Chapter 12: The gentle scum

Sui Yu looked at Jiang Siyue speechlessly , "Don't tell me, you sent it yourself because you knew that today is Li Jiang's susceptible period?"
  Jiang Siyue was stuck, not knowing how to answer for a while.
  She has this in mind.
  Seeing her being so casual, she knew the answer, and her expression became very serious, "Jiang Siyue! Do you know how outrageous and despised your behavior is! Especially in those who don't like you In front of more people, the more you do this, the more ridiculous you will be in the eyes of others!" This person is also the third lady of the Jiang family, so why do you want to put yourself so lowly? Just because of a so-called love, have you lost your bottom line?
  Jiang Siyue looked at Suiyu, tears suddenly flowed down, she didn't cry loudly, she just shed tears silently: "But what should I do if I just like her?
  " , said softly with some helplessness: "But the person you like is not like you, anyone who likes you will not be willing to watch you do this to this extent and remain indifferent, unless this person really doesn't love you. "
  Jiang Siyue choked up, why didn't she understand this truth? But she just couldn't control it!
  "Obviously, what you should be most concerned about is that she met Shen Jueshu today during her susceptible period." Jiang Siyue said with sobs.
  Suiyu sighed helplessly, "Do you know where I come from? I was in Shen Jueshu's office before I came to see you. If they really have something, how could Shen Jueshu still stay in Suiheli? "
  And the breath on her body is clean, so there is no other possibility.
  Hearing what she said, Jiang Siyue sniffled, "But how could they get together? Are you not afraid that they want to plot something against you?"
  Hearing her words, Sui Yu couldn't help laughing, what else does she have that Shen Jue can count on? Basically give her everything I can give, right? If Shen Jueshu really wanted to do such a great job and leave nothing to her, just based on the agreement she signed, she could design a plot of her own derailment to get her out of the house.
  "You don't have to worry, Shen Jueshu won't do anything to me." At least for now, she won't do anything to herself, otherwise she won't help herself with the laboratory.
  After all, those experimental equipments all depended on money. She really wanted to deal with herself, so why would she spend so much money?
  Seeing Sui Yu's determined appearance, Jiang Siyue chose to trust her, after all, Sui Yu was much more rational and smarter than herself, and she would not make fun of her own interests.
  At this moment, she forgot that Suiyu had almost handed over the company.
  After Suiyu had nothing to worry about, Jiang Siyue began to feel embarrassed by her behavior today, and started to drink in a sullen mood.
  "Stop drinking!" Sui Yu snatched her bottle and said with a frown, "You can't go on like this. Not only will you suffer, but you will also become a fly that others think is annoying.
  " In front of people who like you, what you do will only make people feel disgusted."

  Faced with this situation, it is not easy for her to scold Li Jiang. After all, Li Jiang just doesn't like her, and Li Jiang has done well enough. If she doesn't like her, she just says that she doesn't like her. In Yu's opinion, Li Jiang's kind is much better than those who say they don't like it, but hang on to others at the same time.
  Jiang Siyue lowered her head, so why didn't she know this truth, but how could she just give up when she liked someone for so many years?
  Sui Yu sighed lightly, touched her head and said, "Why don't you go see her for a while, if you are really afraid that you will lose control, I will discuss with Shen Jueshu to see if I can let you live." I'll go there."
  "If you dare to let me find out that you are going up to be a licking dog, I will break your legs!" Suiyu finally said viciously.
  Because of her words, Jiang Siyue finally chuckled softly, recalling Suiyu's previous behavior, even if she liked Shen Jueshu so much, she really didn't want to be a pug.
  "Okay." Jiang Siyue nodded in agreement, no matter what, she couldn't go on like this anymore!
  However, the reality is sometimes so weird. One moment I said not to meet again, and the next moment I ran into this person by chance.
  When Suiyu and Jiang Siyue were about to leave the club, they bumped into a woman just as they opened the door. The woman was tall and had long legs. She was dressed in a suit and made her more capable and elegant. The temperament of scum almost rushed towards him.
  Seeing Jiang Siyue's suddenly stiff face, Sui Yu guessed who this person was, just talking about appearance, no wonder Jiang Siyue was so fascinated by her.
  Sui Yu approached her ear and lowered his voice and asked, "You don't think you've taken a liking to her gentle scum, do you?"
  Hearing her voice, Jiang Siyue came back to her senses, and also lowered her voice and said Sui Yu: "Don't you think that watching such a person lose control over you on the bed makes your legs weak?"
  Sui Yu: "..." Although, yes, it's quite exciting.
  However, the woman on the opposite side only frowned slightly when she saw them talking so closely, then glanced at the woman next to them, with a mocking smile on her lips, and then walked away from them indifferently. go through.
  Looking at her like that, it was obvious that she had misunderstood something, Jiang Siyue's eyes turned red, and she subconsciously wanted to catch up to explain, but she didn't want to be grabbed by Sui Yu and restrained her from moving.
  Suiyu gritted his teeth and lowered his voice and said, "What are you doing?! Have you forgotten what you just promised me!"
  Didn't people care about you if they didn't see you?
  Jiang Siyue froze, and finally lowered her eyes without any movement, allowing Suiyu and another woman to pull her out of the club.
  Walking in front, Li Jiang, who didn't hear anyone chasing up, frowned a little this time. She didn't understand what kind of trick Jiang Siyue was playing this time. Seeing herself as usual, she had already caught up with her. Talking non-stop.
  After snorting lightly, she didn't think about it any more. Without this annoying spirit by her side, she couldn't be more pure.
  After tying Jiang Siyue to the co-pilot with a seat belt, Sui Yu frowned and looked at Jiang Siyue, "Didn't you say that she is in a sensitive period today? How dare she come to the clubhouse?" Could it be that this Li Jiang not only looked at the gentle
  scum , In fact, the inside is also quite scum?
  Jiang Siyue is not in a high mood right now, she shook her head and said: "She will not leave her job during the susceptible period."
  Even if the inhibitor is used, in fact, she is still restless in her bones, and most people will choose to work here. She doesn't go out during the period, but there are exceptions, and Li Jiang is that exception.
  Sui Yu was suddenly curious to what extent the inhibitors could be suppressed. When Li Jiang passed by them just now, although she could smell a slightly thick oolong tea, Li Jiang's performance was quite normal.
usual appearance.
  Be sure to try the feeling of inhibitors during the next susceptible period! Since you want to experiment, of course you have to experience it yourself to know the situation.