Chapter 68: The Wind Rises

"What?!" Sui Yu's eyes widened. If she remembered correctly, today is Jiang Boshan's court day, right? He actually ran away?

Shen Jueshu's face was gloomy, and he immediately called Li Jiang and the others to get ready. Jiang Boshan ran away at this time, and it was hard not to suspect that he would do something crazy.

And when she made the phone call, Li Jiang already knew about Jiang Boshan's escape, the two of them summed it up, they must be more careful in their actions recently.

After hanging up the phone, Shen Jueshu made phone calls one after another. She didn't feel at ease until she had confirmed her safety.

    "Be careful during this time, the police have already searched the whole city." Shen Jueshu said in a low voice.

Sui Yu frowned, "He's running away at this time..." She shook her head halfway through speaking, maybe Jiang Boshan also knew that they would not let him go easily, and if he really went to prison, what was waiting for him was He also understood what the situation was, he was in the final struggle.

"If he can escape, there must be someone to help him." Shen Jue stroked his forehead, feeling that Jiang Boshan was really buzzing like an annoying fly.

    The next meeting was not in the mood, Shen Jueshu directly found someone to replace her, and she was going to arrange other things, mobilizing all the manpower that could be mobilized, and enclosing herself into an iron wall.

And when they were busy, they only heard a loud noise from the sky. It was inexplicable, but it was able to shake people's hearts for a moment.

"What's the matter?" Sui Yu frowned, walked to the bed and looked out, but found nothing unusual, where did the loud noise come from?

    She took out her mobile phone and looked at it. The loud noise just now quickly became the hot search list in the same city. Many people were asking what happened, but some of the words caught Sui Yu's attention.

She hurriedly came to Shen Jueshu's side to show her what those netizens said.

——Hastily scared people to death. When I was driving to the suburbs, I saw a mushroom cloud rising in front of me, and my ears were almost deafened. How much explosives were put!

—I saw it too! Damn I was so close, a severed arm fell directly on my windshield, and the glass cracked! I was so scared that I almost peed in my pants!

The faces of the two froze at the same time, and then someone added the location of the accident. The two looked at the familiar address. Isn't this what Fu Xin told them, the place where the shuttler base camp is stationed? Was bombed?

    "This..." The two looked at each other, both of them were a little speechless, and they couldn't explain the current situation. It was bombed there, but what about the people there? do you died?

At this moment, Sui Yu would rather the people inside be killed, so that at least many things will be settled like this explosion.

"Jiang Boshan." Shen Jueshu said in a soft voice. Jiang Boshan had just escaped, but something happened to the shuttler. She had asked people to investigate the ownership of the villa before, and found that it was Jiang Boshan's house. So Jiang Boshan hooked up with the shuttler earlier.

It's just that I don't know how the two parties have become like this, and Jiang Boshan directly wants to blow people up.

"He's gone mad." Sui Yu frowned, and the explosives didn't know whether Jiang Boshan had buried them before, or prepared them after he escaped. If they were prepared after he escaped, then It has to be said that Jiang Boshan's abilities and methods are still a bit, and under such circumstances, he can still get a lot of explosives.