Chapter 35 Good Night

With question marks all over Sui Yu's face, what do you mean "go out and fool around?" She has gone out to do something big, okay?

"You can't slander my innocence!" Sui Yu's face was full of seriousness, "Fucking? It's not my style at all!"

Shen Jueshu: "..."

This person is still in the mood to joke, it seems that nothing serious happened .

"You've been going to the basement frequently recently, did you think of a way?" Shen Jueshu sat down beside her, and took out a handle to play a doubles match with her.

"Well, but the effect is a bit slow." Sui Yu cooperated with Shen Jueshu to kill a head.

Shen Jueshu nodded and didn't ask any more questions. Out of respect for Suiyu's achievements, she didn't watch the surveillance records in the basement.

"How are those people in the company now?" Sui Yu chatted with her.

"There won't be any big waves for the time being."

After the game was cleared, Sui Yu turned around and faced Shen Jueshu, and said seriously, "I have a way to lure those people out, do you want to hear it?"

" Huh?" Shen Jueshu motioned to her.

"It's just pretending that I re-entered the company's management, and then we acted like we were arguing and fighting because of disagreements, so that others would think that our relationship was not good. I want to regain the management rights of the company." "In

this Under such circumstances, those who don't like you should see the right time to find me." "

After that, this will also pave the way for our divorce. When everyone thinks that our relationship is not compatible, wait until In the future, our divorce will only be considered normal by others."

"What do you think?" Sui Yu blinked.

Shen Jueshu finished listening: "..."

Seeing that she shouldn't, Suiyu widened his eyes and said, "What a good way to eradicate dissidents, and it will also make our divorce more justified!"

Speaking of this, Suiyu's thoughts became a little better, she imagined the scene after she and Shen Jueshu divorced, "When we get divorced, you will be free, and you can meet someone you like, and you don't have to worry about it." I boldly accept love, and I may also meet someone I like, and at the same time, I am not bound."

When meeting someone you love, the most rare thing is at the right time.

However, listening to her words, Shen Jueshu's face became colder and colder, and the hand holding the handle was so hard that the fingertips were bloodless, and said in a very cold voice: "I think you have already planned this plan early in the morning." !"

Especially the divorce, she even thought about the things after the divorce!

"Ah?" Sui Yu rubbed his head, and said with a sneer, "I had some ideas before, but isn't this a discussion with you? See if you can improve it to make this plan look more acceptable."

Shen Jueshu: "..."

A sneer slowly curled up on the corner of her lips, and said without any emotional ups and downs: "No need, it's already perfect, just do as you said." After speaking, she stood up and didn't look at it anymore

. Sui Yu took a look and went upstairs.

Sui Yu looked at the back of her leaving, scratched his head, and didn't quite understand why she was like this all of a sudden, she seemed a little unhappy, why was she unhappy? Shouldn't she be glad that two things in succession were resolved?