Chapter 22 Nonsense

Under Suiyu's indifferent words, there is no ambiguous atmosphere between the two of them at all.
  Gu Ying looked at Sui Yu for a long time, and suddenly said: "You have begun to accept all this, haven't you?"
  Sui Yu raised his eyes, "I don't know what you are talking about."
  She is in a bad mood now, maybe because she Because she basically didn't know anything, she felt that everyone talking to her was playing charades.
  "You have calmed down a lot." Gu Ying smiled.
  Sui Yu snorted lightly, got up and didn't intend to communicate with him, but when she put her hand on the doorknob, she turned her head slightly and said, "Don't talk like you know me very well, I don't like this feeling."
  Said Push the door open and go out.
  Gu Ying inside was stunned for a moment, and then he curled his lips and smiled slowly, with more interest in his eyes.
  And when Shen Jueshu in the office saw Gu Ying's expression, his eyes dimmed instantly, and he stared closely at the face on the screen, as if he wanted to remember him firmly.
  ----
  Suiyu left the reception room, found Qin Qing and said in a cold voice: "Next time such inexplicable people come over and say inexplicable things, I'll throw them all out!
  " The incident made those people in the company shut up, I don't want to hear anything that can affect my relationship with Shen Jue."
  Qin Qing nodded yes, and went to implement Suiyu's words neatly.
  When Suiyu returned to Shen Jueshu's office, he saw her holding a coffee cup in her hand, leaning on the quilt relaxedly, looking at her with a slow expression.
  Sui Yu: "..." Why did this person change his appearance again?
  "Aren't you busy with work?" Sui Yu went to pour himself a glass of water with some familiarity, seeing that Shen Jueshu was no longer busy, he asked casually.
  "Busy watching the show." Shen Jue said calmly.
  Sui Yu: "...does it look good?" She gritted her teeth slightly, this man was acting as if he had nothing to do with him before, now he told her to watch a play?

"Average." Shen Jueshu commented.
  "Heh, I didn't expect Mr. Shen, who manages a lot of things, to eat melons." Sui Yu rolled her eyes, but in the next second, she felt cold all over her body, as if she had fallen into a world of ice and snow.
  "Hey, you're going too far. You're eating melons, why don't you tell me?" Sui Yu felt that it was too cold, so he hugged the pillow on the sofa and silently used his pheromones to stand upright. A barrier was set up to resist the severe cold transmitted by Shen Jueshu's pheromone.
  This person dared to do it but dared not admit it.
  Shen Jueshu snorted coldly, "I just want to see when certain people will leave the house!" The
  pheromones subsided, and the remaining coldness seemed extraordinarily cool in this hot summer. Some untimely envy, Shen Jueshu should not be bothered by the heat in summer, right?
  "I'm sorry to disappoint you. I still own half of the property rights." Sui Yu smiled and continued, "I wonder why we didn't go to the scene to eat melons together just now. How exciting it is to hide behind the surveillance camera."
  She went in, and it happened to form a triangular Shura field, as bloody as it wanted.
  Shen Jueshu was noncommittal to her words, slowly drank his coffee, and kindly reminded: "Have you forgotten your current image?"
  Sui Yu's face froze, and his hand touched With her warm fingertips covering her face, she could still feel the pain from her cheeks, and her face turned black in an instant.
  She walked all the way and no one reminded herself of this! And Gu Ying, how did he manage to watch himself put on all kinds of cold and heartless expressions with this face without laughing? ! No wonder he asked himself if he was afraid of his wife.

Hehe.
  Sui Yu has the heart to scold her father, and there is Shen Jueshu, who came to see her first, and she doesn't even know to remind herself! Now she came back after wandering around, and told herself this fact.
  I have to say, this woman is so cruel!
  Killing and punishing her heart is nothing more than Shen Jue's relief!
  "It's very easy for you to have no friends like this." Sui Yu Youyou said.
  Shen Jueshu's expression remained unchanged, "Friends are not a necessity."
  Suiyu: "...Then what do you think is a necessity?"
  Shen Jueshu relaxed his lips, with a little coldness in his eyes, "I I feel that there is nothing necessary in this world."
  After experiencing the last life, except for wanting to torture Suiyu, it seems that there is nothing difficult to let go of.
  Suiyu was dumbfounded, and then said: "What about family affection?"
  Shen Jueshu's expression finally changed a little, her eyes began to be a little empty, recalling the events of her parents who died of illness successively during her imprisonment in her previous life. They were never seen the last time, not even at their funeral as daughters.
  Of course, she was hit hard, and even had a high fever for three days because of it. Although Sui Yu asked for proper treatment to avoid the risk of burning stupidly, her body was already failing.
  Later, she also gradually figured out how to get out of the grief of losing her parents. Isn't life a process of constant possession and loss? It can only be said that at this stage, she lost the parents who loved her the most.
  "Don't force it." Shen Jueshu said suddenly after being silent for a long time.
  After being reborn, she also tried to get her parents to pay more attention to her health, but her father's health was not good, and now he was hanging on drugs, and her mother was also depressed because of her father. She didn't know what to do changed the ending.
  Facing her answer, Sui Yu remained silent. She recalled the author's description of her parents in the novel, and knew that her parents would die of illness one year after she was imprisoned.
  That said, time is running out for her parents.
  "When we have time, let's go back and see them." Suiyu whispered, she felt that the reason why Shen Jueshu's parents died so early was probably because the original owner took the opportunity to force the marriage, and later imprisoned Shen Jueshu. Jue Shu made them unable to see their daughter for a long time, and they were so worried that they were furious, right?

Since she came in this life, although she didn't know any way to cure their illness, at least she could try her best not to make them worry about Shen Jueshu anymore.
  "You..." Shen Jueshu looked at Suiyu's gaze, hesitant to speak.
  Sui Yu looked away from her, and said in a weak tone: "It is said that there are three times to marry a daughter. Didn't we go back once? Since we don't plan to divorce now, there are some dramas that we should do." I still have to do more."
  Sui Yu himself was actually desperate to return to the Shen family with Shen Jue, although the original owner did help the Shen family through the impending collapse of the capital chain, but this method is really not that good Got the table, and the object of the forced marriage is their precious daughter.
  Going back this time, even if you won't be kicked out, your attitude won't be much better if you think about it, and it's very possible to be treated coldly.
  Shen Jue didn't expect that Sui Yu would be willing to do this. She curled her lips and said in a slightly cold voice, "Aren't you afraid that my dad will beat you out with a broom?" Sui Yu: "..."
  She Her face was a bit bitter, she was afraid, how could she not be afraid!
  But no matter how afraid she is, she will always accompany Shen Jueshu back. No matter what, since she is willing to accompany Shen Jueshu back, it also represents an attitude. At least Shen Jueshu has status with her. If she has no status, it doesn't matter what Shen's parents think of her.
  "Hey, you are my wife now, and your parents are my parents. Of course I have to honor them well. Even if they beat me, I don't have any complaints!" Shen Jueshu just curled his lips into a sneer.
  Alpha's nonsense will be more beautiful than love.