Chapter 70: Smelly Treasure

"Sui Yu, come quickly." Shen Jueshu stood in the mist and looked at himself, with a soft smile on his face, he stretched out his hand to invite himself.

"Shen Jueshu." Sui Yu murmured softly, walked forward involuntarily, wanting to hold her hand, and followed her eyes. It was such a beautiful scene, but her eye circles gradually turned red, and her heart felt uncomfortable. Like it's going to blow up.

Is it okay to catch up and hold her tightly in my arms?

Suiyu walked a few steps quickly, and finally ran, but every time she moved forward, Shen Jueshu moved away from her. No matter how hard she chased, she still couldn't touch her fingertips.

    "Shen Jueshu!" Suiyu shouted, tears streaming down his cheeks, and Shen Jueshu, who always couldn't see himself crying, was still looking at him with a smile this time, without any sign of approaching.

Suiyu finally couldn't help crying.

"Don't go, don't let me catch up with you."

Suiyu cried uncontrollably in her sleep, and in reality she also curled up and cried tremblingly.

"Is it still like this?" Li Jiang felt uncomfortable looking at such a casual look. Ever since this guy got together with Shen Jueshu, when would she, who was doted on by Shen Jueshu, show such an expression.

    Jiang Siyue's eyes were also red at this time, she didn't speak, she looked at Sui Yu lying on the hospital bed, and thought of the second elder of the Shen family lying in another ward, everything changed overnight.

Suiyu fell into a coma, and the two elders of the Shen family also passed out after learning about Shen Jueshu's accident. Everything was almost a mess.

Li Jiang came to the bedside, looked at Suiyu on the bed, and said after a long silence: "Suiyu, cheer up, do you want your baby to be gone like this?" The voice was a little cold, but recalling the previous

    Suiyu Yu was sent to the hospital. After an examination, it was found that she was too emotional and fell asleep, and even found out that Sui Yu was pregnant with a baby.

Suiyu was pregnant, and none of them knew about it before.

"Baby, baby." Suiyu closed his eyes tightly and murmured about the baby, even with his eyes closed tightly, tears still oozed out, and the pain was so uncontrollable.

Her Shen Jueshu and her children are gone. Seeing Sui Yu's situation, Li Jiang took a deep breath, and suddenly stepped forward, grabbed Sui Yu's shoulder and shook it, gritted her

teeth and said, "Do you think you are what Shen Jueshu wants to see!"

The shaking made Sui Yu's face turn pale instantly, he struggled to push Li Jiang away, lying on the bedside and began to retch heart-piercingly.

    Jiang Siyue looked at this scene in surprise, and hurriedly stepped forward to help her pat her back, choked up and said, "You finally woke up."

These days, Suiyu seems to be haunted, and she can hear her crying from time to time. Calling Shen Jueshu's name, hearing her crying in a dream, but she just couldn't wake up.

Having not eaten for many days, Suiyu couldn't vomit anything except retching. She looked at the moon-white floor with red eyes, and tears fell down in big drops.

Seeing Sui Yu's situation, both Jiang Siyue and Li Jiang felt uncomfortable.

"Don't act like you are going to die or live. Eat something to ensure the nutrition of the child in your womb. Of course, if you don't want this child, just pretend that I didn't say that." Li Jiang insisted Xinxin said that now at least he needs to find a hope for Suiyu to live.