Chapter 21 Fiance

She followed Qin Qing to the 25th floor, but she didn't go to see the so-called fiancé immediately, but came to Shen Jueshu's office and knocked on the door.
  When she entered, Shen Jueshu was still sitting behind the desk, staring intently at the computer screen, while typing quickly on the keyboard with both hands, making a series of pleasant rhythms.
  It's just that she came in, Shen Jueshu didn't even give her a look, Suiyu was a little depressed, this person is too calm, right? My wife's so-called fiancé has come to the door, and she can still work like nothing has happened. I have to say that this is really a capable person.
  "Then what, I don't remember any fiancé I ever had." Sui Yu explained, when she knew the news, she just wanted to tell Shen Jueshu immediately that she had never done anything to be unfaithful to her matter.
  "En." Shen Jueshu just responded lightly, noncommittal about this incident.
  Sui Yu: "..." That's right, she really doesn't need to care about whether she has a fiancé, as long as she doesn't make any embarrassing noises for her, she will probably bring it up non-stop after a year after the wedding period Divorce?
  Sui Yu stood in front of her for a while, and finally didn't know what to say, so he was a little embarrassed, and finally turned around and left the office door, went to the reception room, and met the so-called fiancé.
  And just as she turned to leave, Shen Jueshu finally raised his eyes to look at her, and he didn't make any expression after his eyes flickered.
  ----
Suiyu came to the door of the reception room, through the glass door she saw the Omega inside, about 1.75 meters tall, or because men seem to be shorter than women, he looks About the same height as me, with a head of half-length hair, which was artistically tied into a small tug at the back, when he noticed that he was standing outside the door, he turned his head and looked towards the door, with a little surprise in his eyes.
  She was also able to see the face of this male Omega clearly. The facial lines are relatively soft, and there seems to be a smile on his lips all the time, making him look as warm as spring rain, but those eyes are very unique, with deep eye sockets. There is always an affectionate feeling when looking at you.
  However, this is just a feeling, or it can be said that an illusion is more accurate, Sui Yu doesn't think this person has any deep affection for him.
  She pushed open the glass door neatly, walked in and sat down opposite the man, pursed her lips and said softly: "I really want to know, what are you looking for me for now?" The man looked at Sui Yu a few more
  times , while smiling towards Suiyu, even the voice was tender, "I'm just here to find my fiancée."
  Suiyu sneered, "I don't remember that I have a fiancé." It was not mentioned in the original owner's diary, the novel There is no such person in the movie, so where did this guy come from?
  Suiyu feels that since she came here, the plot line of the novel has undergone serious changes, and now even the characters appearing on the stage have many more inexplicable people.
  "Xiao Yu, I didn't expect you to forget me so quickly." The man smiled wryly and shook his head, "My name is Gu Ying, the verbal agreement my Alpha father made with your mother, we met when we were young I
  don't know if what he said is true or not, but no matter what the facts are, whether this thing really happened before has nothing to do with her now.
  "You should know that I'm married." Sui Yu said lightly.
  No matter what, all she knew was the original owner's morbid love for Shen Jueshu, but she didn't mention anything about the person in front of her.
  Gu Ying smiled wryly, "After all, I was one step late. When you got married, I was holding a solo concert abroad, and no one told me the news at that time." Sui Yu relaxed and leaned back, and said casually: "Tell
  me I can’t change this without telling you, and I think you may have misremembered. How could my mother order a male Omega as a partner for me? She didn’t find a male Omega herself, so how could she be sure that I like a male Omega? "
  Speaking of this, the image of Shen Jueshu suddenly appeared in her mind, and the smile on her lips deepened, "Ask yourself, what do you think you can compare with a female Omega?"
       "?"  "Are you more fragrant than them or softer than them? "
  Sui Yu has never felt that she is crooked, even though she reads Lily Wen the most, it does not mean that she likes women, but it is undeniable that if she is really asked to choose between a man and a woman, She will choose a woman without hesitation.
  It is only because women are most comfortable with women.
  Gu Ying was stunned for a moment by what she said, and then he couldn't laugh or cry, "You don't need to escape this marriage contract. Say the words. "
  Sui Yu shrugged, a little indifferent, if it was about other things, she could help the original owner recite them according to the situation, but she didn't recognize anything that involved emotions, not to mention that she and Shen Jueshu were right now. During the marriage period, even if she is not married to Shen Jueshu, she will not be with Gu Ying.
  Not everyone is Shen Jueshu, that is because she understands Shen Jueshu's sufferings , she felt so sorry for her and was willing to bear all her bad emotions at this moment.
  These are all worthy of Shen Jueshu.
  Seeing her completely unmoved, Gu Ying smiled helplessly in the end, " Now what I say is useless. "
  It's good that you know, and please don't say that you are my fiance and I only have one wife, and that is Shen Jueshu. It has nothing to do with you." Sui Yu pursed his lips and looked a little cold.
  "I hope that things like today will not happen again in the future."
    "He came here today to say such a thing, combined with the eyes of those people when she entered the company, it is not difficult to understand what they are thinking in their hearts. It is nothing more than that she
  followed the depression and abandoned it, broke the marriage contract and married someone else, Some people even said that it is possible that Shen Jueshu is a third party who meddles in other people's feelings.
  Gu Ying was silent for a moment, and then asked: "Are you afraid of your wife? "
  Sui Yu: "...Am I afraid that she has something to do with you?You just have to stay far away. "
  Gu Ying looked at her quietly, "You are getting more and more heartless. "
  Sui Yu took out his mobile phone to check the time,
  and said in a low voice, "I have no feelings for you." At this time, Shen Jueshu, who was in the office, had already adjusted the surveillance in the guest room, listening to Sui Yu from head to toe After Wei didn't show anything special to that man, the condensation in his eyes disappeared a little bit.
  The hand on the table tapped the smooth surface lightly, actually it was a pity to think about it.
  If she really has something, then this is really an opportunity for her to leave the house in a clean and honest manner.