Chapter 18: Shared food

Sui Yu didn't know what Shen Jueshu was thinking about her now. After hearing that Shen Jueshu was willing to sign Jiang Siyue, he began to plan her future route with Jiang Siyue in more detail.
  Shen Jueshu didn't know if she was idle and flustered, but she actually sat on the sidelines and listened to them talking, especially listening to the route Suiyu planned for her, she began to have a little confusion in her eyes, if it wasn't Knowing that Suiyu used to manage the company, she almost thought she was a manager!
  Does this person know a little too much about the entertainment industry? She even has a certain understanding of the audience's psychology. If this kind of person is engaged in entertainment work, she believes that in time, she will become a top manager.
  If you want to ask why Suiyu understands so much, it is because she was addicted to the second dimension before, and she also regarded the entertainment industry as a place to relax and understand a lot of things.
  As long as she doesn't have real feelings for those people or things in the entertainment industry, she can know a lot of things that others don't know without any restraint.
  Listening to Suiyu's plans one by one, Jiang Siyue's expression became more and more admiring, and finally took Suiyu's hand directly, with a sincere expression on her face.
       He said eagerly: "Ah Yu, anyway, you are staying at home and sleeping, why don't you come and be my manager!"
  With Ah Yu escorting her, she has no reason to go without any worries. Forward!
  Sui Yu suddenly withdrew his hand with disgust on his face, and then pushed Jiang Siyue away, "Go away from me, please pay attention to the AO distance."
  Jiang Siyue covered her heart, her face was hurt by her. Heartfelt feeling.
  Shen Jueshu sat silently and watched them play tricks. From their getting along, it was not difficult to see that there was really nothing between the two of them except friendship.
  Sighing softly in my heart, I looked at Suiyu's swollen face, now I couldn't understand her more and more.
  "You don't have to worry so much, I will arrange an agent for her, and the agent will help her plan everything." Shen Jue said calmly.
  Sui Yu turned to look at her, and blinked slightly, "Is she a capable manager?"
  It's not that she wants to doubt Shen Jueshu, but the quality of a manager really determines whether an artist can leave What a way!
  Shen Jueshu: "...my company doesn't raise waste."
  Suiyu nodded in satisfaction, which fit Shen Jueshu's temperament very well.
  Hearing what she said, Jiang Siyue immediately poured a glass of water and handed it over, pursing her lips and smiling sweetly: "Then I'll please the boss in advance!"
  Shen Jueshu: "..."   That's right, She wanted to get closer to Shen Jueshu. 
  Since the two are already married and living under the same roof, and she is still helping herself to set up a laboratory, there will be many contacts in the future. If they still meet like before, they will be cold-eyed, it is indeed not a Method.  
 So when Shen Jueshu saw the pile of hot pot ingredients, he was a little dazed.   "Do you eat spicy food?" Sui Yu asked.   Shen Jue glanced at the bottom of the red oil pan on the table, the red one looked very spicy, so he shook his head.
  Facing Jiang Siyue Siyue's expression also began to become a little complicated, whether it was in her previous life or this life, she hadn't had much contact with Jiang Siyue before, and she thought she was a person who followed Yu as shady, but she never wanted to compare her temper with Jiang Siyue. Suiyu is much more cheerful and bright.
  She began to wonder how Sui Yu and Jiang Siyue got along with each other before, they are obviously two extremes?
  In the evening, my aunt wanted to come over to cook, but Suiyu called and asked her to buy a bunch of hot pot ingredients. She planned to make hot pot at home, and hot pot, a steaming food, can bring people closer The relationship between.
Seeing her shaking her head, Suiyu took out another pot and started to make a non-spicy mushroom soup bottom for her. After everything was ready, it was time to start eating!
  "It's really comfortable to eat hot pot at home with the air conditioner blowing on in summer!" Sui Yu sighed, when she used to eat hot pot before, she was the only one, but this time the three of them ate together, this feeling is not bad.
  "Huhu~" Jiang Siyue opened her mouth, it was spicy, hot and enjoyable, the corners of her eyes began to turn red slowly, but the chopsticks in her hand didn't stop.
  "Sister-in-law, try the red pot, it's so delicious!" She couldn't eat enough by herself, so she urged Shen Jue to sit together, looked at her clear soup pot, shook her head and sighed, "What kind of taste can a clear soup pot taste?" Come? The respect for hot pot is none other than the spicy pot!"
  Shen Jueshu looked at what was cooked in his own pot, and then at what was cooked in their spicy pot. The things cooked in the spicy pot were indeed more delicious than hers. , but in the same way, these two people are so spicy that their lips are red and their eyes are watery. If I also eat it, wouldn't I be even more embarrassing?
  "Try it, if you don't try it, how do you know you won't be able to eat it." Sui Yu slightly said with his tongue out, and he didn't know if it was Shen Jueshu's illusion. While her face became more rosy, it also became more swollen.
  Shen Jueshu looked at the spicy pot, but still didn't put down his chopsticks.
  Years of etiquette upbringing prevented her from opening her mouth and exhaling like Sui Yu and the others after being hot.
  Sui Yu was gasping from the heat while observing Shen Jueshu, seeing that she always looked into the hot pot from time to time, he knew that she actually wanted to eat it, and couldn't help laughing in his heart, this person is really awkward, Eat whatever you want? What is there to worry about?
  She got up and poured out a cup of warm water, then scalded some food with serving chopsticks, and after passing through the hot water again, she put it into Shen Jueshu's bowl and said, "Try eating like this, This way it won't be so spicy."
  Shen Jueshu looked down at the dishes that Suiyu brought over in the bowl, his expression was a little stiff, he glanced at Suiyu after finishing all this, and then sat back and ate her own food as if no one else was there. After not even looking this way, she lowered her eyes and thought for a while, and finally picked up the food that Sui Yu had prepared and ate it.
  Due to passing through a course of water, the spiciness was greatly reduced, but the remaining spiciness was enough for Shen Jue to feel better. The circles of her eyes began to turn slightly red, and her thin lips seemed to be congested. It turned red, and obviously felt that it was very spicy, but stubbornly refused to open his mouth to breathe out to relieve the heat.
  It's too spicy.

  She has never eaten spicy food before, because her family thinks spicy food is too irritating and not conducive to self-cultivation, so she has never seen chili peppers in her diet.
  Suiyu caught a glimpse of her appearance from the corner of her eyes, and quickly got up to pour her a glass of milk and put it in her hand, her eyes widened slightly, she really didn't expect that Shen Jueshu couldn't even stand such a little bit of spicy food!
  "It's fine if you can't eat it, the mushroom soup pot is also delicious." Sui Yu hurriedly put the contents of her bowl into his own, the man's tears were about to burst into tears, for fear that she would be confused by the heat.
  Shen Jueshu's eyes widened slightly, even though her eyes were covered by water and she couldn't see clearly, she also noticed Suiyu's movements.
  Those dishes, I ate them myself...