Chapter 54: Bold Words

Faced with Shen Jueshu's words, Sister Yang's complexion darkened a little, looking at Shen Jueshu and Suiyu, she finally sighed deeply.

"It's really unlucky for us to fall into this world and stare at you."

These two people, especially Shen Jueshu, how could they be easily changed? Since they cannot be changed, they will only end up with their consciousness wiped out.

"It was the shuttle who asked us to cooperate with us." Sister Yang said in a soft voice, "They asked us to cooperate, saying that they could assist us in coming in, and hand you over to them after our purpose is completed." Said When she arrived here, Sister Yang took a look at Shen Jueshu.

After listening to her words, Shen Jueshu fell silent, a cold light flashed across his eyes, and his thin lips were pursed into a knife blade.

"Your purpose...isn't it just to kill me?" Sui Yu suddenly said, since these people want to hand over Shen Jueshu to the shuttler, it means that Shen Jueshu is alive, but what happened to him In the hands of the defenders, is there any possibility of living?

Sister Yang raised her eyes to look at Sui Yu, sighed softly and said, "Actually, we didn't really want to kill you this time, we just wanted a chance to get close to you." "

Huh?" sound.

Sister Yang's face was completely gloomy, and she said: "You also know that defenders and shuttlers are incompatible, and in this case, shuttlers have expressed their willingness to cooperate with us, but after the cooperation is over, how can we be sure that they will not What about killing the donkey?"

After all, they never really believed in each other.

The corners of Sui Yu's lips twitched after hearing this, so she really didn't like dealing with many people, all kinds of thoughts were twisted and twisted, and it took a long time to guess.

"So you came here this time because you want to discuss cooperation with us?" Shen Jueshu said in a cold voice.

Sister Yang looked at Shen Jueshu and smiled softly, "Yes, compared to them, I think you may be better partners."

At least in terms of character, after getting in touch with them, Shen Jueshu and the others were better.

The corners of Shen Jueshu's lips curled up into a smile, and he said, "But you should be very clear that if you cooperate with us, your consciousness will be wiped out one day." If Suiyu's guess is correct, It is impossible for them to have nothing to do with each other all their lives.

Of course, it doesn't mean that this relationship will definitely happen, but she thinks it is impossible to keep the festival for these defenders who have not been friendly to them.

They don't have such a big weight to let them talk about Plato.

"We know." Sister Yang's eyes dimmed a little, and she said in a low voice: "But in comparison, the probability of eventually wiping out the consciousness of cooperating with the shuttle is very high. Since the consciousness will be wiped out, why do we have to work hard?" Give them the last time to achieve their goals?"

At this point, Sister Yang showed a slightly sarcastic look on her face, and said: "Since they can mess up our plot line, why can't we give them Add to the block?"

If that's the case, why not hurt each other? After listening to her words, Sui Yu felt a little emotional, gave her a thumbs up and said, "I think you have the potential

to be the heroine of Shuangwen."

There are also many readers.

Sister Yang chuckled, "I'm not that lucky to be the heroine." "