Chapter 23 Conditions

You can understand by looking at Shen Jueshu's expression, this girl might be mocking herself in her heart!
  Suiyu felt depressed, but it was not easy to quarrel with her, and he was about to suffer internal injuries!
  It's just that Sui Yu doesn't understand why Shen Jueshu still looks like this after the things that caused great harm to her without the original owner in this life.
  Obviously, her family is harmonious in this life, but she just experienced a forced marriage...
  current Shen Jueshu is a bit like the appearance in the later part of the article, indifferent, paranoid, and indifferent to many things.
  "Shen Jueshu, should I be okay with you?" Suiyu asked after hesitating for a moment, she felt that what she should do was good enough, she couldn't change the forced marriage, but she had already changed all the plots afterwards, And they are trying their best to make up for it. The two of them should not go to the end of the book in the end, right?
  Shen Jueshu raised his eyes to look at her, with a smile on his lips, but his eyes were completely indifferent, "Yes, you are very good, but if you can do one thing, it will be even better."
  Suiyu's eyes lit up, "What's the matter?"
  "Die." Shen Jue smiled.
  Sui Yu: "..." What disgusting methods did the original owner use to make people want her to die right now!
  "Yes, but there is one condition."
  "Huh?" Shen Jue raised his eyebrows, with a little surprise in his eyes, "Tell me about the condition." She was really willing to die.
  "Cough." Sui Yu coughed lightly, without looking at Shen Jueshu, and said with a little erratic eyes: "The condition is to wait sixty years later."
  Shen Jueshu: "..."
"So you said hell, Is it you who died of old age?"
"That's right! It's all about death anyway!"
Sui Yuyou Said a little bluntly and confidently.
Shen Jue sneered.
  Hearing this sneer, Sui Yu knew what Shen Jueshu was thinking, but it was impossible for her to really die now! She just now has the right to freely decide on projects, and she died without enjoying it, thanks!
  "It's unlucky for a girl to die every day. Since they are all entrepreneurs, some things should be superstitious." Sui Yu didn't plan to stay any longer, and immediately went out to find Qin after a good chat with Shen Jue. Qing asked for a mask, put it on and left the company immediately.
  If she didn't leave again, she was really afraid that Shen Jueshu would immediately splash her blood on the spot!
  After she left, Qin Qing came to Shen Jueshu's office, handed Shen Jueshu a stack of documents in her hand, and said calmly: "According to the information I checked, Mr. Sui and Mr. Gu, There is no actual engagement relationship."
  Shen Jue, who was flipping through the files, relieved her hand, and raised her eyes to look at her, "There is no actual engagement relationship?" Does that mean there are other secrets?
  "Yes." Qin Qing nodded, and continued: "When Mr. Sui was 7 years old, Mr. Gu took Mr. Gu to Mr. Sui's birthday party. At the birthday party, Mr. Gu once said Mr. Sui was good-looking and wanted to make Mr. Sui look good. When she becomes his own daughter-in-law in the future, Mr. Gu wants to take this opportunity to arrange for Mr. Gu to follow the   president in marriage."
  Shen Jue's eyes moved slightly, "And then?"
It’s not easy to refuse directly, just say that when the child grows up in the future, if the two are really happy, then we can discuss the matter of marriage.”
  Shen Jueshu’s eyes became a little clear, it seems that this so-called marriage contract is nothing more than It was wishful thinking of the Gu family.
  After letting Qin Qing leave, she carefully looked at the information in her hand, and after reading it, she clearly realized how serious this wishful thinking was. From the beginning to the end, Sui Yu treated Gu Ying with cold eyes and impatience. When I was extremely irritable, I tried to use pheromones to oppress him to keep him away from me, but I don't know if this Gu Ying is really deeply affectionate, and I always have a series of impatient attitudes towards Suiyu. Good-natured appearance.
  It's as if, it's as if he is pampering and tolerant of Suiyu's bad temper and self-willedness.
  Shen Jue curled her lips and sneered. She didn't think that Gu Ying had deep roots in Sui Yu's affection, and there must be some stakes that she didn't know about!
  ----
After leaving the company, Sui Yu immediately ran back home, but at this moment, there was no one in the house, she was surprised for a moment, this Jiang Siyue just went to meet a manager, did it take so long ?
  But she didn't think much about it soon, and after receiving information about the ingredients of the inhibitor from Xia Ju and the others, she started to get busy.
  Oh, Xia Ju is one of the two lab members recruited that day, the other is Wang Yue.
  When she gets busy, she tends to forget the time. By the time she realized it, the sky outside had completely darkened, and the time had already pointed to eight o'clock.
  Standing up and stretching, the feeling of sore muscles made her want to take a bath and have a good sleep now, but thinking about Jiang Siyue's interview situation, she started to open the door and walked out. Originally, she wanted to knock on Jiang Siyue. Siyue's door, but heard a voice coming from the first floor.
  When she walked to the stairs and looked down, she saw Jiang Siyue bought a bunch of food, and warmly invited Shen Jueshu to sit down and eat with her.
  Sui Yu: "..." When this person asked Shen Jue to eat, did he forget himself?
  She went downstairs, stood in front of Jiang Siyue and said quietly, "Why did you buy so many things?"
  Seeing her coming down, Shen Jueshu just glanced at her lightly, and then stopped looking at her.
  "Of course it's to celebrate the farewell to the life of rice worms!" Jiang Siyue dragged her down, opened a can of wine and handed it to her. A very down-to-earth celebration.
  Sui Yu looked down at the beer in his hand, was silent for a moment, and finally drank it silently, the taste was the same as the original world, just as bad.
  "Sister-in-law, why don't you just sit down and eat a little. Auntie hasn't come to cook tonight, so you probably haven't eaten either? Eat a little at least you won't be hungry later." Jiang Siyue is not afraid now, Shen Jueshu His face turned pale, anyway, something happened to Sui Yu's top.
  In the end, Jiang Siyue sat down half-pushed and half-dragged, looking at the food in front of him, feeling a little helpless.
  "I know you can't eat spicy food, so I specially ordered some non-spicy ones for you!" Jiang Siyue was busy putting some things in front of Shen Jueshu again, but those garlic or five-spice crayfish were Put it in front of Suiyu, and said in a very righteous tone: "Ayu, peel the shrimp for my sister-in-law!"
  Suiyu: "..."
  Shen Jueshu: "..."
  "Why should I peel the shrimp for her?" ?” Sui Yuyouyou said, this person just made himself so embarrassing today, and still wants to peel shrimp for her? eat fart?

"She's your wife, it's only natural to peel shrimp for her!" Jiang Siyue didn't notice what happened at all.
  Sui Yu sneered, "Then I'm also her wife, why didn't you ask her to peel the shrimp for me to eat?" They
  were all women, and it wasn't their first time being a woman, so why let her? !
  "You're an Alpha!" Jiang Siyue simply hated iron.
  "What's wrong with Alpha, am I not a woman?" Sui Yu refused to accept.
  "You are an Alpha and you are at the top! You are already at the top, shouldn't you do something for the people below!" "
  Or, you want to be a weak A and let your sister-in-law be at the top?"