Chapter 27 Match

"Huh? Boss Li seems surprised to see Siyue like this?" Suiyu asked deliberately.
  Li Jiang turned her eyes to look at Sui Yu, and naturally saw the playful expression on her face, and said coldly, "Of course I'm surprised if I haven't seen it before."
  Sui Yu nodded in satisfaction, adding a point to her frankness , Said: "Our Siyue can be salty and sweet, and our styles are changeable. You will get used to it after watching too much."
  Li Jiang frowned, watching Jiang Siyue who was introducing herself on the stage, and then began to sing and dance. , said with some doubts: "Is she planning to become an idol in the entertainment industry?
  " As an actor, idols are just a springboard for her."
  Li Jiang: "..."
  Jiang Siyue is going to be an actor? Li Jiang still finds it a little difficult to understand this cognition. It is not appropriate for her to ignore the good Miss Jiang Jiasan. Why did she suddenly want to become an actress?
  But looking at Jiang Siyue whose style has completely changed on the stage, if she is the real her now, then what she showed in front of her before was all acting? If it was really acting, then she had to admit that Jiang Siyue's acting skills were very good.
  Looking at Jiang Siyue's performance on stage, although her singing and dancing skills were not as good as the previous Mo Yu's, she still had a unique style that was very eye-catching. After her performance, it was no surprise that her instructor scored a promotion.
  The bright smile on her face after learning that she had been promoted was so radiant. For a moment, apart from seeing those familiar shadows on her body, she felt a sense of separation from her. There was no way to put Jiang Si on the stage Yue and Jiang Siyue, who had been chasing behind her before, joined together.
  After each artist is promoted, the instructor will randomly ask a few questions.
  The mentor sitting in seat C looked at Jiang Siyue on the stage, and said with a smile: "Why did Miss Jiang suddenly think of coming to our competition?"
  Jiang Siyue looked at the instructor's platform, then turned her head to look at the contestant area aside, the smile on her face gradually became presumptuous, she blinked and said, "Don't the instructors think that our other contestants are very beautiful? Come in and see their beauties up close!"
  She didn't say anything honestly that she was accumulating traffic in order to participate in the show, but followed the company's analysis of her previous style reviews and made a packaged persona, saying that the packaged persona might not be very good Accurate, after all, the company has only changed a little bit according to the style she showed in the past. According to the agent, don't make people think that she is a perfect idol at the beginning, what image she was before, and don't do too much now Change, it is not so easy for such a person to collapse in the future.
  The others couldn't laugh or cry when they heard her answer.
  "So you want to come here and give them a home!" Someone in the audience suddenly shouted at the top of their voices.
  Jiang Siyue's eyes lit up, and she continued to look at the beauties on the contestants bench who were smiling prettily, her voice was unconsciously filled with excitement, and she unconsciously said a lot louder: "If If it is possible, then it would be great!"
  Sui Yu in the audience was full of black lines, why did she think Jiang Siyue's words seemed so true? Isn't this guy dreaming about Sannomiya Sixth Court?
  Although I have heard about Jiang Siyue's deeds, everyone still took her as a joke when she said this in public. Have a lot of resources on your thighs?
  After Jiang Siyue stepped down, Sui Yu also got up and planned to go backstage, but after she got up, Li Jiang got up as well. "Is Slag A Divorced Today?"
  ", remember the URL: m.1. Sui Yu stood still and turned his head, looked at Li Jiang's indifferent face, raised his eyebrows and asked, "What are you doing with me?" Yes, suddenly started to regret it, right?
  Li Jiang: "...I'm going to find my sister."
  "Oh." Sui Yu turned around and continued walking, but kept saying: "But I told you in advance, don't try to think about our Siyue!"
  Regarding her words, Li Jiang sneered a little, if she is really interested in Jiang Siyue If so, it won't be so long since the two of them have no definite relationship.
  The two went to the backstage one after another, and as soon as Sui Yu went in, Jiang Siyue jumped up excitedly, with a smug look on her face, "How is it? You are doing well!" "Not bad, I
  see The seat should be stable!" Sui Yu praised without hesitation.
