Chapter 17: Sister-in-law

Next, Sui Yu is not in a hurry to go to the old house to search for clues. Anyway, if there are any clues, they will be there. It's the same whether it's late or late, but the most important thing now is to help Jiang Siyue find something that she can do, and to divert her attention from thinking about that woman Li Jiang.
  So she took a pen and paper and began to help Jiang Siyue plan, "You haven't gone through any systematic learning of acting, so if you act rashly, you can only play some tricks. Although it is said that you can spend money to play the leading role, but You are not well-known and cannot support the ratings, so we can take a detour, you go to the talent show, and then transform towards the direction of an actor."
    "But before that, let's not hide the things we did before, You don’t have to hide who you are or what your background is, the previous reputation at most said that you were a little more open, and you didn’t play with other people’s feelings, but you can create your eclectic personality.” About the reputation of the two of them and so on
  . With so many people, it is not a good choice to conceal it. If it is exposed later, it will have a greater impact on Jiang Siyue.
   Sui Yu clenched his fists at Jiang Siyue, and said with a look of encouragement: "We want to be the most unrestrained Omega! Don't suppress yourself, release your nature, we will take care of everything for you!" Looking at
  her In this way, Jiang Siyue was amused by her, "What's wrong with you, you have changed so much suddenly." The last time I teased myself like this, I don't know how many years ago.

  Seeing that she finally smiled happily, Sui Yu spread her hands helplessly and said, "Let you learn from me, don't worry about it so much, just do what you like." Jiang Siyue looked at Sui Yu, her face gradually became
  serious When she got up, she nodded vigorously, "I will definitely become the most shining star!"
  "Yes!" Sui Yu clangs, "Then let that dead woman Li Jiang know how good you are, and make her look up in the future! Look at you!"
  "That's right! Ah Yu, you are my god!" Jiang Siyue looked at her affectionately.
  Coincidentally, as soon as the door opened, the faces of the two froze, and they turned their heads in unison to look over.
  Shen Jueshu, who was standing at the door, looked at them with complicated expressions, saw that they didn't express anything after looking at them, went into the room to change their shoes and walked to them, watched Jiang Siyue for a long time, and then suddenly said something.
  "It's hard for you."
  Jiang Siyue: "???"
  Sui Yu was also full of confusion, the two of them who were still worried about her misunderstanding, really don't understand this matter, why is it so difficult?
  Shen Jueshu glanced at Sui Yu's swollen face.
  The two suddenly realized, Jiang Siyue covered her mouth and let out a muffled laugh, while Sui Yu looked at Shen Jueshu with grief and indignation, and shouted unwillingly, "Who made me like this!
  " People even have the nerve to laugh at themselves!
  Shen Jueshu's expression remained unchanged, and he went into the kitchen to pour himself a glass of water.
  Sui Yu gritted her teeth, why didn't she know that Shen Jueshu was so annoying? !
  It's just that she came back, so she couldn't run to the old house.
  "Why did you come back so early today?" Sui Yu went to the kitchen door, raised his hand to check the time, but it was only three o'clock in the afternoon, and Shen Jueshu unexpectedly appeared at home?
  Not quite like her workaholic style.
  Shen Jue glanced at her, and said softly: "Thanks to someone, the entertainment is gone, and the work is much easier."
  If you let Suiyu out this morning, no one knows what kind of person Suiyu is. This kind of person will go crazy anytime, anywhere. There are really some people who are afraid that if you let Shen Jue drink again, Suiyu will find him, so we can negotiate a deal at the negotiating table. Yes, it will not be left in any wine bureau.
  As for the company's affairs, Sui Yu was in charge of it before, and she offered to support her wife's work with all her strength. Those who hadn't figured out her attitude before, naturally let Shen Jueshu's work go on smoothly after receiving this point.
  That is to say, the efficiency of her work is what allowed her to leave work so early today.
  Sui Yu suddenly laughed softly, looked at Shen Jueshu and said, "It's good to get off work early, life is not all about work."
  Shen Jueshu just glanced at her, noncommittal.
  When the two were walking towards the living room, Jiang Siyue saw Shen Jueshu, her eyes suddenly lit up, a big smile appeared on her face, and she called out in a drawn-out tone sweetly: "Sister-in-law~
  " Yu's footsteps paused, Shen Jueshu tightened his hand holding the water glass, and looked at Jiang Siyue with all eyes.
 However, Jiang Siyue turned a blind eye to their gazes, looked at Shen Jueshu anxiously, and said with a flattering smile on her face: "Sister-in -   law, I remember you have a brokerage company? Did you sign me?" It was only when Shen Jueshu was working that she remembered that Shen Jueshu had a brokerage company. Although it could not be said to be a major player in the entertainment industry, its strength was not weak. In addition, she was a person who knew the basics and was signed by her company. It can save a lot of things!
  Sui Yu's expression began to become a little indescribable, did Jiang Siyue forget that she and Shen Jueshu were going to divorce? To call her sister-in-law so naturally!
  Shen Jueshu condescendingly looked at Jiang Siyue who was sitting cross-legged on the carpet. In terms of appearance alone, Jiang Siyue's looks and figure were indeed outstanding, but she couldn't understand why she suddenly wanted to sign with a brokerage company? This is the eldest lady who is tired of living and wants to experience life in the entertainment industry?
  Seeing that she didn't answer herself, Jiang Siyue's smile became more and more obsequious, "Sister-in-law~ you just signed me~"
  This sentence is so sloppy, it's so crisp that Suiyu's body seems to have passed through a circle. Like an electric shock, she rushed forward to cover her mouth, and said in a low voice viciously: "Did you forget that we are getting a divorce!"
  As the best friend of the original owner, if you call her sister-in-law when you open your mouth, wouldn't that be to misunderstand her? What do you still think about her? !
  Jiang Siyue blinked innocently, sending a message to her with her eyes: Aren't you two still gone?
  Shen Jueshu's eyes flickered after hearing Suiyu's words, and Suiyu actually told Jiang Siyue about this, which shows that she is serious about the divorce.
  There was a little thought in her eyes, recalling the person who wanted to escape at the wedding, all the turning points started from there.
  Concentrating all her thoughts, she sat down on the sofa beside her, and said in a cold voice: "You can sign me, but you need to fight for resources. Before you become a valuable person for me, I won't take the initiative to throw resources at you."
  Before she had the ability, the resources given to her were taken from others, which meant sacrificing other people's opportunities to praise her, which Shen Jueshu didn't like.
  "Don't worry! I will definitely be the one who makes you take the initiative to throw a lot of resources at me in the future!" Jiang Siyue raised her head and raised her chest, speaking extremely arrogantly.
  Seeing such an arrogant Jiang Siyue, Sui Yu nodded and smiled, this kind of Jiang Siyue is much better than crying like before.
  Looking at Jiang Siyue like this, and then at Sui Yu, Shen Jue took a sip of water slowly.
  It's no wonder that these two can become friends, they have the same kind of stupidity.