Chapter 64: Split Personality

"If you don't love me, I will never love you again."

Hearing these words, Suiyu's tears flowed even more fiercely. She hugged Shen Jueshu tightly, sobbing as if she had made a big mistake. A child who is afraid of being discovered by his parents, shrinks back and fears, but dare not admit it.

why why!

Suiyu's eyes were red from crying, why is the truth like this.

Hearing Suiyu crying like that behind her, Shen Jueshu only felt her heart hurting from being squeezed by a big hand, she asked in a low voice: "So can you tell me, why are you doing this?"

Sui Yu choked with sobs and shook her head, she didn't dare, and she didn't know what to say!

Shen Jueshu raised his head, his eyes were a little empty, and finally he closed his eyes slowly and said, "Since you don't want to talk about it now, let's eat first, and then talk about it when you want to talk about it later." Indulging her again, Sui Yu bit her

lip Resisting herself from crying, she felt that Shen Jueshu had really spoiled herself, making her want to cry every now and then.

Sui Yu didn't let her go, Shen Jueshu finally sighed softly, turned around in her arms, looked at Sui Yu's pitiful face with red nose from crying, and wiped her tears with the pad of his thumb, with a flat voice Said: "You are like this now, tell me who believes you are an Alpha."

She cried more than Omega's tears.

Sui Yu sniffed, looked up at Shen Jueshu's eyebrows in a daze, obsessed but avoided.

Shen Jueshu naturally noticed her gaze, smiled lightly and asked her to go outside to wait, and soon she had heated up the dishes, she saw Sui Yu burying her head in the food but not daring to raise her head, her eyes widened. It's hard to tell.

In the end, after the two of them finished their meal, Sui Yu still didn't want to talk to her. Shen Jue closed his eyes, forced himself to be patient, and then asked Sui Yu to wash up first, and he finished the matter by himself. Back home after work.

Facing the cold and alienated appearance of the two of them now, Sui Yu felt distressed, but he didn't know how to break it.

She was thinking, if she told the truth, would the two of them lose this last bit of polite way of getting along in the future?

When Shen Jueshu finished his work and returned to his room, he saw Suiyu lying on his side on the bed as if he was asleep.

She closed her eyes, went into the bathroom to take a bath, came out, went directly to bed and lay down with her back facing Sui Yu, the tip of her nose moved slightly, the scent of geraniums that she could smell in the past could no longer be found at this time, compared with Sui Yu This abnormal behavior had to make her have some bad associations about it.

She suddenly stretched out her hand and took her mobile phone over. Her face was a little tense, but she still clicked into her communication software and opened her favorites.

"Wife~ dear~ have you finished your work~"

"wife, are you very busy today? You ignore me." "

Honey, your baby misses you so much~"

"wife~ your baby has already Lying on the bed, I can't sleep alone without you."

His tone was rippling and soft, with a sticky feeling.

Suiyu was pretending to be asleep, but the moment Shen Jueshu came in, her heart was raised, and when Shen Jueshu lay beside her, her body was slightly stiff, but she still forced herself not to do anything. What a big reaction.