Chapter 32 Return to the door

The Suiyu look just now reminded her of the Suiyu look at her when she was in the basement, with extreme madness and possessive desires filled her eyes. At this moment, she followed Suiyu with The previous Suiyu overlapped together.

    A thought even began to pop up in her mind, is what Sui Yu said true? Could it be that she said it specifically to lie to herself, or maybe the reason why she has such a big change is that she really lost her memory. "Is Scum A Divorced Today?" ", keep in mind the URL: m.1., and just now she unconsciously exposed her true nature?

    She began to feel weak because of her own thoughts. If all this is true, then she will be played around by Suiyu again!

    After hearing Shen Jueshu's voice, Suiyu's body suddenly became a little stiff, her red eyes appeared dull, her wet forehead hair was still stuck to her cheeks, and her long hair fell down from her shoulders and swept away. On Shen Jueshu's face, hot tears followed, fell on Shen Jueshu's face, and then slid down hot down her cheeks.

    "Yes, I'm sorry, I'm sorry..." Tears dripped down one after another, but Suiyu felt that she had no way to control her body at this time. Her body was extremely dependent on Shen Jueshu. When he made up his mind to get up and stay away, he couldn't even follow his own thoughts.

    Sui Yu didn't move any more, but the big tears hit his cheeks drop by drop, as if the skin was about to be melted by her.

    Shen Jueshu's heart clenched. Hearing Suiyu's apologies, she began to be shaken by her previous thought. The Suiyu she knew would not be like this now.

    She let go suddenly, and let Suiyu bury her head on her neck door, looking at the ceiling with a somewhat empty gaze. Now the marked things have been marked a long time ago, and now it is impossible to stop her from biting her own glands. What's the use?

    Sui Yu buried her head in the door of Shen Jueshu's neck, tears were still falling on her neck, listening to Suiyu's depressing question what to do, what can be done to end these sufferings, Shen Jueshu There was silence.

    She doesn't know how to end this kind of life, and she doesn't know how to solve the special period that AO was born with.

    The gland was touched by a pair of soft and warm lips, the same numbness as yesterday began to spread throughout the whole body, because of her kiss, pheromones danced around her uncontrollably, letting this person take whatever he wanted.

    The two slowly fell silent, and not long after, Suiyu turned over from Shen Jueshu's body. She sat quietly by the side, covering her forehead with her hands, as if she was very depressed, a little afraid to face Shen Jueshu .

    Shen Jue slowly sat up from the sofa, straightened out the clothes that had just been wrinkled by Sui Yu, and asked, "What happened to you before?" The

    man suddenly covered his head A very painful appearance, it really makes people care.

    Sui Yu's body froze, and she raised her head to look at Shen Jueshu. In her calm eyes, her mood seemed to be calming down gradually, and she whispered truthfully: "I feel something suddenly flashed in my mind. pictures, but I can’t see clearly.”

    She began to doubt the memory of the original owner of those pictures, but she still didn’t know what she should do to get those memories, no matter how hard she tried, she couldn’t see clearly, even at this moment. None of those broken pictures reappeared.

    Hearing Sui Yu's words, Shen Jueshu looked a little silent, she looked closely at Sui Yu's somewhat disappointed look, picked up and sorted out the materials that had been dropped on the ground without saying anything, and put them aside without looking through them again.