Chapter 3: Arrogance

"Oh." Shen Jueshu sneered, looked at her and said, "Those who are not going to divorce will kill their wives. You said that we are going to get divorced, so what obligation do we have?"

Sui Yu: "..." Damn it, this heroine is a pervert!

Sui Yu moved her butt a little farther away from her. It turns out that the heroine's crazy temperament in the later stage may not all be honed by scumbags? But Shen Jueshu himself has this attribute?

Suiyu wanted to scold someone in his heart, who would dare to provoke such a person?

Immediately, he didn't have the heart to discuss with her about duty or duty. He silently drank his own water, touched his sweaty forehead, and smiled wryly.

Didn't the books say that the one with the best physical fitness is the Alpha? Why can't you just sleep on the sofa when you come to her?

Thinking of this, she glanced at Shen Jueshu. As expected of a top-notch Omega, her appearance and figure are superb. No wonder the original owner, scum A, tried so hard to get her.

However, she has a problem now. She is the only one left in the scum A family. Although the scum A is a bit scum, she still has means. Not only did the company not decline in her hands, but it flourished day by day. It can be seen that her ability in this area is still very strong.

But Sui Yu didn't.

In the original world, Sui Yu was a scientific researcher in the laboratory. He spent all his time doing experiments or reading novels and immersed himself in the virtual two-dimensional dimension. He knew nothing about company operations.

She looked at Shen Jueshu. Shen Jueshu's ability was stronger than that of scum A, otherwise it would be impossible to acquire the scum A company in just three years and become the leading company in her field.

If the company is managed by herself, it will inevitably become a mess. If it is managed by other people, she doesn't know much about people other than the two protagonists. As for the person who is sincere to the scum A, it seems Not enough to support such a large company.

"Shen Jueshu, can I discuss something with you?" Suiyu asked.

Shen Jueshu shifted her gaze from the book to Suiyu's face, pretending to be listening, she wanted to see what kind of mess Suiyu was going to make.

Sui Yu coughed lightly and said, "I'll give you 20% of the shares, can you manage Suihe Group?"

She thought, if the normal development is followed, the Suihe Group will also be in the hands of Shen Jueshu in the future, so it is better for her to offer it now, so that she can live better and at the same time, she can take some shares in her hand to protect her future life. It's better than being locked up in the basement by her with nothing afterwards.

Shen Jueshu's expression froze, and he said coldly, "Suiyu, do you know what you're talking about?"

Give her 20% of the shares, and the company will be handed over to her to manage. Once the management right is handed over to her, how can she be taken back by Suiyu after she gets the real power? In the end, she wants to change the company's surname Not a difficult task.

"I know! But I think you are more capable than me. We are also a wife and wife now. What's mine is yours, and what's yours is yours. It's normal for a company to live like this." Sui Yu Said with a face of sincerity.

Now that she has come to this world and truly entered the second dimension, then she really has a reason to escape reality and make a fool of herself.

She Suiyu is a mud that can't support the wall. In the past, she had to work hard to repay those who helped her, so that the other party felt that the sacrifice was valuable, but she was actually not happy.