Chapter 71: End of Text

Dilapidated streets, dark red blood splattered everywhere, the desolate atmosphere from the pavement makes the city without any vitality, there are wandering zombies on the road, with blue and white skin and hideous complexion, turning their heads from time to time to pay attention to the movement of all parties .

"Quick!" The sound of hurried footsteps sounded chaotically, and the sound of sharp objects piercing into the body came from time to time.

"Captain, run quickly! Leave me alone!"

"Shut up!" Shen Jue shouted coldly, with a flash of coldness in his eyes, he directly wiped the neck of the jumping zombie, turned around and carried the injured teammate on his back Run forward, and other teammates assist from the side.

After finally escaping from the zombie's pursuit, several people hid in a building, where there were relatively few zombies, they quickly dealt with it, and after tidying up a clean place, they used the fastest Speed ​​to help teammates deal with wounds.

"Captain, thank you." The woman rescued by Shen Jue raised her head and thanked her.

Shen Jueshu didn't answer with a cold face. She walked to the window and looked down. The zombies were still wandering in twos and threes, and she didn't know when it would end.

Seeing the captain like this, the others knew that she must be in a daze again. When they met Shen Jueshu before, she couldn't remember anything except that she was called Shen Jueshu. Seeing that it is not easy for a woman to survive in the last days, they took her with them, but later they were pleasantly surprised to find that her force value was terribly high.

Gradually, she became more and more prestigious in the team, and the original captain even bluntly asked her to be the captain to lead everyone to survive in this apocalypse, and Shen Jueshu did not live up to everyone's expectations, leading everyone to live well. up to now.

It's just that she has a problem, that is, she will be in a daze from time to time, and she always feels that she is thinking about something, but when she asks, she doesn't know what she is thinking. From her words, she just feels empty in her heart, but she doesn't know why empty.

The teammates thought it might be related to her lost memory -

on the other side, Suiyu carried Shoubao to a zombie-infested post-apocalyptic world, where the smell of decay was everywhere, Shoubao wrinkled his nose as soon as he entered However, it didn't take long for her face to relax and become normal. Obviously, a certain system helped her block those bad smells.

Suiyu: "..."

This system is really stupid. It has 1.2 million concerns for Smelly Bao. Without her saying anything, the system will take the initiative to escort Smelly Baby. When it's your turn , that reluctant attitude always made Suiyu vomit blood.

Suiyu was walking on the street with Choubao in her arms. She couldn't count how many worlds she had been to. She only knew that her map was filled with dense red crosses, but there were still many worlds. Waiting to find it myself.

She used the ability of the system to get the various human bases in the world today, and she planned to go to the human bases first to find out if there was Shen Jueshu's whereabouts.

"Mommy, why did they all become like this?" Smelly Bao asked strangely looking at those wandering zombies. She had encountered many zombies in the last days before, but she was still young at the time, so she couldn't ask exit.

Sui Yu took a look and said softly: "It may be due to the mutation caused by the severe damage to the environment, or it may be that some medicine has been developed to make people become like this. There are many possibilities." "Oh."