that her heart was frying in a hot oil pan, burning on the fire, and her whole body began to tremble.

One night has passed since Suiyu disappeared.

Many things can happen in one night.

"Since you don't want to say it, let's wait until you are willing to speak." Shen Jue turned on the air purifier in the room, and the strong Alpha pheromone in the room finally faded a lot, even if she will be able to do it for a while. He could resist the influence of her pheromone, but he couldn't keep himself in such an environment for a long time.

Ding Qisi cried until her eyes started to swell, she didn't expect Shen Jueshu to be so cruel, she was willing to help those who were in heat, why was she able to stand by so indifferently? !