Chapter 37: Crazy

The tips of his ears were so red that they were bleeding, and his cheeks were also unusually hot. Suiyu felt sick, and he was inexplicably thinking about what to do so much!

But Shen Jueshu didn't let her go easily after biting her gland, but still stuck to it, but replaced it with the soft tip of her tongue, slowly licking the blood oozing from her nibble .

It was a stronger current passing by.

Sui Yu's arms on the seat softened, and when he was about to fall, he was suddenly embraced by a pair of arms, holding her tightly in his arms.

The raging pheromones are spreading in the small space, and the cold geranium is almost shivering. Facing the power like an avalanche, the tiny geranium only dares to curl itself up in its small space as much as possible. In Tiandi, trying to let Xue see her pity and let her go.

Suiyu was embraced by Shen Jue, thinking sadly and indignantly, she doesn't have the momentum of an Alpha! How embarrassing for Alpha! Why did she snuggle up in Shen Jueshu's arms!

The more she hugged her, the stronger the weird feeling in her heart became. As Yu's heart tightened, she always felt that something was about to break through the shackles of the wall cavity and burst out, which made her feel uneasy.

"You, have you smoked enough!" Sui Yu shouted with some breakdown. So it turned out that this is how I felt when I licked and bit her glands back then?

I will never dare again! Just let her go!

Sui Yu was almost on the verge of tears.

Shen Jueshu had recovered a little from the climax at this time, and naturally noticed the ambiguous posture of her following Yu at this time, not to mention the oppressive feeling brought by the other's shoulders pressing on her chest, she looked down at him. With Yu's hair, his lips moved away a little to make it easier for him to speak.

"Didn't you swear before that you had a lot of pheromones, and you just sucked it up? Now it's not good? Weak A?"

Sui Yu's pupils dilated instantly, "Who are you saying can't do it! Who are you calling weak A!"

You said A top Alpha is called Weak A, isn't your brain out of order!

"Is there still the first Alpha here?" Shen Jue said in a lazily voice.

Ma's!

Sui Yu gritted his teeth, thinking that you are not an Alpha? Except that the glands belong to Omega glands, see for yourself what other aspects of you conform to the appearance of Omega!

"But you can't just say that others are not good! Especially weak A!" Whoever is weak is weak! How do you know if you haven't tried it!

Shen Jueshu licked her glands slowly, and said, "What can you do if you care so much? Anyway, you don't have anyone to satisfy." Damn, murder

!

Suiyu struggled to escape Shen Jueshu's shackles, clutching his glands like a bullied little daughter-in-law, gritted his teeth and said, "Yes, you have, you have someone you need to satisfy, so you are very good at it!"

Didn't this person not allow himself to say that she can't do it before? Being a person is really too double standard!

Shen Jueshu was much more relaxed at this time, so he became more comfortable when facing Suiyu's words, raised his eyebrows and didn't speak, but it was enough to make Suiyu angry.

Sui Yu's face flushed red, and she suddenly felt aggrieved. Ma herself is really a bitch, and she even helps others to take care of her wife. Where the hell is Shen Jueshu's destiny A? Why hasn't it appeared yet!