Chapter 7: Terrible

Shen Jueshu sneered, then walked past them indifferently, without giving them another look.

It seems that if you look at it for a second longer, your eyes will be dirty.

However, Sui Yu didn't feel angry at Shen Jueshu's attitude. If she stood at Shen Jueshu's angle, she might not be able to help but sneer, right? Shen Jueshu just sneered a couple of times, it's a good idea to cultivate yourself.

After all, the image shown by the original owner before was really nothing.

And in this case, the woman beside him also played the role of the mute very well. Perhaps because Shen Jueshu's attitude made him sober up a little, Suiyu turned his head to the woman and said, "Please help Jiang Siyue in later, she will be staying here tonight."

The woman nodded without asking any further questions.

After she helped Suiyu into the room, she went to help Jiang Siyue, who was drunk like mud, into the villa. It was very embarrassing, and she met Shen Jueshu again.

Woman: "..." There was an awkward yet polite smile on her face.

Shen Jueshu glanced at her, and then at Jiang Siyue, who was rumored to be following Yu Fei, and a complicated look suddenly appeared in her eyes.

At this time, if Suiyu saw Shen Jueshu's appearance, he would know that her mind was definitely not clean at the moment!

But she didn't see that she was so sleepy now that she still had to wait for the woman to help Jiang Siyue in.

After all, Jiang Siyue is a woman and an Omega, so it's not good to send a strange woman home like this, even though Jiang Siyue seems to trust her very much.

It didn't take long for the woman to help Jiang Siyue in. Suiyu was so sleepy now that he didn't have the mood to clean up her room, so he asked the woman to throw Jiang Siyue on her bed. Anyway, this bed is big enough to lie four Five people are not a problem, and the two sleep on one side, separated by hundreds of thousands of miles.

----

The next day, the glare of the sun came in through the window without the curtains, and woke up Sui Yu who was sleeping on the side of the window first. He wobbled to close the curtains, then half-closed his eyes and threw himself back on the bed, sighing comfortably.

The person sleeping on the other side seemed to be disturbed by her big movement, grunted twice in dissatisfaction, pulled the quilt over the head and continued to sleep.

Suiyu smelled the slight smell of white peach in the air, his body seemed to react faster than his brain, grabbed the pillow and threw it to the other side, and said weakly, "Why didn't you put on a barrier sticker?"

On the other side, Jiang Siyue pushed the pillow away, turned over and muttered, "It doesn't matter whether it's sticking or not, you won't feel anything for me anyway."

Sui Yu didn't hear her words, and fell asleep again in a daze.

By the time the two woke up again, it was already noon. When I opened my eyes and looked at the person sleeping on the other side, there was no big reaction, as if this situation had been experienced many times.

"Get up, drink some porridge to feel better." Sui Yu sat up and rubbed his temples, his head was swollen, and his whole body was still weak. He really shouldn't drink too much wine.

Jiang Siyue also yawned and sat up, and said in a natural tone: "Go, prepare something for me to wash up."

Suiyu: "...in the second drawer, find it yourself."