Chapter 13: Drunkenness

Before leaving the clubhouse, Sui Yu called Shen Jueshu again and asked if she could let Jiang Siyue come to stay at home for a while, and Sui Yu drove home after getting a reply yes.
  It was already nine o'clock in the evening when they returned, and the lights in the room hadn't been turned on yet, which made Sui Yu frowned slightly. Is Shen Jueshu still busy?
  Taking Jiang Siyue in, letting her pick a random room to sleep in, and then washing off the smell of alcohol on her body, and when she came out of the bathroom refreshed, the time was already slowly pointing to ten o'clock. But when she came to the window and looked into the yard, she still didn't see Shen Jueshu's car.
  He took out his mobile phone and wanted to make a call, but the next moment he remembered what he said that the two of them would not interfere with each other, did he overstep it?
  In the end, she put down her mobile phone, dried her hair casually, and lay down on the bed. She didn't understand why she felt a little gloomy, and she couldn't get excited.
  Suddenly her cell phone rang, she took it over and saw that it was Shen Jueshu's call and quickly connected it, but before she could say anything, she suddenly heard Qin Qing say in a very urgent voice: "Huai Yang Xiaoxie 103, Mr. Shen drank too much!"
  Hearing this, Suiyu didn't ask any more questions, just got up and changed clothes as quickly as possible and went downstairs, and then saw Jiang Siyue holding a glass of water and looking at him in surprise she.
  "Where are you going so late?"
  "Pick up Shen Jueshu."
  After getting out of the car and entering the destination, all the movements were natural and swift.
  Jiang Siyue in the room took a sip of water in a daze, blinked a little blankly, did she really put Shen Jueshu down like Suiyu just now?
  Since it is already ten o'clock in the evening, and there are not too many cars on the road, Sui Yu drove fairly fast. In less than half an hour, she had already arrived at Huaiyang Xiaoxie. While making a phone call with Qin Qing, she Go to 103 to find it.
  When the phone was connected, Sui Yu hurriedly asked, "How is Shen Jueshu?"
  Qin Qing replied something, and Sui Yu hurriedly quickened his steps.
  When she arrived at 103, Qin Qing was already waiting at the door, and took her in. It was filled with a messy smell of pheromones, which made Suiyu frowned subconsciously, not liking this smell very much.
  At this time, only Shen Jueshu was left sitting on the seat in a daze, obviously the entertainment had ended, and looking at her situation, Suiyu recalled how she drank too much last time.
  She approached Shen Jueshu, and saw that she had a natural look on her face. Just by looking at her like this, she couldn't tell that she was drinking too much. She knelt down, subconsciously lowered her voice, and asked, "Shen Jueshu Jueshu, do you know who I am?"
  She didn't dare to touch Shen Jueshu rashly, and she wouldn't let her touch it when she was awake, not to mention that now, she was really a little afraid that if she put her hand on it, she would come over right away It was Shen Jueshu's slap.
  Shen Jueshu seemed to have a little reaction at this time, she slowly turned her head to look at Suiyu, she was stunned for a moment, her cheeks seemed to be hardened, Suiyu couldn't scream, before she could retreat, she slapped her Lailai slapped her face and made a loud sound!
  Suiyu covered his hot and painful face, and looked at Shen Jueshu who was about to get up in astonishment. He didn't expect that he would slap her even if he didn't touch her! But in the next second, she couldn't care about the pain anymore, she just rolled to avoid Shen Jueshu's kick, and shouted helplessly: "Shen Jueshu!" Qin
  Qing who was on the side was also stunned by this operation, and reacted She quickly went to pull Shen Jueshu, and then looked at Sui Yu's face with five red fingerprints on it, her expression began to become a little complicated.
  How could the former Sui Yu be in such a mess, and after being beaten by Shen Jue, she was not angry at all. When did she have such a good temper?
  Sui Yu touched his face and felt that he would not be able to go out for a while.
  "How much wine did she drink?" After all, no one was beaten in the book?
  Qin Qing pointed helplessly at the wine bottles in the room, "Boss Shen drank half of them."
  Sui Yu's face immediately turned a little ugly, "Why do you have to drink so much wine?" There are
  really such things as wine bureaus in every world.
  Qin Qing looked down, "It's very difficult for Omega to get the project."
  Especially female Omega, if they want to have more in this world, they have to pay the most.
  Sui Yu's face became even uglier, but she didn't say anything more, and tried to approach Shen Jueshu again, "How are you doing now? Can you go home?"

  That slap made the corners of her lips hurt when she spoke now.
  Shen Jueshu ignored her, but this time he didn't hit her either.
  Sui Yu breathed a sigh of relief, and after asking Qin Qing to help her into the car, he asked Qin Qing to get up together and take her back by himself.
  Qin Qing didn't waste her words to refuse, she got in the car very generously and sat in the back seat, at the same time it was convenient to take care of Shen Jueshu.
  Sui Yu glanced at Shen Jueshu's current appearance through the rearview mirror, she had a good thing about drinking too much, that is, she wouldn't make a fuss, and if she drank so much and made a fuss again, it would be fatal.
  Sending Qin Qing home, she followed Yu and turned around to go back to the wedding room with Shen Jueshu. After the car stopped, she opened the door on Shen Jueshu's side, carefully put half of her body in, and nodded her tentatively. Seeing that she didn't respond, he breathed a sigh of relief and helped her down.
  This time Shen Jueshu was finally not so excited, and obediently followed her into the house and upstairs, but at this time Jiang Siyue didn't know whether she was sleeping in the room or not, the whole villa was a bit too quiet.
  Helping Shen Jue into the room, this was the first time she came here, and it was also the first time she saw Shen Jue in the room.
  White, white and miserable, it feels a little scary to look at it at night.
  How cold must this person's heart be to choose to live in such a room? 

Sui Yu hangs his eyes, pushes Shen Jue to the bed, puts her down on the bed, and just wants to pass her The body went to pull the quilt over to cover her body, and immediately there was another crisp sound.
  "Hiss—" Sui Yu took two steps back, raised his hand in disbelief to touch the other side of the face that was beaten, and the face suddenly swelled up again, one can imagine how much force Shen Jueshu had used.
  "Shen Jueshu!" Sui Yu was really angry this time, it's fine for this man to bully her when he was awake, but now he's still so violent after drinking? !
  Shen Jueshu frowned, as if disturbed by her voice, she half-closed her eyes and looked at Sui Yu, her eyes were not hazy like after drinking too much, but cold.
  "Are you drinking too much?" Sui Yu was almost crushed by her. This person drank twice, but the drunkenness was true or false. Only she knows whether he is drunk or not!
  "Noisy!" Shen Jueshu said coldly.
  Sui choked, pointed to his face and said, "You said I was noisy? Look at what you have done!"
  Perhaps because of being too excited, the pheromone of geranium leaked a little, but it was quickly caught by Omega Noticing it, her face became even colder, and the cold pheromones overwhelmingly rolled towards Suiyu!
  She actually wanted to compete with Alpha's pheromones!