  Facing her admiration, Jiang Siyue just wanted to continue to groan, but when she saw the person who followed, all the embarrassment was instantly forgotten, even the smile on her face disappeared, her body He froze in an instant, and his hand on Suiyu's arm tightened.
  "Hiss—" Sui Yu gasped, gritted his teeth and lowered his voice, "Take it easy! Calm down!" Why did
  this person still react so violently when he saw Li Jiang!
  "Oh oh oh!" Jiang Siyue quickly let go, and patted the painful place for her.
  Li Jiang stood in front of them and watched their interaction, and called Miss Jiang lightly.
  As soon as she heard Li Jiang's voice, Jiang Siyue wanted to raise her head to respond to her like a conditioned reflex, but in the next second she stepped back quickly and said nervously: "Alpha? Stay away from me! I am now I'm going to be an idol! Don't affect my stardom!"
  Suiyu looked at Jiang Siyue's performance, and nodded like a child, it seems that Jiang Siyue is not too helpless can be saved.
  Li Jiang: "..." Seeing Jiang Siyue's actions as if she was avoiding plague, her face darkened a little.
  "Suiyu isn't an Alpha anymore?" Did this person forget that the two of them hugged just now?
  Jiang Siyue's eyes widened, she took two steps forward and stretched out her arms, embracing Suiyu's shoulders, the two of them looked like good buddies and sisters, slightly raised their chins and said: "Ah Yu and I grew up together, Qingmei, How can it be compared with you!"
  Hearing her words, Sui Yu nodded in agreement and looked at Li Jiang arrogantly.
  Li Jiang: "..."
  Did she know too little about these two people? I always feel that their arrogant appearance at this time is full of a childish atmosphere.
  She had already seen the figures of Li Xie and Mo Yu, so she didn't intend to get too entangled with them, and left directly to find Li Xie and the others.
  As soon as she left, Jiang Siyue's highly tense nerves immediately relaxed, and she took Suiyu to a place with few people, and asked her to help him block other people's sights, and then began to cry like tears. Don't flow out like money.
  "Ah Yu, am I doing okay? If I treat her like this, we will never be able to do it again."
  Weeping with snot and tears, whoever looked at her couldn't help but say something pitiful.
  Suiyu patted her on the shoulder, took out a tissue and handed it to her to let her wipe her tears, and praised: "You did a good job, since you want to break it, of course you have to break it cleanly, even if you don't do this, you won't do it. It's possible."
  As before, if it was possible to roll out of bed early, how could it make you cry so miserably in the clubhouse.
  "Woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo"
  Although this is the truth, Jiang Siyue, who treated Li Jiang like this for the first time, cried miserably, and couldn't hold back her tears for a while.
  Suiyu had no choice but to wait until she was almost crying before taking her outside, intending to celebrate her successful promotion.
  "You should eat more and eat better. When the next time the show starts shooting again, you will live a collective life. At that time, closed management will not give you so many choices." Because the show ends in the
  afternoon At the time when I got off work, the traffic along the way was blocked. I originally wanted to take Jiang Siyue to eat seafood, but the location was a bit far away. I didn't know when I would be able to eat it. Jiang Siyue made the decision and chose a nearby restaurant, saying that the salt-baked prawns made here were delicious.
  For a person who has just cried, naturally she is what she says.
  Sui Yu drove the car to this restaurant, and when he got down, Jiang Siyue took her in with familiarity. Seeing Jiang Siyue's posture, Sui Yu knew that she had been here a lot before.
  It was just the two of them, and they didn't choose any private room. The two of them sat directly in the lobby, watching Jiang Siyue order a large table of dishes. Sui Yu always felt that this person was eating revenge, as if Want to divert attention by eating.
  Seeing Jiang Siyue like this, Sui Yu sighed softly, knowing that this person must be in a very uncomfortable mood right now, so he silently ate with her at the side without disturbing her.