Chapter 59: Daughter

After hearing that sentence, Sui Yu was completely stunned, and then his brows became tighter and tighter. He looked at the bouquet of flowers as if he wanted to tear them apart, and gritted his teeth slightly, saying, "Who sent it here!"

What kind of daring person actually wanted to poach her corner!

Looking at Sui Yu's face, the front desk said in a low voice: "Yes, it's that Mr. Qi from yesterday."

Sui Yu: "..."

Well, no wonder she smiled like that yesterday, so she was here to scare her off. !

However, before she could say anything, Shen Jueshu spoke first.

"Throw the flowers into the trash can outside, and then as long as they are sent to me in the future, all the flowers will be rejected."

Hearing this, Sui Yu became anxious, but after a moment of anxiety, she calmed down again, and she wanted to send flowers to her in the future. Just hold the flowers in front of her and give them to her. Why is there such an extra procedure to go to the front desk?

"Alright Mr. Shen." The front desk obediently immediately picked up the big bouquet of roses, looking quite heavy, and walked outside with some difficulty.

The dazzling bunch of flowers disappeared from sight, Sui Yu snorted coldly, Shen Jueshu liked himself, so he would not give such hope to others!

Seeing Suiyu's jealous look, Shen Jue smiled in relief, and held Suiyu's hand, Suiyu gave her a sense of security, and she would naturally give Suiyu a sense of security.

When Qi Siyu learned that all the flowers he had sent had been rejected, his face was extremely ugly, with anger towards Shen Jueshu and resentment towards Suiyu.

The flames in her eyes were burning, and the people around her shuddered after seeing her situation, and no one dared to touch any of her bad things at this time.

"Find someone, and start working with Suihe again!" Qi Siyu said with a gloomy face, didn't he want to get involved with him? Then she just wanted to make them unable to get rid of her!

"Yes!" Someone responded immediately.

A sneer curled up on Qi Siyu's lips, just wait, one day she will have Shen Jueshu!

At this time, Sui Yu on the other side received a call from the maintainer, Sister Yang, and Sui Yu was stunned for a moment when he heard that she even asked him to have afternoon tea together.

She thought that after the defenders left, they would not come to her again, but to enjoy the last few moments.

She told Shen Jueshu about this matter, and Shen Jueshu originally wanted to go with her, but was caught up in an important meeting, and finally had no choice but to ask Suiyu to bring a few more bodyguards there.

Looking at Shen Jueshu's worried appearance, it was as if she was a baby who had just learned to walk but couldn't walk stably, and would always watch with trepidation when she walked by herself.

Suiyu was amused by his brain teasing, kissed the corner of Shen Jueshu's lips to comfort him and said, "It's okay, I'll tell you what happened when I come back." "Yes."

Shen Jueshu responded, but this time her The sixth sense doesn't fluctuate too much, so there shouldn't be any danger, right?

Sui Yu came to the coffee shop that he had agreed with Sister Yang. Since it was working time, there were not many people in the cafe, so he went in and saw Sister Yang sitting in the corner at a glance. Walked up to her and sat down, and asked straightforwardly: "Why did you come to me this time?"