Chapter 1: wear book

There is a very important event in Li nhai City today.

The wedding of the only daughter with a changeable temperament and the only daughter of the Shen family wa s held on this day. For this reason, the only daughter of the Sui family paid a lot of money to buy theaters in the wh ole city and invited everyone to watch movies for free.

However, at such a grand wedding scene, the only daughter standing on the swearing-in platform had already changed her mind.

Sui Yu opened his eyes and looked at the scene in front of him, his legs f elt a little weak.

Not long ago, she transmigrated int o a book, and she transmigrated into a Lily Abo novel that she had read and had the same name and surname as her. Now, she was about to marry the heroine in the book.

If this is a sweet lily novel, Sui Yu is not so afraid, but this novel is not swe et at all! Some are just scum A's robbery, and the mad killing mode started a fter the heroine turned black in the lat er stage.

After the heroine was blackened, th e scumbag A was not her opponent, plus what she did to the heroine befor e, one can imagine what the ending w ould be.

Sui Yu looked at the woman standing opposite her, a white wedding dress made her more holy, tall and slender, she completely lifted the wedding dress, and the veil covered her face, making her radiant A little hazy, but even so, it doesn't affect her beauty in the slightest.

People say that women are the most beautiful on their wedding day, Sui Yu now very much agrees with this saying, even though she has never seen what Shen Jueshu usually looks like.

Sui Yu was a little trembling, and warned himself not to be dazzled by the color, the most important thing now is to put aside the relationship with the heroine, after this wedding is formally completed, the plot will run wildly in a n uncontrollable direction, Then she really wants to survive or die in the hands of the heroine!

In this wedding, the original owner used all means to force the heroine to marry her. If the heroine had already been offended, if the wedding was not canceled, wouldn't this be the catalyst for the heroine's blackening?

She leaned forward slightly, trying to get closer to Shen Jueshu.

As she approached, she clearly saw the flash of disgust on Shen Jueshu's face, and her mouth felt a little bitter. Sure enough, his sense of this body had reached the bottom. The more this happened, the more she needed to save the relationship.

In front of all the guests, she leaned into Shen Jueshu's ear and said, "Before you say your oath, you still have a

chance, why don't you run away from the marriage! But if you don't want to run away, I can run away too." of!"

"It's okay for me to escape."

"Escape is also possible."

"OK."

Suiyu was dumbfounded when he s aw Shen Jueshu's mentally retarded e yes.

She looked up to the audience, and saw that all the guests, even the pries t who took the oath, were stunned. They looked at Sui Yu with an incredible look, as if they couldn't believe their e ars.

Suiyu broke out in cold sweat instantly, she lowered her head to search a round herself, and finally found a small loudspeaker at her neckline.

"..."

"Just kidding, just kidding, the atmo sphere is too embarrassing, let's relax." Sui Yuqian said with a smile.

Then the others laughed in tactful cooperation, and the pastor also straig htened his expression, pretending to be nonchalant and continuing with the next process.

Suiyu was also a little ashamed because of the previous oolong, her face flushed slightly, but seeing that the pa rt of the oath was coming soon, she tugged at the hem of her skirt anxiously. Give her winks from time to time.

However, Shen Jueshu looked at her as if he was looking at a mentally retarded person, and there was even a sneer on the corner of his lips. Heraised his hand to pull back the fabric of t he wedding dress that Sui Yu was holding, and slightly raised his head to look at the person who was reciting the words. Priest.

Sui Yu: "..."

She doesn't understand this heroine anymore, you reluctant to marry scumbag A, now that you have the chance, you are not willing?

She looked at the group of prominent figures below, and suddenly realize d her current identity and Shen Jueshu's identity belatedly. In their position, how could marriage be such a trifle? If all the guests escape from the marriage, I'm afraid it will become the laughing stock of everyone.

Helpless, she had no choice but to be patient and follow Shen Jueshu to prepare for the completion of the wed ding process. When she said that I am willing, Suiyu felt a little sad.

She was a solo person, and she had never been in relationships. Once she wore a book, she got married directly!