Chapter 40: Worried

Hearing her words, Sui Yu's face changed, and he looked at her gloomyly and asked, "What are you talking about?" The woman's face was no longer weak, and she said provocatively, "

I Don't you know what you're talking about?"

Sui stared at her gloomily, then suddenly dragged her into an empty conference room, slammed the door shut and asked, "Who the hell are you and what is your purpose?" What?!"

The woman's smile at this time was full of jokes and calmness, she said: "I won't tell you who I am, what if you seek revenge on me in the future?" After speaking, she turned to Sui Yufang electricity.

Suiyu watched her changes, caught the loopholes in her words and said in a deep voice: "Since you said that we can't escape, why are you worried about my revenge?" The woman blinked, and said innocently: "I just don't want to escape.

" I just like to say something so deadly."

Sui Yu snorted lightly, but his heart sank slightly, this woman, the man in the clubhouse, felt that more and more forces that they didn't know had begun to surface .

"Do you know my situation?" Sui Yu asked, she really wanted to know if these people knew that there was a new core in this body.

The woman found a chair and sat down, then arrogantly put her legs on the conference table, and said with a smile: "Which aspect are you talking about? Did you know the truth of the world, or did you use something Did you escape the restraint by means?"

Listening to her words, Sui Yu felt that she might not know that she actually came from another world, but looking at her smiling and calm appearance, she doubted whether she knew, but she didn't say anything. Come out, just let yourself guess.

Sui Yu was not in a hurry to speak, after waiting for a long time, the woman couldn't help but asked, "Don't you ask me why I approach you?" "Why should I ask? Will

you answer?" When the two of them entered the meeting room, he seemed to have already asked, right?

"You ask, maybe I'll answer you when I'm in a good mood?" The woman winked at Suiyu again.

Sui Yu sneered, this man's attitude seemed to be that of a high god teasing the humble ants.

She didn't like this feeling very much.

However, before she could speak, the door of the meeting room was suddenly opened, and Shen Jueshu stood outside the door, looking at them with serious eyes.

Seeing her appear, the woman whistled lightly, and said with a half-smile, "No wonder it doesn't affect you, it seems that you have awakened too." Listening to

her words, Shen Jueshu walked in and stood expressionlessly. Beside Suiyu, after checking her condition first, she turned her head to meet the woman's playful eyes, and said calmly, "I'm awakened, so what are you going to do?

" And I hope you can restrain your attitude a little bit, I really want to know what kind of existence you are, will this body die after death, or will it die together with your consciousness?" "Do you want to give it to me?

" A chance to try?"

"You!" The woman's complexion changed, she was choked by Shen Jueshu's words, she calmed down and said, "Although you have all awakened, you should be able to clearly know that this is already It's a well-functioning small world, if you do this, even if you are the heroine, you are breaking the law."

Shen Jueshu's face remained unchanged, "I know, so after I kill you, I apologize with death." "

The same Yes, I also want to know what will happen to me after I die."