Chapter 45: Competing

Walking around the food street with Yu and the others, they ate a lot of things one after another and filled their stomachs. However, after eating, the two of them did not rush back to the hotel, but walked slowly along the lake fence. The slightly cold evening wind blows, but it feels so comfortable.

Suiyu likes the feeling of taking a walk with the person he likes after eating.

After the two had walked for a long time, Sui Yu was a little tired, so he pulled Shen Jueshu to sit down on the lounge chair next to him, and then looked at the dark lake in front of him, "This feeling is so strange." "Yeah.

" How is it so strange?" Shen Jueshu asked softly.

Sui Yu turned his head to look at Shen Jueshu, pursed his lips and smiled, and said with bright eyes: "I used to see those couples walking back and forth holding hands on the side of the road and by the lake. What's the meaning of walking around, but I didn't understand it until I tried it with you just now." "

It's not meaningless, on the contrary, I don't think my mood is as calm as it is now but full The feeling."

She said seriously, those bright eyes seemed to be twinkling stars in the dark night, ever since she got together with Shen Jue, she felt that her heart, which had been empty for a long time, began to be slowly filled until it was so full that she could feel it. Feel a sense of extreme peace of mind.

She loves the reassurance that she's even starting to get a little addicted.

Shen Jueshu listened to her quietly, without taking her eyes off her for a moment. After she finished speaking, she raised her hand to caress the corner of Suiyu's eyes, and said, "Since you like it, then we will talk about it in the future." Come out and take a walk often like this."

It happens that you can also drag this guy to move around more, so as not to have a lot of exercise all day long.

Sui Yu got stuck for a moment and blinked at Shen Jueshu.

Shen Jue smiled at her.

Sui Yu immediately got up, looked around and said as if evading: "Wait here for me, I'll go buy two bottles of water!"

He ran away as if escaping.

Seeing her running away, Shen Jueshu couldn't laugh or cry, how much does this person resist exercise?

Suiyu went to buy water, and asked her to wait here, and she really was waiting here, leaning back on the stone chair, looking at the lake in front of her calmly, waiting for Suiyu with a smile on her lips. return.

Since being with Yu, Shen Jue has softened a lot.

But she waited for a long time, but she couldn't wait for Suiyu to come back.

Shen Jueshu's heart was still gradually filled with uneasiness. She stood up instantly, took out her mobile phone and looked at any messages that had not been sent by Sui Yu. She ran quickly, but in the middle of the run, she suddenly heard a bell ringing from the bushes beside her.

That was Suiyu's mobile phone ringtone, or the piano piece that she played to her in her spare time one day, and she recorded it as her own exclusive ringtone.

Her face suddenly darkened, and she walked over quickly, and saw clearly the two bottles of water that fell on the ground, and the faint screen light of the mobile phone playing piano music.

Shen Jueshu picked up the phone, held Suiyu's phone tightly with his hands, and began to search the surrounding area, but there were few people around here, and he didn't even see a single person at this time, so he seemed more and more nervous. Ghost up.